Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum La cave qui fait peur Archéologie
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Ven Fév 27, 2009 17:59
Message Auteur Message
Herr Bus
Herr Bus

Voir l'herbier
 Radio
Voir le blog.

Sujet du message:  Archéologie Répondre en citant

Vous le croirez si vous le voulez, mais je suis en train de faire la compilation de la ballade du refuge, qui fut écrite il y a fort longtemps.

Deux versions par deux célèbres conteurs:

La version HP, magnifique, haute en couleur,

La version supermat, fangeuse, mais prolixe.

La suite au prochain épisode...

Et pour ceusses qu'y z'ont pas de favoris sur leurs nordis... http://momatt.free.fr

supermat n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Adresse AIM
      Remonter...  

Ven Fév 27, 2009 18:49
Message Auteur Message
Steeray
Conteur fou
Conteur fou

Localisation: Ici à mon bureau et en Belgique... pis des fois à la maison... Pis maintenant à la Cave du Refuge
 2K / XP T|T3 SE K750i Yeeeeeeessssssssssssss.... 

Sujet du message:  Re: Archéologie Répondre en citant

supermat a écrit:
Vous le croirez si vous le voulez, mais je suis en train de faire la compilation de la ballade du refuge, qui fut écrite il y a fort longtemps.

Deux versions par deux célèbres conteurs:

La version HP, magnifique, haute en couleur,

La version supermat, fangeuse, mais prolixe.

La suite au prochain épisode...

Viiiiiite Shocked Shocked

Steeray n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Envoyer l'e-mail MSN Messenger
      Remonter...  

Ven Fév 27, 2009 19:08
Message Auteur Message
Primus Cavistus
Primus Cavistus

XP & Seven Jamais !!!!! Vive les Pingouins Libres ! Oué mais tout mourru le pov :(
 Y en avait pu en stock ! Un GSM non, mais un gros smartphone oui :p Le Pingouin !!! Le Pingouin !!! Le Pingouin !!! Un canard rose en plastique qui fait pouet pouet quand on lui appuye sur le ventre...
 Voir l'herbier
L'humeur de Le_Va sur www.imood.com

Sujet du message:   Répondre en citant

J'ai hâte ! Very Happy Shocked

"Tout le monde est le bienvenu ici.
Même ceux échoués par hasard en ayant recherchés la recette des nouilles au beurre !
Voir ceux que Google aurait dirigé par chez nous croyant trouver le secret de la longévité des palourdes."

(c) Le Va

Le VA n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Envoyer l'e-mail Visiter le site web du posteur MSN Messenger Id Skype
      Remonter...  

Ven Fév 27, 2009 22:09
Message Auteur Message
Diabolo...
Diabolo...

Voir l'herbier
 Radio
Voir le blog.
L'humeur de lmame sur www.imood.com

Cool ^_^

lmame n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Id Skype Id Twitter Skins de ce membre 
      Remonter...  

Sam Fév 28, 2009 10:21
Message Auteur Message
Herr Bus
Herr Bus

Voir l'herbier
 Radio
Voir le blog.

ouais, mais y a du boulot, c'est vachement long et difficile à lire . Bcp de mise en page.

Mais j'ai déjà pas mal relu, je me suis tordu de rire!!!

Je retrouverai ensuite le seigneur des en bas de HP!!

Et pour ceusses qu'y z'ont pas de favoris sur leurs nordis... http://momatt.free.fr

supermat n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Adresse AIM
      Remonter...  

Mer Avr 01, 2009 21:50
Message Auteur Message
Steeray
Conteur fou
Conteur fou

Localisation: Ici à mon bureau et en Belgique... pis des fois à la maison... Pis maintenant à la Cave du Refuge
 2K / XP T|T3 SE K750i Yeeeeeeessssssssssssss.... 

bon alors t'en es où ?

Steeray n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Envoyer l'e-mail MSN Messenger
      Remonter...  

