Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger Womens Joey Bosa Jersey
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Mar Oct 09, 2018 3:43
Message Auteur Message
linchao
Dahu
Dahu

L'humeur de linchao sur www.imood.com

Sujet du message:  Womens Joey Bosa Jersey Répondre en citant

Stacking in daily fantasy football is important because when a quarterback has a huge performance there will naturally be pass catchers who also benefit.

When a QB throws for 300-plus yards and multiple touchdowns Craig Smith Jersey , a receiver by default will rack up yardage and scores. Pairing a QB and pass catcher together increases the potential upside for a lineup because fantasy owners get double the points each time they hook up.

The high total in the Texans-Patriots game in Week 1 is likely to garner a lot of interest from daily players, leaving others stacks with lower potential ownership. One such stack is the Drew Brees-Michael Thomas connection in New Orleans as the Saints host the Buccaneers. The Saints are 9 1/2-point favorites over Tampa Bay and missing one of their top running backs. And the Saints offense projects to be one of the most concentrated in the league.

Thomas is projected to have 28.3 percent target market share, the fourth highest in the league according to DailyRoto projections, following a 28.1 percent target market share in 2017. Target market share is a pass-catcher’s share of all of a quarterback’s targets — and it’s no secret where Brees will likely throw.

Last year, the Buccaneers ranked 31st in passing defense, according to Football Outsiders’ defense-adjusted value over average (DVOA) statistic. Vernon Hargreaves, one of their starting corners, allowed a whopping 1.61 yards per coverage snap. It’s a beatable matchup that Las Vegas sports books have factored into their wagers offered.

In the unlikely event Thomas is slowed down Authentic Ryan Kerrigan Jersey , it would be either due to the Bucs defense shutting him down or a dominant performance from running back Alvin Kamara — the other guy to consider stacking with Brees.

Just a season ago, Kamara caught more passes than any running back besides Le’Veon Bell and scored more receiving TDs than any RB not named Todd Gurley. Bucs linebacker Lavonte David graded as one of the top linebackers in coverage and the team still ranked 25th in DVOA versus RBs in coverage and allowed nearly 50 receiving yards per game (48.0) to the position.

If the Saints are up late, running out the clock with Kamara would almost surely be the game plan.

Kamara attempted 56 rushes in the first half of games last year and 64 total in the second half of games. DailyRoto’s model projects him for 49.5-percent of the rushing market share, 50-percent of the rushing TD market share and over 5.0 yards per carry (YPC) which even factors in some expected regression following his 6.1 YPC last year — which tied with Barry Sanders for the third highest by a running back since the 1973 season.

Mark Ingram’s four-game suspension opens up the potential for Kamara to touch the ball at least 20 times, something he didn’t do at all last year.

During the Texans' nine-week offseason program, Deshaun Watson had a set of goals in mind.

The second-year quarterback out of Clemson, who is recovering from tearing his right ACL during practice last season, said he met and surpassed them by the end of the team's final veteran minicamp on Wednesday.

"Never satisfied Geron Christian Jersey , I always feel like I can do better," Watson said. "We'll get better. Those nine weeks I've gained a lot on and off the field. Mentally, physically, emotionally, spiritually and I've been able to take my game and me as a person to another level."

Going through this rehab process is not new to Watson.

In his freshman season at Clemson, Watson tore the ACL in his left knee during practice as well. Having been through it before and knowing the work he put in, Watson wasn't surprised about his progress.

"I kind of knew where I was going to be," Watson said. "I put the time Tress Way Jersey , effort and work in every morning. Just been grinding, so I'm not surprised at all. I'm right where I need to be and where I want to be."

Despite having to recover from the injury, Watson feels as if he is ahead of where he was this time last year.

In 2017, Watson was selected No. 12 overall by the Texans and participated in the offseason program. During his second offseason in the NFL, his experience from the past year is paying dividends now.

"I'm light years away from where I was last year coming in," Watson said. "Just a rookie knowing what I knew from college and what I learned in the pre-draft and what I learned in the QB room. Everything was going so fast, a lot of information at that time.

"Having a full season and offseason with Coach (Bill) O'Brien and Coach Sean Ryan I've been able to advance my game and take my game to a whole other level. It's been great."

O'Brien has seen first-hand the improvement and development of the young quarterback.

"With the work ethic he has and the mindset that he has you're going to get better at knowledge of the offense, knowledge of the defense and your own mechanics Womens Joey Bosa Jersey ," O'Brien said.

"There's just been a lot of improvement in a lot of different areas. He'll keep it going over the next five weeks and he'll be ready for training camp."

Heading into this year's training camp for the Texans, unlike in some past seasons, there is no doubt who will be taking the reps with the main offensive unit.

With everything being settled on that side, O'Brien said he knows how the reps will be divided.

The biggest benefit is the team knows exactly what they will start working on once training camp begins.

"This year we know who our starting quarterback is," O'Brien said. "Obviously we're very comfortable with that. That's a good thing for our football team. All that means is that we're settled there.

"It doesn't mean anything relative to last year. It just means hey look we've got to come in ready to go in training camp and we've got to continue where we left off from when he was the quarterback."

The Texans will finish their offseason program with meetings on Thursday before breaking for five weeks. Houston will open training camp at The Greenbrier in West Virginia at the end of July.

The Texans open their preseason at Kansas City on Aug. 9.

http://www.officialusafootballs.com/denver-broncos
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you. 

linchao n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger Womens Joey Bosa Jersey