Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Sont passés par ici... Ryan Murray Jersey
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Ven Jan 25, 2019 10:36
Message Auteur Message
huangjian123
bronzé
bronzé

Sujet du message:  Ryan Murray Jersey Répondre en citant

WINNIPEG Ryan Murray Jersey , Manitoba (AP) One impressive burst was enough for the St. Louis Blues.Vladimir Tarasenko scored two goals, and the Blues used a big push in the second period to beat the Winnipeg Jets 5-2 on Friday night.St. Louis had dropped seven of its last eight meetings against Winnipeg, including all five games last season. The Blues and Jets split a pair of shutouts in mid-December.”This team has pretty much spanked us around the last three years,” said Jake Allen, who had 20 saves for St. Louis. ”They beat us every time last year. We had a win at the start of the year, but they pretty much spanked us both those games so we needed to show them that we’re not intimidated.”Tarasenko, Patrik Berglund and Alexander Steen scored in a 7 1/2-minute span of the second, helping St. Louis open a 3-0 lead. Tarasenko added his 23nd goal in the third after Winnipeg had pulled within one. Brayden Schwartz scored into an empty net and had an assist.Kyle Connor and Patrik Laine scored for the Jets (32-14-9), who lost an eight-game point streak (6-0-2). The result also stopped Winnipeg’s home point streak at 10 games.”Nobody is in a good mood and you’re angry with it. You don’t like to get beat like that Sergei Bobrovsky Jersey ,” Winnipeg coach Paul Maurice said. ”We got beat in St. Louis and played one hell of a game. We weren’t any good tonight and didn’t deserve to win the game.”St. Louis (34-20-3) was coming off a 6-1 victory over Colorado on Thursday night.Connor Hellebuyck made 22 saves for the Jets, who were playing their fifth game of a 10-game homestand (3-1-1).Winnipeg had Mark Scheifele back on the ice for his first game since a Dec. 27 upper-body injury. The top-line center had missed 16 games.”Had to shake off a little bit of rust early, but felt better and better as the game went on and got more comfortable,” Scheifele said.The Blues went ahead to stay when Brayden Schenn got the puck in the corner and passed it out to Tarasenko in the circle, and he fired a high shot past Hellebuyck’s blocker side at 4:18. It was Tarasenko’s first goal in seven games.Berglund redirected in a shot by defenseman Robert Bortuzzo at 10:13, and then Steen one-timed a rebound that went by Hellebuyck at 11:39.Connor got the Jets on the board with 2:27 left in the period when his one-timer from the slot went off Blues defenseman Vince Dunn and past Allen for his 18th goal.The Jets had a pair of power plays midway through the third period and Laine made good on the second one, blasting a high shot past Allen at 11:39. But Tarasenko responded with his second of the game just over a minute later.”(Laine) shoots the puck harder than anyone in the league,” Allen said. ”I’d put him up there against anyone. It’s not even close.”(His shot) was sort of through a few bodies so I didn’t really get a good pick up on it, but still he’s got the laser.”With the Jets on the power play Womens Seth Jones Jersey , Schwartz scored his 17th of the season into the empty net to make it 5-2.NOTES: The Blues’ record when leading after two periods this season climbed to 26-0-1.UP NEXTBlues: Host Pittsburgh on Sunday.Jets: Host the New York Rangers on Sunday. NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) Working overtime is becoming commonplace in Nashville.Filip Forsberg scored on a penalty shot at 1:19 of overtime to give the Predators a wild 4-3 comeback victory over the St. Louis Blues on Tuesday night.After trailing by three goals entering the third period, Nashville rallied for three goals in the span of 6:42 to tie it and force overtime.In overtime, a Kyle Turris pass sent Forsberg in on a breakaway, and he was tripped from behind by Jaden Schwartz in front of the St. Louis goal and he was awarded a penalty shot.On his attempt, Forsberg skated to the left side before cutting toward the slot, where he snapped a wrist shot past Blues goaltender Carter Hutton on the glove side just inside the post to win it.”We obviously gave ourselves a big hole against a good team and now we see what happens when we don’t play, and we also see what happens when we do play,” Forsberg said. ”We’ll learn from both things.”Hutton Sonny Milano Jersey , a former Predator, made 29 saves. He doesn’t think this loss will stick with him.”I’m pretty good at moving on,” Hutton said. ”They brought me in here to back up, and I’ve been playing a lot more minutes and I think I’ve been rock-solid all year. In my eyes, I just came into a tough building and got a point and I move on to the next game.”Austin Watson scored twice and Calle Jarnkrok also scored for Nashville.Alexander Steen scored a goal and added an assist and Jay Bouwmeester and Schwartz also scored for the Blues who have lost two in a row. Vladimir Tarasenko had a pair of assists.Nashville played its first home game after coming off of a four-game road trip where all four games extended into overtime.”You’ve got to give the players a ton of credit because in those situations, especially coming off that long road trip and travel that we had, it’d be easy just to fold on the game and look forward to tomorrow,” Nashville coach Peter Laviolette said. ”They didn’t. They fought for it.”Bouwmeester scored the game’s first goal at 15:08 of the opening period.On a delayed penalty to the Predators, Bouwmeester carried the puck across the Nashville blue line and fired a slap shot from above the left faceoff circle low to the stick side of Predators goaltender Pekka Rinne.Rinne finished with 28 saves.Steen made it 2-0 at 3:10 of the second.Tarasenko carried the puck in on the right side on a 3-on-2. He fed Paul Stastny in the slot http://www.officialbluejackets.com/authentic-adidas-zach-werenski-jersey , where his backhand attempt was knocked down by Rinne, but Steen skated through the slot and buried the rebound.Schwartz tallied on the power play at the 9-minute mark of the second, converting a rebound of a Steen shot attempt.Hutton spent three seasons as Rinne’s backup in Nashville before signing with the Blues in the summer of 2016.He was sharp early, turning away all 13 Nashville shots in the first.Following a sleepy second where Nashville only managed three shots on the St. Louis goal, Jarnkrok got Nashville on the board at 12:06 of the third, collecting the rebound of Swedish countryman Mattias Ekholm’s shot from the right point and beating Hutton.”Obviously, they had a push, we knew they would,” St. Louis coach Mike Yeo said. ”We talked about it between the second and third Authentic Alexander Radulov Jersey , making sure that we dictated in terms of pace and direction. I felt that we just absorbed a little bit too much there.”Watson’s shorthanded goal at 14:33 of the third drew Nashville to within a goal and he tied it 1:15 later finishing off a 2-on-1 with Craig Smith.”I don’t think there’s a recipe for that other than just continuing to work and not getting discouraged,” Watson said. ”We were frustrated by the effort that we put out for the first two periods, but this group never backs off and never just gives up. We kept pushing, were able to get a couple to go for us and tie up, and Fil had a great penalty shot in overtime.”NOTES: New Tennessee Titans head coach Mike Vrabel attended the game. … Nashville was 0-3 on the power play in the game. They have not scored on the man-advantage in their last five games. … Tarasenko played his 400th career NHL game. … The Blues are 18-0-2 when leading after the first period this season.UP NEXT:Blues: Visit Dallas Friday.Predators: Host Calgary Thursday.

huangjian123 n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Sont passés par ici... Ryan Murray Jersey