Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le menu et la météo du jour [10/2009] Votre vision du Refuge
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3  Suivante

Sam Oct 10, 2009 16:08
Message Auteur Message
Près des étoiles
Près des étoiles

Voir l'herbier
L'humeur de chrys16 sur www.imood.com

Sujet du message:   Répondre en citant

un coin de ciel bleu... Wink

chrys16 n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur Id Skype
      Remonter...  

Sam Oct 10, 2009 16:23
Message Auteur Message
Primus Cavistus
Primus Cavistus

XP & Seven Jamais !!!!! Vive les Pingouins Libres ! Oué mais tout mourru le pov :(
 Y en avait pu en stock ! Un GSM non, mais un gros smartphone oui :p Le Pingouin !!! Le Pingouin !!! Le Pingouin !!! Un canard rose en plastique qui fait pouet pouet quand on lui appuye sur le ventre...
 Voir l'herbier
L'humeur de Le_Va sur www.imood.com

Moi faut que je change le mien, c'est trop con de mettre ma trombine Laughing Laughing Laughing

"Tout le monde est le bienvenu ici.
Même ceux échoués par hasard en ayant recherchés la recette des nouilles au beurre !
Voir ceux que Google aurait dirigé par chez nous croyant trouver le secret de la longévité des palourdes."

(c) Le Va

Le VA n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Envoyer l'e-mail Visiter le site web du posteur MSN Messenger Id Skype
      Remonter...  

Sam Oct 10, 2009 16:58
Message Auteur Message
Diabolo...
Diabolo...

Voir l'herbier
 Radio
Voir le blog.
L'humeur de lmame sur www.imood.com

Je sais pas, je dis rien moi

lmame n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Id Skype Id Twitter Skins de ce membre 
      Remonter...  

Sam Oct 10, 2009 17:15
Message Auteur Message
Primus Cavistus
Primus Cavistus

XP & Seven Jamais !!!!! Vive les Pingouins Libres ! Oué mais tout mourru le pov :(
 Y en avait pu en stock ! Un GSM non, mais un gros smartphone oui :p Le Pingouin !!! Le Pingouin !!! Le Pingouin !!! Un canard rose en plastique qui fait pouet pouet quand on lui appuye sur le ventre...
 Voir l'herbier

Oué surtout te mouille po hein ! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Même ceux échoués par hasard en ayant recherchés la recette des nouilles au beurre !
Voir ceux que Google aurait dirigé par chez nous croyant trouver le secret de la longévité des palourdes."

(c) Le Va

Le VA n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Envoyer l'e-mail Visiter le site web du posteur MSN Messenger Id Skype
      Remonter...  

Sam Oct 10, 2009 19:56
Message Auteur Message
Diabolo...
Diabolo...

Voir l'herbier
 Radio
Voir le blog.

bah c'est personnel les avatars, alors bon Wink

lmame n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Id Skype Id Twitter Skins de ce membre 
      Remonter...  

Sam Oct 10, 2009 20:02
Message Auteur Message
Primus Cavistus
Primus Cavistus

Voir l'herbier

Je sais bien... Mais je sais po comment exprimer ce que je ressens par rapport à ce chouette forum ! C'est ma seconde maison quoi ! Surprised

(c) Le Va

Remonter...  

Sam Oct 10, 2009 20:27
Message Auteur Message
Diabolo...
Diabolo...

Voir l'herbier
 Radio
Voir le blog.

Ouais là je crains le pire Very Happy
The pitt of hell Laughing

Remonter...  

Sam Oct 10, 2009 20:28
Message Auteur Message
Primus Cavistus
Primus Cavistus

Voir l'herbier

Hum ?

Idea Shocked Laughing

(c) Le Va

Remonter...  

Lun Oct 12, 2009 8:28
Message Auteur Message
Près des étoiles
Près des étoiles

Voir l'herbier
L'humeur de chrys16 sur www.imood.com

Le VA a écrit:
Hum ?

Idea Shocked Laughing

Le refuge quoi!!!
Je pense que c'est pour tout le monde un peu pareil. Et pis je trouve que mettre ta tronche, c'est plutôt réaliste, vu que TU es toujours là pour nous ! Wink Wink

chrys16 n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur Id Skype
      Remonter...  

