Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger Mitchell Schwartz Jersey Salute to Service
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Lun Jan 21, 2019 7:03
Message Auteur Message
linchao
Dahu
Dahu

L'humeur de linchao sur www.imood.com

Sujet du message:  Mitchell Schwartz Jersey Salute to Service Répondre en citant

Each practice day Mitchell Schwartz Jersey Salute to Service , the Kansas City Chiefs will release an official injury report leading up to the next game. The Chiefs host the Cincinnati Bengals this week at Arrowhead Stadium on Sunday Night Football.Here is the Chiefs’ second official injury report of the week:BengalsSome notesAt this point, I wouldn’t expect safety Eric Berry, outside linebacker Justin Houston, or center Mitch Morse to play this weekend.Linebacker Anthony Hitchens’ status caught my attention. Hitchens was limited in practice on Thursday after practicing fully on Wednesday. With the current state of the run defense and Joe Mixon coming to town, the Chiefs certainly cannot afford to be without Hitchens. The Bengals had 16 players listed on their Thursday injury report. The two injuries we’ve been monitoring have been to cornerback Darqueze Dennard and safety Shawn Williams, two starters in the Cincinnati secondary. Dennard missed practice again Thursday but Williams appears to be making progress—he was limited.Bengals star AJ Green was limited Thursday but it is not injury related, which is kind of a weird status. Hard to know what’s going on there. With the 2018 trade deadline upon us, we found this story about another NFL trade deadline very interesting.On Monday, Jay Glazer appeared on the Jason Smith Show on Fox Sports Radio, and told a crazy story about the time Kansas City Chiefs tight end Tony Gonzalez was almost traded — but in 2008, the year before Scott Pioli became Chiefs general manager and traded Gonzalez to the Atlanta Falcons.Here’s the story:It’s October 2008, right at the NFL trade deadline. The Chiefs — led by head coach Herm Edwards — are in free fall, and Tony Gonzalez wants out.As Glazer tells the story, he is deeply involved in a potential trade.“There were two teams that were willing to trade three-plus-players: the Green Bay Packers — Mike McCarthy was the head coach, and he was willing to trade a third-round pick [and a player I don’t remember] — and the Philadelphia Eagles and Andy Reid, who were willing to trade a third-round pick and L.J. Smith. [I think it was],” Glazer said on the show.“So everybody kind of agreed to terms, and I tell Tony Authentic Tyreek Hill Jersey , ‘Hey, it’s up to you.’In Glazer’s telling, Gonzalez doesn’t want to to go workouts or mini-camps, but both the Packers and Eagles are willing to accept Gonzalez coming to just one mini-camp.“So it’s like, ‘Tony, you’ve got to pick which team you want to do,’ and the Chiefs will do it,” Glazer continues.“But all of the sudden, at 4:40 — I think the trade deadline back then was 5:00 — I get these texts at the same time. Just cursing out the Chiefs.[They’re] from the Packers and the Eagles.At the very last minute, Carl Peterson said, ‘No, I’ve decided I want a two.’Glazer said that at first, Gonzalez thinks he is joking when Glazer calls to say the Chiefs are backing out.“I called him back and said, ‘Hey, Carl is switching up on these guys — pretty much after the deadline — and you’re not getting traded.’And he goes, ‘Oh, my gosh.Wouldn’t that be funny?’And I said, ‘Tony Limited Demetrius Harris Jersey , I’m dead serious.’And he’s like, ‘Is this one of your normal moron jokes?’And I’m like, ‘No. Carl pulled a number on you.You didn’t get traded.’“And [Gonzalez] goes insane and says, ‘I’m done. I’m retiring.I’m quitting.’He’s like, ‘We ate that season.I’m out. I’m done. I’m not playing for this guy.I’m done.’And then he’s like, ‘Pull your pad out.I want to do an article.’Saying the most incredible, inflammatory things about Carl Peterson.I said, ‘Tony, I’m not going to do an article with you [when you’re] angry like this, because you’ll regret it in five hours.’Every time I call him back, I say, ‘Calm down, we’ll do a story,’ and he’s like going off, cursing, this and that — talking about things that I know he didn’t really mean.“Finally, five hours later — I kept calling him back every hour — and I’m like, ‘OK Patrick Mahomes Salute to Service Jersey , are we ready here?’And he says, ‘OK, I’m calmed down.Um... you didn’t print any of the stuff I said earlier, did you?’And I’m like, ‘No, dude, I didn’t.We’d both be in trouble if I did.’Man.True story.”So Tony Gonzalez could have gone to the Packers or the Eagles — still with five-plus years left in his career — but Peterson reneged on the deal, getting half of a season from a very unhappy player.But in the Fox Sports segment, Glazer also said that Gonzalez didn’t really want to be in either Green Bay or Philadelphia.Instead, he wanted to go to the New York Giants.According to Glazer, however, Giants GM Jerry Reese absolutely refused to give even a third-round pick for the Chiefs tight end.But finally, Gonzalez got his wish.When Scott Pioli was named Chiefs general manager after the 2008 season, the Chiefs tight end was traded to the Atlanta Falcons.As it turned out, Peterson got his wish, too.The Gonzalez trade gave the Chiefs a second-round pick in 2010 — but Peterson wasn’t the one who got to use it.
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you. 

linchao n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger Mitchell Schwartz Jersey Salute to Service