Mer Avr 01, 2009 23:13
Message Auteur Message
BBwonder
caviste tropical
caviste tropical

Radio
L'humeur de bbwonder sur www.imood.com

bravo2

BBwonder n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Id Skype
      Remonter...  

Dim Avr 29, 2018 3:30
Message Auteur Message
e9Jn6Bg36S
Where's my Grappa?
Where's my Grappa?

Sujet du message:  cheap nhl jerseys 0-17-0-17-238046 cheap nba jerseys Répondre en citant

The eggs will incubate for 40 to 45 days during which time the female will rarely leave the nest. I sat with my daughter out in the hall until it was time for my presentation, and then a classmate sat with her as I presented. Growing up, I always thought Sports Illustrated models were beautiful and I kind of idolized them.

cheap chian jerseys I would have to go with the cigarettes or licking the ashtray (even though I've never actually done that!) It was such an odd, unexpected side effect. It didn't hurt or anything but what was funky was you could put your fingers on the inside of my knee and as I compressed and extended my knee you could feel something clicking past tendons and soft tissues.. wholesale jerseys

wholesale jerseys I am sure you guys are paid really well, but do you really have to struggle so much to get the news. Maybe a goal like, "never letting the opponent score over 20 points in a game," or, "winning every match in four games." These put enough challenge on an already great team so that they are always focused on the goal, especially during the game. wholesale jerseys

cheap nfl jerseys There are several different ways that women can be competitive without showcasing their gender. You have to develop hygiene habits. However playing against a great, and I mean great team in Houston, I don't think they'll be able to keep the pace against the fast paced three point barraging Rockets.. wholesale jerseys

PWC is number one in terms delivering value. A fixed sway back, unable to bend at the hips while keeping the legs straight, buttock pain, and pain while sitting are the prominent symptoms. His K/BB ratio is insanely good and if we are going BPA, Stewart is the guy you want.screaming_nugget 7 points submitted 2 years agoThe Radius is probably fine, it new next year so no one really knows anything about it.

One benifit to Apple rather cult like following strict "walled garden" software update structure is that developers can get easily test the bulk of devices and OSes used. This super crafty person has filled her aptly named "Hyperactive Mothers" website with examples and patterns of all her crafts, including fabric flowers and stuffed animals, bespoke t shirts, bags and purses, surgical caps, knitted hats and scarfs, felted decorations, a wide array of Halloween costumes (including an AWESOME Tetris group costume, that you hve to check out!), costume jewelry, and (of course!) really cute amigurumi crochet patterns.

cheap china jerseys Most of the standard DPS upgrades, as well as shot multipliers (like Lung, 20/20 etc) as far as I know. But what I did didn seem to have much effect. Please feel free to give comments and links within the comments for additional information concerning female guitarist, I might well choose to include your feedback in my article, and would also be glad to provide at least one link to another domain concerning this topic should it fit cosmetically, and be appropriate.. cheap china jerseys

cheap authentic jerseys It a problem most shows that rely on a will they won romance between the main characters run into, that you can only keep them apart for so long but so much of the show is invested in that tension the whole thing falls apart without it. Then, I simply stitch the sections together to add to the larger section that stays safely at home.. cheap authentic jerseys

From then on the field was called the "field of blood" as Jeremiah had prophesied.. Read before posting: Reddiquette and Self Promotion. Since Nepal was not prepared on minimizing risk of the disasters like this, people with disabilities, women and children are thought to be more affected at this point.

cheap nhl jerseys Personally I don see the problem with cheating to be the actual sex with someone else. 12, 2015 in Detroit. I have always found it takes at least 3 months to get used to or comfortable with a new job. 1 point submitted 3 days ago. Trump military loves Trump. cheap nhl jerseys

wholesale jerseys It is hard. It usually sounds something like this:. If it's citing. World Series champs predicting the Astros would win. Ok, ok you might have to hunt and gather some window pains and door knobs but the main construction of the house is mud, rocks, sand and straw cheapjerseys.

e9Jn6Bg36S n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Dim Avr 29, 2018 3:41
Message Auteur Message
e9Jn6Bg36S
Where's my Grappa?
Where's my Grappa?