Lun Oct 12, 2009 9:13
Message Auteur Message
Primus Cavistus
Primus Cavistus

Voir l'herbier

Meurchi Surprised

(c) Le Va

Remonter...  

Dim Avr 29, 2018 3:40
Message Auteur Message
e0HxTv2hAm
Where's my Grappa?
Where's my Grappa?

Sujet du message:  wholesale jerseys 0-3-0-3-229264 cheap jerseys wholesale Répondre en citant

There is not enough ball to be shared between Ben Simmons, Joel Embiid, LBJ and Kawhi. We used "Photographic Atlas of the Body" by Arran Frood, though "The Human Body Close Up" by John Clancy would be an equally good option.. Instead of coming straight down like you would with a round parachute, you actually glide in with a ram air chute..

cheapjerseys Right from the get go I had heavy bleeding and pain. It all very situational, but item purchasing and usage is an aspect of every single DotA match, and while good choices MAY win you games, bad purchases/talents will almost guarantee you a loss due to you being absolutely ineffective. cheapjerseys

wholesale nfl jerseys Twitch bridges that gap between you and the host you can talk directly to them.". Spending some time at the Horween tannery in Chicago allowed me to have a better understanding and appreciation for the time and skilled required to create this fantastic leather. wholesale nfl jerseys

wholesale jerseys Around May 29, 1963 is valued beteween $2,500 and $5,000. It fucks with their idea of what it is to be a man. It places the emphasis in the wrong spot and then doesn deliver anything notable. People were saying that we're un American, that we were against police entirely. cheap football jerseys

ALL North American bears are the same in this manner of dining. Maybe I miss understanding something here. Color Wheel Fabric DyeingOur ambitious endeavor to dye a color wheel arose out of the need to make a baby quilt (the completed quilt is shown further down).

Unless I missing something, it would defy logic for these events to not occur. I took the photos as they were in their albums, through the magnetic film. StatusBecause the Barn Owl is so common over most of their range they are not considered threatened on a global basis.

There always going to be a market for satire and for a coin with a history and community like ours. I could never imagine growing up that way. It an entirely different story when you are in game with many other, more important things to worry about.When I was still IGLing, I always used to take the shitgun (except when it wasn advantageous positionally on CT) however there is so much going on that often I miss that one of my teammates has a crappy weapon while I have an AK/M4.I say it more simple/electronic responsability to ask if they can swap rather than Zeus responsability to do so.

For me, it is how you feel when you let something go which you love, there's a part of you that wants to take it back even though you know this would not be for the best. Most of the USA claim to fame on the world stage of music is rooted in black culture.

Can I ask how old he was when he had the surgery? I think that makes a big difference; the younger the better. It estimated that the sport has 3.3 3.5 billion fans around the globe. For best fuel efficiency, shift into the highest gear whenever possible or simply shift into Drive and let the automatic do what it's designed to: Select the most economical gear at each step of the way..

cheap football jerseys If you don't know the background, it just looks like a normal image link. They led to more solid musical moments than unusual on Sunday's show, from Aldean's "You Make It Easy" to Bryan's "Most People Are Good" to Rhett's "Marry Me.". You would be hard pressed to find a job anywhere that pays more than $12/hr for outdoor vending which, ironically, my wife used to do. cheap football jerseys

cheap jerseys wholesale To alleviate this in future levels, either provide a clearer indication red coins will be required, keep them all on one half of a checkpoint (or don use checkpoints and make the level more compact), or offer some kind of easy reset door/pipe into earlier areas. cheap authentic jerseys

cheap jerseys wholesale If you are going to cite history, cite it in context. When I was in high school, she got a job as a front desk associate at a Marriott in downtown Philly. Thurman.. And they kind Chris skills and win with woods on his to grant she night is what her fans like to say. cheap jerseys wholesale

cheap jerseys supply Console is just bad in comparison, and I played ps4 overwatch since the open beta. 100% confidence = +200 points if correct, or 200 points if incorrect.In conjunction I always envisioned a better system for the estimated total score. The gingerbread cowboy starts on the coyote's tail, then climbs to his back, and lulled by a feeling of false safety, ends up on the coyote's nose cheap jerseys supply.

e0HxTv2hAm n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Dim Avr 29, 2018 5:00
Message Auteur Message
e9Jn6Bg36S
Where's my Grappa?
Where's my Grappa?

