Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger Los Angeles Rams vs. Arizona Cardinals: Final injury report leaves ILB Mark Barron DOUBTFUL
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Mer Oct 24, 2018 5:00
Message Auteur Message
linchao
Dahu
Dahu

L'humeur de linchao sur www.imood.com

Sujet du message:  Los Angeles Rams vs. Arizona Cardinals: Final injury report leaves ILB Mark Barron DOUBTFUL Répondre en citant

The Los Angeles Rams are set to host the Arizona Cardinals in Week 2 in the 2018 regular season home opener without ILB Mark Barron who is listed DOUBTFUL on the final injury report:2018 LA Rams Week 2 injury reportNamePOSInjuryWed. StatusThu. StatusFri. StatusGame StatusNamePOSInjuryWed. StatusThu. StatusFri. StatusGame StatusNo issue for RB Todd Gurley who was back in the mix yesterday. And WR Mike Thomas is going to be out of commission for a bit following injuries in Week 1 to both him and WR/KR/PR Pharoh Cooper who was placed on IR.As for the Cards Authentic Austin Blythe Jersey , they’ve got bigger issues:2018 Arizona Cardinals Week 2 injury reportNamePOSInjuryWed. StatusThu. StatusFri. StatusGame StatusNamePOSInjuryWed. StatusThu. StatusFri. StatusGame StatusStarting RT Andre Smith injured his elbow in their season opener and is a no go. And starters TE Jermaine Gresham, LB Haason Reddick and DE Markus Golden are all gametime decisions.We’ll have to see if Barron can make a surprise return (if he’s even allowed to) and which of Arizona’s QUESTIONABLE trio will be a go.Los Angeles Rams at Denver Broncos: Bold predictions The Los Angeles Rams simply have to show up in Denver, deal with the snowy weather conditions, and handle their business against the Denver Broncos. Even though the LA Rams are a superior team in most areas, the Denver Broncos are much better than their performance last week against the New York Jets. I’m still picking the Rams to win without much of a struggle. But how will they win?Let’s get bold.Marcus Peters will prove that he’s healthy with his best game of the seasonOur favorite ball hawk CB, Marcus Peters, has stumbled a bit in the past couple of weeks Youth Jared Goff Jersey , probably due to complications with his calf injury that he may have returned too early from. He says he’s 100%, while Grandpa Wade says that he’s been battling injury issues. Regardless, Peters will be playing with a chip on his shoulder in Denver, well aware of the criticism. I predict that Peters will have 2 interceptions, and one of them will be a 50+ return for a touchdown.The Broncos run game will be shut down RB Royce Freeman and RB Phillip LIndsay have a combined for 5.5 yards per carry for the Broncos, which been the most positive element of their offense so far this season. However, the Rams’ defensive line has been answering questions all week about their inability to stop the run and Ndamukong Suh http://www.ramsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-aaron-donald-jersey , Michael Brockers, and Aaron Donald are cause some havoc. Look for the Rams’ D to keep the Broncos’ running game to less than 50 yards while causing two fumbles (the snow makes football fun!)Todd Gurley II goes for five touchdowns because he canLast week, the Broncos failed to contain the New York Jets’ running backs in space, allowing them to get to the second level, eventually amassing 323 yards on the ground. RB Todd Gurley II thrives in situations llike this, which makes him destined to rush for over 200 yards and five touchdowns. No turnovers for the Rams’ offenseEven though QB Jared Goff doesn’t have a long history of playing games in cold conditions, I predict that he’ll play smart and clean Greg Zuerlein Jersey , not giving up any turnovers. In fact, Goff will throw for for 275+ yards,even tossing a couple of touchdown passes to keep the narrative going that he’s elite.This game presents a handful of challenges, so predicting a blowout against a defense led by LB Von Miller is not the smartest decision. But that’s why I’m paid the big bucks. Rams win, 52-6
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you. 

linchao n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger Los Angeles Rams vs. Arizona Cardinals: Final injury report leaves ILB Mark Barron DOUBTFUL