Sujet du message:  wholesale china jerseys 0-17-0-17-238046 cheapjerseys Répondre en citant

Its subject matter expert in child and youth development, David Silva reflects here on this vision and how his personal journey came to inform it.. I actually lost my pink square after getting fucked up for several days in a row (went all the way from 650k BP down to 580k, up to 620k, then back down to 590k) and even going back to orange/red feels like a huge improvement in terms of how many people dodge matches.

Political reforms. Animals are highly sensitive to energies, and will often indicate through their behavior whether an entity is malevolent or benign. You see, these misguided creatures start with the general conviction that they are immortal for all time, which explains the contempt of death and voluntary self devotion which are so common among them; and then it was impressed on them by their original lawgiver that they are all brothers, from the moment that they are converted, and deny the gods of Greece, and worship the crucified sage, and live after his laws.

Those who deny it (black and white), do so because their sense of being good people depends on this denial. All they do is sports apparently, nothing else. Please stop with this tunneled visioned mentality you using. Female empowerment to the exclusion of men is not okay..

Ruth wasn't the fittest player and many jokes were made about his soft belly; not every player is blessed with the ability to get six pack abs.. Hand on neck is unacceptable in every case. I want those guys badly. John Belushi is listed an autopsy records this case 823036.

cheapjerseys With the coming of the movies women were indulging in more sports and physical activity. Bullet takes to get the Hollywood the pressure would not out of line. But if you're trying to drop weight, two hours at a bar after two at bats in a softball game isn't going to help slim you down. wholesale jerseys china

cheap jerseys Good morning, Aurora. Ha!. Started of slowly undressing and kissing every part of her body going down to her hips, played with her clit with my tongue, she was squirming and very wet, begged me to fuck her. And the issue, like I said, is it encourages people not to ask so they can claim ignorance.. cheapjerseys

cheap mlb jerseys In fact more people visit the tomb of Marie Laveau each year than visit the grave site of Elvis Presley. But then again, in its own small way, it might.. You said that the crash only happens with demos you have recorded, so I assume you can, for example, watch a GOTV demo of your recent matches. cheap mlb jerseys

cheap mlb jerseys He had the time. WWE's Numbers have shrunk since 2001, while TNA's numbers have shrunk since 2014 solely because of network changing. Approximately 25 experts, representing all regions, have been invited to participate in the meeting in their individual capacities. cheap nhl jerseys

cheap nfl jerseys Police are not ruling out additional charges. He also weighs 11 pounds. Go to the IRL meet. The deceased would then have their lives judged by the three judges of the Underworld, the kings Aeacus, Minos and Rhadamanthys. This game is not just about collecting champions. cheap nfl jerseys

cheap china jerseys To purposely for political retaliation expose people to these high risk dangers is despicable, and there are no excuses that can justify their actions. For obvious reasons they are sometimes called stripes or solids. Who paid attention to the original letter where every thing was just cut and pasted (that's what caught my eye but I ignored it)? You can see the lines indicating that. cheap china jerseys

cheap china jerseys A couple friends had crushes in her and she humiliated them. They may have been created purposely or they might just be what then goo from Prometheus eventually becomes.. When you dig back on the left, it will spin to the right. The rinse tank seemed redundant (there is the fresh water line), and would pick up small amounts of residual cleaner/santitizer each time it was used, so I decided not to use it. cheap china jerseys

Dr. We look up to our sports heroes and when they fail us it's hard not to wonder if fame and fortune are changing these individuals or simply masking whom they really are. The curved sides increase deflection, and have a good linear mass distribution for thrust and turning.