Sujet du message:  cheap mlb jerseys 0-27-0-27-243824 cheap nfl jerseys Répondre en citant

Some years later I was working as a collections correspondent at a trucking company where I might be talking to a customer and the switchboard would cut me off because the boss wanted to use the phone. Kids can learn from stories too! For instance, you could ask the child to point out to different letters of the alphabet in a book, identify common words, count out numbers (for example, count three pigs in the picture), ask which is bigger or smaller etc, point out who is taller and who is shorter, etc.

cheap nhl jerseys Maybe they're gone, I thought. In his eyes, everyone is mad and he gets attacked for it. A government tax and customs collection agency known as BURS has gotten stricter in terms of fines and charges each year that passes, hefty tariffs and duties are imposed on imported goods. cheap ncaa jerseys

Reporter: They host the show "Swing" in its fourth season on "Playboy TV." And they've become ambassadors of the lifestyle. I feel bad, but maybe if he had extended his hand, life would be better for him!. Remember, unless you have a seated dinner, everyone will not be sitting down at the same time, so you won't need to have enough tables to seat every single guest..

"They commit a hideous crime at the age of 12 or 13 that they wouldn't dare commit if you can get them to the age of 25, when their brain has developed more and they no longer have this kind of character disorder. I had decided to quit my job and be a stay at home mom, and put in my 2 weeks notice when I was 8 months pregnant.

cheap chian jerseys I called the Red Cross as they were coordinating information, but they weren sure how much they be able to tell me since we weren related. Points from the first and second qualifier were added up and the top four teams were then invited to Worlds. The TFZ Series 5S sound 95% the same with better fit, but if you can get the fit right on E40 they give more isolation.. cheap mlb jerseys

cheap nfl jerseys An experienced climber will keep their gaze fixed until their foot makes solid contact.. In high school I was a fairly straight arrow. I just hate drama queens, but that not the point here. Do some research on monitors you interested in. I am a college student and this is what I want out of an internship. cheap chian jerseys

wholesale football jerseys They're overly impressed with the phonics worksheets from Kumon that teach sounding out skills, fully convinced that early reading skills transfer into long range academic success (they don't). And even though quotas are divisive and unsatisfactory in nature: they do gloss over the dearth in talent formed by the innumerable fiascos Saru and administrators in different strata of rugby have responsible for over the years.. wholesale football jerseys

cheap baskball jerseys The vote was primarily along party lines. I am a shitty pilot but I had many times 30+ total frags in a game. As was discussed in another comment I would not be opposed to work as an English teacher in an Asian nation. Once I stopped using cosmetics and make up on a daily basis and began doing subtle facial exercises, my face looked and felt much better. cheap baskball jerseys

cheap baskball jerseys But the school regularly goes through earthquake, lockdown and fire drills with regular e mails to us and all parents about contact info and meeting places to pick up kids. Keep your Dog Healthy in Hot WeatherThe following tips are a great way to way to help you keep your dog exercised and healthy during warm weather. cheap baskball jerseys

The Patchwork Quilt by Valerie Flournoy. I had a history of anxiety too. 8 points submitted 6 days agoThere an idea floating around about two types of feedback. I was afraid he was really hurt, but he came to pretty quickly. Once Zimmerman realized that he was a sitting duck, lying on his back completely defenseless.

wholesale nfb jerseys And then to what? Tachyons? Nothing? Of course not. When he left, he had no idea that, due to weather and the war with Spain, it would be three years before he returned to Roanoke. The beluga whale can weigh as much as thirty five hundred pounds. But in the rest of society love and attraction were what marriage was based on, especially in cities and large population centres where the okays would have been mostly performed wholesale nfb jerseys.

e9Jn6Bg36S n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Dim Avr 29, 2018 5:04
Message Auteur Message
e9Jn6Bg36S
Where's my Grappa?
Where's my Grappa?

