Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le menu et la météo du jour [07/2010] Vamos à la playa!
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Dim Juil 04, 2010 11:30
Message Auteur Message
Diabolo...
Diabolo...

Voir l'herbier
 Radio
Voir le blog.
L'humeur de lmame sur www.imood.com

Sujet du message: Idée [07/2010] Vamos à la playa! Répondre en citant

Ce mois-ci j'ai décidé (na) que le thème serait Vamos à la playa! ^_^
Bref un truc sur les vacances Smile
C'est bateau mais ça fait toujours rêver Wink

Je rappelle que pour figurer ici, il faut envoyer sur le serveur la "grande" image que vous avez utilisé pour faire votre avatar sur l'album consacré au thème
[07/2010] Vamos à la playa! , cet album est ici.

Pour envoyer l'image sur le serveur, cliquez Ici (lien direct), choisissez l'image sur votre PC à envoyer sur le serveur, cliquez sur "CONTINUER" pour envoyer l'image. Puis encore une fois sur "CONTINUER" quand on vous dit que l'image a été envoyée avec succès. Ensuite, n'oubliez pas de la stocker dans l'album [07/2010] Vamos à la playa! .

Voir le thread d'aide, Ici.

Voici donc la totalité des images utilisées jusqu'à présent, il s'agit des "grandes" versions des avatars utilisés:

Image utilisée par Le VA (cliquez sur l'image):

Image utilisée par lmame:

lmame n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Id Skype Id Twitter Skins de ce membre 
      Remonter...  

Dim Juil 04, 2010 15:39
Message Auteur Message
Primus Cavistus
Primus Cavistus

XP & Seven Jamais !!!!! Vive les Pingouins Libres ! Oué mais tout mourru le pov :(
 Y en avait pu en stock ! Un GSM non, mais un gros smartphone oui :p Le Pingouin !!! Le Pingouin !!! Le Pingouin !!! Un canard rose en plastique qui fait pouet pouet quand on lui appuye sur le ventre...
 Voir l'herbier
L'humeur de Le_Va sur www.imood.com

Sujet du message:   Répondre en citant

Ah bah j'ai plein de manga à la playa moi ^^
Ca va être chô de choisir Razz Laughing

"Tout le monde est le bienvenu ici.
Même ceux échoués par hasard en ayant recherchés la recette des nouilles au beurre !
Voir ceux que Google aurait dirigé par chez nous croyant trouver le secret de la longévité des palourdes."

(c) Le Va

Le VA n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Envoyer l'e-mail Visiter le site web du posteur MSN Messenger Id Skype
      Remonter...  

Lun Juil 05, 2010 8:23
Message Auteur Message
Primus Cavistus
Primus Cavistus

XP & Seven Jamais !!!!! Vive les Pingouins Libres ! Oué mais tout mourru le pov :(
 Y en avait pu en stock ! Un GSM non, mais un gros smartphone oui :p Le Pingouin !!! Le Pingouin !!! Le Pingouin !!! Un canard rose en plastique qui fait pouet pouet quand on lui appuye sur le ventre...
 Voir l'herbier
L'humeur de Le_Va sur www.imood.com

Et hop ! Very Happy
Ah zut... J'ai po uploadé la bonne taille pour l'image en grand Laughing Laughing Laughing
Bon po grave ! Razz

"Tout le monde est le bienvenu ici.
Même ceux échoués par hasard en ayant recherchés la recette des nouilles au beurre !
Voir ceux que Google aurait dirigé par chez nous croyant trouver le secret de la longévité des palourdes."

(c) Le Va

Le VA n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Envoyer l'e-mail Visiter le site web du posteur MSN Messenger Id Skype
      Remonter...  

Lun Juil 05, 2010 10:30
Message Auteur Message
Diabolo...
Diabolo...

Voir l'herbier
 Radio
Voir le blog.
L'humeur de lmame sur www.imood.com

Nice Wink

lmame n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Id Skype Id Twitter Skins de ce membre 
      Remonter...  