Remonter...  

Dim Avr 29, 2018 16:59
Message Auteur Message
e9Jn6Bg36S
Where's my Grappa?
Where's my Grappa?

Sujet du message:  wholesale jerseys 0-28-0-28-244057 wholesale jerseys Répondre en citant

Meaning 60 seconds after losing it was suddenly daddy turn and he INSTANTLY replied too so it further makes this son was playing argument to be an excuse. His target: none other than Ronald Reagan.Of course, it would have been a crime to mar Reagan's fastidiously styled hair with sports drink, so Carson showered the president with a Gatorade cooler full of popcorn.

cheap ncaa jerseys It likely California or another blue state will try to pass a ban on all semi autos, or at least all semi auto centerfire rifles with detachable mags. Something that can get it low and give it a status, unless you have a lot of Master balls. Bring a thermos to work, easy to carry around. cheap football jerseys

cheap jerseys wholesale I should also point out that if you don care to upgrade your gun from scratch he did say in the podcast that you still getting drops at increasing rarity with random perks as you go and play increasingly difficult activities.. Don care about Starbucks, but can say that I happy about the flag situation. cheap jerseys wholesale

cheapjerseys While the Bible states, "For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet." (1 Cor 15:25) this indicates there will be an end to the reign of Christ, when indeed the majority of scholars believe this is speaking of His office as 'Mediator', which will no longer be needed after all things are put into subjection under Him; the last enemy to be destroyed is death (physical and spiritual) vs. cheap jerseys

The Food and Drug Administration issued a public health advisory in February, saying that some Chantix users had developed a variety of serious psychiatric symptoms, and that some had committed suicide. Decent power, excellent speed, ATG heart and toughness and frustrated opponents with his dirty ass headbutts and the like.

cheap jerseys wholesale Functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) provides concrete evidence that there is a hard wired gender difference linked to language. This porch is slightly elevated than the other sections of the temple, and a suggestion that it might have been a viewing balcony, has been put forth. cheap jerseys wholesale

One of the most common questions from young sports players is how increase vertical leap, or vertical jumping ability. I watched every episode so far and I find it lacking. They would sit in a motion chair and watch the film as the system subjected them to various stimuli, such as blowing air on them to simulate wind.

cheap nba jerseys Consequently, Canada wound up missing out on numerous shot on goal opportunities or turned the puck over. With this method you only draw one square at a time until you complete the whole drawing. Honda began production of its new FCX Clarity fuel cell car Monday. cheap nba jerseys

Marx decided the workers should own the factories. She is married and has three children.. A large sinkhole cuts off an avenue in central Fukuoka, southwestern Japan, Nov. Your stomach hurts or it can feel hollow and numb. However, considering Twitter, /r/nba, and casual audiences have the attention span of a fly and the memory of a fish, I really want the Nuggs to take this one, just so we don have to go through another year of "I seen a 3 minute video highlight and I can tell the difference between a basket and a donut, anyway isn Jokic overrated??!??!?!" No, dumdums.

I have lived next to my neighbor for three years now. You might get lucky and end up in a cohort with really great chemistry, especially if you all transfer from undergrad to grad school as a group of familiars. I didn't act like such a pampered brat throwing a tantrum over it though!.

cheap football jerseys The disappearing act has happened to me with a few of my favorite vendors in the past. They have power; they can think; they have feelings; but they are not given lust by Allah that they do not get married for they do not have genders. Like Block Array/ARY. cheap football jerseys

wholesale china jerseys Subliminal messaging in advertising is thought to be affective, so the US government banned it because they realise that it is giving individual and companies bit of an edge.Now, we all know, that the subconscious mind can be re educated and lead to life transforming breakthrough cheap ncaa jerseys.

Remonter...  

Dim Avr 29, 2018 17:07
Message Auteur Message
e9Jn6Bg36S
Where's my Grappa?
Where's my Grappa?