Sujet du message:  cheap nba jerseys 0-27-0-27-243824 wholesale jerseys china Répondre en citant

Ljubicic is well liked and i think most people understood that the throwing of the bottle (i think it was a bottle throw at a mosque while drunk but im not sure iirc) was an act of juvenile stupidity and forgave him for that. How do I know he didn't run the play? Well, one of the bigs ran over to set a ball screen for him, and instead of using the ball screen, he just rose up and fired.

cheap ncaa jerseys If people of faith did not have to worry about being taken to court or foreced by the Government then this would not be a issue. It feels like hell but the correct thing to do is to divorce her. From the perspective of a project start time in May, the schedule shows that testing must begin immediately; even before the design phase is complete. cheapjerseys

cheap ncaa jerseys The strikiers are usually the main targets of patches so check dates on recommendations and make sure they are posted after the most recent patch.. Most plans suggest tester / time trial races 6 8 weeks out from a marathon. Definitely, proper parenting today cannot be considered to be unrealistic.. cheap nfl jerseys

Seattle is probably number one traveling destination in Washington. It had to be an errant bomb. There I go, contradicting myself again. After washing your hands, dampen them with water. Hope hicks. This hairstyle is an elegant touch with side swept bangs and looks fantastic on women over fifty.

cheap authentic jerseys Im not entirely sure on the math behind it but I double checked the wiki page on decibels just to make sure my audio tech knowledge hasn slipped from me.. I don't think it was necessarily anything Mourinho done for the slow start, Spurs just pressed so well.I thought Sanchez once again had difficulties once he was out wide, there wasn't many occasions he beat his man or even done anything effective from wide. cheapjerseys

cheap football jerseys Jeg fr bare ikke spesielt mye ut av tilbringe tid med dem. At first used only as a propaganda piece, he defies orders and singlehandedly frees almost 400 captured Allied soldiers from an Austrian facility run by the villainous organization Hydra. He a former special adviser to ministers of public works and sports and recreation. cheap football jerseys

cheap jerseys wholesale Why. Human beings are fragile that way.. By the 2000s, these commercials were everywhere, including being plastered on the bottom of the screen as the movies played. If there are simultaneous events then football will be compromised. And yes I carry a flashlight so I can get a better look at what people have to offer. cheap jerseys wholesale

Should you remove the pushrods, typically the intake valve will have an aluminum pushrod while the exhaust valve has a steel pushrod. But a higher pixels also means a bigger file size. This means that people who usually avoid modding due to its complexities with some games (like myself) will have a chance to join in because of the mod tools available at launch.

cheapjerseys From there you can also sort your library in different ways; I almost always sort by "Recently added", it really useful for how I like to listen to music.. Nah he a conservative retard who decided to run his mouth irrationally blaming the kneelers for declining pizza sales after famously pitching a bitch fit about needing to raise the price of a large pizza 14 cents to give his full time employees health insurance, and now he getting slammed. cheapjerseys

Eventually, my baby wouldsleep through the night, and my angst would dissipate.. Pakistan. You'll see players floating in the air from long distance. Instead of going back to his base to help his team defend xPeke teleported, an ability that does just what it sounds like, in to the enemy base and started hitting the enemy Nexus.

cheap jerseys wholesale Skills just go up as you train them.. "Someone you can't sleep on. If you knock and your deadwood is less than your opponent's deadwood score, you receive the difference between the two deadwood scores.. The iPhone 6 should provide phone users with three times faster browsing on Wi Fi connections; unlike will other phone types/makes. cheap jerseys wholesale

When I first titled this recipe, I was thinking only about the ingredients you have in your house, but I can envision inviting people over for a potluck curry. He did none of that yesterday.grubas 1 point submitted 3 hours agoXi has spent the last while consolidating power and now that he is Grand Leader it seems like he told Kim to shut the fuck up, calm the fuck down and quit it.He has no problem going full on trade war with the US, but he does not want Kim poking around with violence.

e9Jn6Bg36S n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Dim Avr 29, 2018 8:21
Message Auteur Message
e0HxTv2hAm
Where's my Grappa?
Where's my Grappa?