Dim Avr 29, 2018 5:03
Message Auteur Message
e5Hx4v36XN
Where's my Grappa?
Where's my Grappa?

Sujet du message:  cheapjerseys 0-1-0-1-228324 cheap jerseys china Répondre en citant

Following the December shootings, the executioners repeatedly returned to the beach at de for killings, extending the trench along the dunes until it reportedly reached a length of one kilometer. And we begin tonight with the relentless cold gripping the country on the first day of 2018.

cheap chian jerseys The song is story like in how it ends refraining the intro, something us Dear Hunter fans know all too well; has a guitar solo from both guitarists that, though short, display their different styles pretty well; a bass solo; clean, harsh, and some maniacal vocals; a section of brushes on the drums; some sections of dizzying time signature changes; and a horse. cheap mlb jerseys

wholesale nfl jerseys He has not been engaged on the senate side which is now where the bill stands you need sixty votes to get out of the senate. What was his name again?. Every mile it drove had a measurable cost in spare parts it would eventually need, and again, Tigers and Panthers were some of the very worst at that of all the common machines used. wholesale nfl jerseys

cheap jerseys china And thats a valuable lesson, but there's a flip side. Without help from a charity funded by a drug company, Olive McCoy could turn to Medi Cal, her state's health plan for the poor. I ended up lowering quality of channel and sticking to US West server on web player, and luckily, the fight went smoothly the whole 10 rounds. cheap jerseys china

On the other hand, the latter is caused due to sudden twisting motion, fall, or collision. Communication includes verbal and non verbal communication such as facial expressions, body language and actions (Fichten et al., 1992). However, this expansion hasn't translated into overall acceptance from educators.

THEN I emailed/called a ton of people ("hi, I am looking for someone to talk to about depression issues and I am wondering if you are currently accepting new patients" definitely don feel stupid about this). There has been people opposing the Cupo Vasco (that the name of said concessions) but right now they have huge power over the central government.

It is selfish to feel morally entitled to the fruits of other men labor. Also half a game of locked in Lebron almost wiped out a 30 point lead and was decided by several plays that the Cavs just missed/failed, which makes me feel that the Sixers get too comfortable.

cheap nfl jerseys She doesn internalize the subtle but important difference. It is because of people poor or non existent english or other languages. The plane was piloted by Paul Tibbets and the event is memorialized in Japan and in the US at places like Wright Patterson Air Force Base. cheap authentic jerseys

wholesale jerseys She said, "Well, that not my problem. A tarsier's soft fur is grey or brown and may have buff or reddish patches. I do want to start a career elsewhere and I would preferably like to use my degree to do so. The rest of the hub can elaborate further. cheapjerseys

In the beginning was His word and His word was with Him. Many credulous Britons were taken in, and why not? The story was on television then a relatively new invention and Auntie Beeb would never lie, would it?. City Press readers share their thoughts on SABC COO Hlaudi Motsoeneng announcement that the SABC will from now on play 90% local music across its 18 radio stationsI was so angered by the decision to impose 90% local music content on SABC radio stations that I no longer listen to the public broadcaster stations and refuse to watch its TV channels.

cheap nhl jerseys The progression of the players has to not only align with other "elite" players that are released during that time period, but also needs to out do the last tier of said player. In the 3rd match my defenders kept getting bullied by Martial, what kind of sick joke is this? When I had martial he couldn hold the ball and oh my LB Lukaku kept getting bullied by SALAH! My rb Aurier who has a lot of physical was thrown multiple times by Martial and oh Martial would score from anywhere he pleased. cheap nhl jerseys

cheap jerseys wholesale WE TAUGHT THEM HOW TO PLAY RUGBY FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! Then Brighton. When submitting, you need to put other details, such as your language, region, how many you are looking for etc. Give the person water to drink. It has a secret entrance and two secret exits cheap jerseys wholesale.

e5Hx4v36XN n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le menu et la météo du jour [07/2010] Vamos à la playa!