Sujet du message:  cheap nfl jerseys 0-28-0-28-244057 cheap football jerseys Répondre en citant

And snow. It remains unknown exactly how e cigarettes and their related emissions compare with conventional cigarettes.. One of my favorites are the Rock Inn at Lake Hughes and its surrounding buildings. Other explanations have included plague, an invasion of the Sea Peoples (which is a whole historical mess in its own right), or even climate change.

What does this say about character, the Nike brand and the values Nike represents?. I believe as comrades and sports practitioners, we can have another round of debate about the successes and sustainability of those efforts in another context.. The offense will be ran more through him and that should lead to a spike in assists.

Not all high frequency trading companies are the same. But you start figuring out ways to make it work. The Science of MusicWhat actually happens in our brains when our emotions are released while we are listening to music, is much more complicated.

Indeed, a now famous study in Sweden showed that a tendency to diabetes may be strongly affected by the diet your great grandfather ate. Profiling isn a useful tool when you already in the poorest neighborhood and everyone is wearing the same worn out holey kneed hand me downs.

cheap football jerseys Going into Tasker > Preferences > Action > Quick Settings Tasks, I can see that the 3rd tile is now assigned to Night Mode.. I put all the peripherals/cords in a plastic bag and went under the desk to get the case. Having a degree in the field ensures that the health professional has sufficient knowledge and accreditation to assist the sporting professional in their nutritional needs.. cheap jerseys

cheap ncaa jerseys To connect the hose you need to use two hose clamps, see the pink circled pictures. Then 6 months later her fired her. (There are also settings for "Grass/Gravel/Snow" and "Sand," if you live in a less muddy part of the world, which might be everywhere.) Then she has him ease very gently off the brake and give the accelerator just a little juice. cheap mlb jerseys

cheap jerseys wholesale Withdrawal. They include kale, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, turnip, and rutabaga. Be sure to heed the servers' advice and finish with the smooth and salty peanut pie from Link's partner in crime, Pastry Chef Maggie Scales.. Once Buti has his debts out of the way, the payments that are currently being used to service the credit cards and a personal loan can go towards investing and boosting his retirement fund. cheap jerseys wholesale

cheap baskball jerseys It was set up and handing the likeness. "I decided to start training for a marathon after only about nine months of consistent running," says Shauna Staveley of Hartford, CT who ran the ING Hartford marathon. Marriage simulator. This is how our democracy works. cheap baskball jerseys

I lived in the Northern VA area (Arlington, so basically DC) the last few years and in the state of VA for my whole life. Keep an eye on it, so you won't lose it. Wait a period of six months for your weight to stabilize before doing surgery. It's a very surreal feeling because this is Game 7.

cheap mlb jerseys Both teams end up with 19 11 record after the Eliminations and they split the H2H matches with the Home teams winning the games. The competitions I have been in I have gotten second, and third place. Are you know you make. For the first three weeks, I dropped a massive amount of weight. cheap football jerseys

cheap nba jerseys She sent a news release and tweeted a link to a story by a website called Utah Reports, which wrote that the data could have been illegally obtained and said Romney was given a "special privilege" by Utah elections officials. Which considering she weighs about 60lbs that was fun.. cheap nba jerseys

Naps don't replace good sleep, Czeisler says, but they're better than not sleeping at all. Though DayZ definitely aims to make it very beneficial to work together, right now (0.62) it just not the case. So while I agree it would be very easy to "hide" this information, if Guice was unable to identify the team, it calls the entire story into question.

cheap jerseys china In the mid 1990s a 10 year target was set at a 50% reduction for 2007. Then, you're going to want to pull off the 3 outer petals. Sociology and anthropology departments have always been more liberal. Emmental/ Emmentaler CheeseEmmental/ Emmentaler cheese comes from the Emmental Valley of Bern or Berne cheap jerseys china.

Remonter...  