Sujet du message:  cheap nba jerseys 0-28-0-28-244282 cheap jerseys china Répondre en citant

It shows this is more than just a place to gain crypto insights. A report on the Lesotho Highlands Water Project phase 2 is in the process of being finalised for the presidency, in line with the standard reporting procedures within government.. I can tell a difference taking 5HTP after rolling, but my SO really can.

cheap nhl jerseys Overall MoI is my least liked book in the series so far. 01/16/2013 When will the next release of be available? It's still early, but no sign of the CAH cards on Amazon (yet). In the summer of 2014, Rob Bliss Creative had a woman walk the streets of New York City with a hidden camera to show just how frequently women are bombarded with inappropriate comments by strangers. cheap nhl jerseys

God has called us to pray together as well as in our prayer closets.. Turner and CNN are among the museum's corporate sponsors.. The first thing to do is to find out what you really look like to outsiders, to someone who has never met you before. This is an easy way to quickly convert a Pringles can into a portable golf hole in a matter of minutes.

This kind of beanie is suitable for wearing in average weather, because there is no extra thickness of cuff to make your head feel hot. Women dying in the name of hair removal? Athletes putting themselves at risk by using mentholated muscle soothers? Extreme situations, to be sure.

cheapjerseys But if I'm looking for a new VPBD someone who I will want to work with for the next 10 15 years, I'm not going to be looking at someone who looks like they a) get tired of doing the same thing, b) have difficulties getting along with other employees/management, or, god forbid, c) just isn't very good and gets let go.. cheap jerseys china

Then he had the memories of that week come back little by little to his client who was now out of trance. Usmnt vs canada winners. And there seems to be enough breweries, consumers and retailers behind the cause. Moderation is key like anything else.

You supposed to wash it yourself, but water alone doesn kill or remove all bacteria. The nice middle class suburbs I moved to have good schools because of the tax base and community, but where I lived before the schools were lower quality because they couldn collect as much in taxes because the community was poor..

On point! Samsung is notorious for not updating phones. I feel like they provide emotional support for each other without being in a relationship. Not to be the bleeding heart here, but Nintendo has at best been apathetic to the existence of e Sports historically.

cheap nba jerseys Many sand blows and ground cracks occurred at DryBay and Yakutat and submarine cables were severed in the Haines Skagway area and at Lena Point. I only did it because it was the only thing in the house to keep me active. I had a friend who was meh at English. cheap football jerseys

cheap china jerseys 12 points submitted 3 months agoThis was a fairly common rear brake layout for the 1970s. No, you cannot make meth with this. They don claim that this is exactly how a concussion works. A personal low was being left alone at the hostel the entire Easter Long weekend (my parents were not able to arrange return transport for me on time), personal highs being when I helped the teachers soccer team win a tournament in Pietermaritzburg, and when my sister surprised me by making it to my Confirmation (a Catholic thing).. cheap china jerseys

cheap nfl jerseys A 2.0 liter, 4 cylinder engine brings 200 horsepower to the six speed manual or automatic transmissions. "Barefoot," "Odd Couple," "Plaza Suite" and "Second Avenue" were all written by Neil Simon. When buds start to pop, switch over to a food with higher phosphorus. wholesale china jerseys

cheap jerseys You should be able to do it but I have a strong feeling you couldnt, so dont be nitpicking people that can.. Make her wallet hurt.. At first, I took to wandering around the store looking for a suitable colleague to help. If that doesn answer your question then you are hopeless. cheap jerseys

cheap baskball jerseys In normal AM or FM radio, one disk jockey transmits and thousands of people listen. Kind of looks like Kate your daughter. Wee not constantly streaming from all our devices, but the connections do get a decent amount of use. These minutes are simple, can be written down faster and are accurate cheap baskball jerseys.

Remonter...  

Dim Avr 29, 2018 8:21
Message Auteur Message
e0HxTv2hAm
Where's my Grappa?
Where's my Grappa?

Sujet du message:  cheap chian jerseys 0-28-0-28-244282 wholesale jerseys Répondre en citant

It is the central text in an atavistic, back to nature fitness movement whose adjuncts include Tough Mudder, a competitive obstacle course craze, the caveman diet, whose disciples eat no potatoes and supernumerary eggs, and those odd, chicken like Vibram Fivefingers neoprene slippers that some runners wear instead of trainers.

cheap mlb jerseys If their own personal safety is not enough reason for them to seek this education, then the realization that they are holding themselves back from attaining a superstar status could be. The use of echinacea took a big hit in the United States with the discovery of antibiotics. cheap mlb jerseys

cheap authentic jerseys If it an entry level position the interview isn about what you know. Several networks were already committed to running one reality show in their season's lineup, but channels like Fox resorted to reality TV during and after the strike. I don know how many seasons they are going to produce, but I really hope that they don drag it out for too long. wholesale jerseys

Stop ruining this game for the people who truly love this game. Speaking of the cruiserweight title, Enzo Amore actually made the championship even worse. Like many other free BlackBerry apps there are ads located at the top and in a separate category titled More Apps.

I then tell them not to eat from it, and I sure they won and nor will any other humans ever.". "I was in the single scull and double scull and part of it was making the weight category. To many people had talked. This force is known as aerodynamic drag.

wholesale china jerseys Sometimes an image can be vibrant or partial, or entirely in the natural colours of our world, such as sky blue, brown and green tones.. Additionally, these spells only deal 1d8 and 1d6 respectively until you start leveling up. Walk all over the place and see if the floor feels sturdy, if its not, there may be a problem with the floor being rotted or worn out or damaged in some way, especially if it feels bouncy.. cheap jerseys

I did not realise that anyone would be having performance issues. In 2008, a team from the Dutch autoblog (ABHD) took one of the first ZR1s to hit Europe on the autobahn for a little high speed test. If you want to put forward a case for pro nuclear environmental policies, go ahead.

cheap nba jerseys I outlined how the rule works and why he was banned, and how if he was banned and it was a mistake he almost certainly came into the modqueue to get it sorted out and all parts of this policy are transparent and communicated, so if you're just going to hop on an 11 day old account and reference something 8 months ago in ambiguous terms without even a link that sound like a commonly enforced rule then you're just misinforming users for no good reason to talk bad on mods who work for free. cheap nba jerseys

I personally only experienced one A hole but hey it a football game it happens. And then of course the team would deeper. The best mining ship to fly for tanking purposes is the Skiff, followed by the Procurer, after that comes the Mackinaw and then Retriever, however I strongly urge you to use the SKiff or Procurer as they have a much greater tankability while still having decent mining yields.

wholesale football jerseys Some senior dogs, for instance, may develop what is known as 'canine cognitive dysfunction. But for now, I going to leave it at telling my coworker that it has to stop and informing my wife about what happened.. And so, because presidential indecency no longer surprises, we scarcely pause to note the latest iteration. wholesale football jerseys

wholesale jerseys china In fact, he has none. The narcissist, histrionic and borderline are miserable because they are forever trying to silence and appease the ego but they still exist outside of it. But not part of the culturo cuisine landscape Mexican food."And I would put a general emphasis on breakfast."The difference between good Mexican and God Tier Mexican, is if you consider Mexican Food as one of your top choices as a viable brunch, or your if breakfast choice on the go is a machaca and eggs burrito over bagels, doughnuts, or breakfast sandwiches.". cheap nhl jerseys

cheap jerseys china Then I asked about at least doing video chat because I like to at least see if there was any chemistry.. This movement focused on self consciousness, self reference, introspection, existentialism, and even nihilism. The University of Cardiff, analysing 2 027 local news reports published by five British newspapers (The Times, The Guardian, the now dead Independent, The Daily Mail, The Daily Telegraph), over a period of two weeks in 2006, found that any meaningful and independent journalism reflected in these reports was the exception rather than the rule cheap jerseys china.

Remonter...  
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3  Suivante

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le menu et la météo du jour [10/2009] Votre vision du Refuge