Lun Avr 30, 2018 17:16
Message Auteur Message
e9Jn6Bg36S
Where's my Grappa?
Where's my Grappa?

Sujet du message:  cheap nba jerseys 0-14-0-14-236330 cheap nfl jerseys Répondre en citant

But I tend to have loose lips with other topics that I never considered to be a potential issue. Do you think doing something simply to have fun is unbeneficial? I agree that the bible isnt pro animal rights but actually killing something for fun, I see that as murder and so I see recreational hunting as sinful, because you can get meat from farming etc.

cheap jerseys china King Menes unified Egypt by building a capital called Memphis in Lower Kemet. Both are very different and very important as both require a certification pass for approval. I left my home country and came to America almost a decade ago. She was going to be remembered for just one thing, the collision with Zola Budd midway through the 3,000 meters at the 1984 Olympics. cheap football jerseys

"None of 'em ever messed with the sound, except Paul Simon, a little bit. Until he met this girl in my class, Hayley. The scorned woman accused him of rape, and he was put in prison. Why do you feel the House version has a better chance of passing when the Senate only has 1 vote of wiggle room?.

wholesale jerseys This is what's coming. Who can forget the tale of Goldilocks, so nearly meeting a gruesome fate at the hands. Gov. So eventually I decided to treat these books like any others, and I skimmed them.Some were helpful. The big one for me was adjusting the side airflow resulted in juice coating the outside of the chamber and "juicy" attys really bug me.. wholesale jerseys

We also pay around 1.50 a block or less for 8 inch cmu block, no more than 2.50 a block layed. The problem with alcohol, for me, is that I loose my sense of inhibition and then I just want to drink more, and buy other people drinks, and buy more expensive drinks.

I found Elizabethan ish age, so a little later. Evidence indeed indicates that the promotion of inclusive development for persons with disabilities is beneficial for all in development. Jason Theodosakis (also known simply as Dr. A test server isnt going to change it..

The Czech Republic eliminated the United States in the men's hockey quarterfinals with a shootout victory.. Like the S Type, the LS had such requisite sport sedan credentials as a taut all independent suspension (with no electronic tricks), powerful four wheel antilock disc brakes, traction control, firm rack and pinion steering, and front torso side airbags.

cheap chian jerseys Plus if you had just 3 stepped the current banner you already had a 50/50 to get Gilg, with the "dud" pull being an SS tier unit, instead of needing to 5 step a selector.. The challenge was to devise a way to mount the hockey stick to the wallwhile it was inside the jersey. cheap authentic jerseys

cheapjerseys Everything's in one unit and the drivers are kept in the right position, so they work together to produce the best sound. So instead I had a glass of water. Not many people can afford this so the blankets are going to act as decoration for the couch and chairs.. wholesale jerseys china

cheap jerseys And on a side note I a white Afrikaans speaking male with 2 university degrees (bachelors in law, majoring in economics and a LLB) and a post graduate diploma in tax law and Tens if not hundreds of my job applications to various employers were rejected based on my skin color, language and gender. cheap jerseys

wholesale football jerseys Now 52, the former waitress from Akron, Ohio, began getting regular insulin injections at the age of 10, after she was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes. You can go from news reports and police reports alone. In fact, although the fraction of energy that comes from sustainable sources increase, the amount of non sustainable energy we use also increase (our energy consumption increase faster than we increase the production of sustainable energy)!. wholesale football jerseys

Macro doesn only mean to build up an economy and get to the late game.I guess it kind of depends how you define macro. It's a really brilliant play. If I were you I'd prioritize a focus on roles where your background gives you an advantage over other candidates.

cheap jerseys wholesale Sad that CNN runs with this story again after 2 years and again screws it up in order to push an agenda. I would let this one go, give DIL a chance to cool off, and then text her again at another time just hoping that she and grandbaby are doing well cheap jerseys wholesale.

Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum La cave qui fait peur Archéologie