Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Sont passés par ici... Youth Darnell Nurse Jersey
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Jeu Jan 31, 2019 10:09
Message Auteur Message
huangjian123
bronzé
bronzé

Sujet du message:  Youth Darnell Nurse Jersey Répondre en citant

DENVER (AP) — When they were teammates Youth Darnell Nurse Jersey , Nicklas Backstrom always had a tough time against Philipp Grubauer in practice.The Washington Capitals veteran had better luck when they met as opponents Friday night.Backstrom was left uncovered on a 4-on-3 power play and scored 22 seconds into overtime to lift the Capitals over the Colorado Avalanche 3-2.“I used to struggle scoring in practice against Grubauer,” Backstram said. “He was probably used to me passing, too. Tom (Wilson) gave me a good pass and I was able to get the shot off.”Alex Ovechkin and Devante Smith-Pelly also scored for the Capitals, and Pheonix Copley stopped 24 shots.Colin Wilson and Carl Soderberg scored for the Avalanche while Grubauer, acquired by Colorado in an offseason trade with Washington to bolster their depth at goalie behind Semyon Varlamov, had 26 saves.With 2:44 left in the third period, Ian Cole fired a shot from between the circles that glanced off Copley’s pads. The puck trickled out to the right side of the net Kailer Yamamoto Jersey , where Wilson tied it at 2.The Capitals ended it on a 4-on-3 power play. Backstrom was left uncovered for a clean shot in the high slot that beat Grubauer on his stick side. Backstrom also had an assist.“We drew a penalty and made the most of our chance,” Ovechkin said.Avalanche coach Jared Bednar said he thought the Avalanche did not play with a sense of urgency early.“Third period, different story,” he said. “We started ramping it up, that’s why we generated some chances in the third and they didn’t, because we were more desperate. I want us to play a whole game like we’re down a goal and bring that desperation and urgency to the game.”With the score tied at 1, Tom Wilson started a rush and passed the puck ahead to Backstrom Womens Kris Russell Jersey , who dished off to the streaking Ovechkin. He split defenders and let loose a wrist shot from the top of the right circle that sailed over Grubauer’s glove at 18:29 of the second.Smith-Pelly pulled Washington Even 8:55 into the second off a cross-ice pass from Chandler Stephenson.Colorado just missed adding a goal from Mark Barberio when his shot glanced off the right post at 11:01 of the second.“A sloppy game by us,” Colin Wilson said. “They had more effort, a little more attention to detail. We turned it on in the last 10 minutes, but it was just too little, too late. Games like that, you want to eliminate them as much as possible. It wasn’t an X’s and O’s thing, just effort.“Coming out with a point is better than no points at all Leon Draisaitl Jersey ,” Wilson added.NOTES: T.J. Oshie, Evgeny Kuznetsov and Braden Holtby were ruled out for the game against the Avalanche because of upper body injuries. They are all listed as day to day. … The Avs remain one win shy of their 1,000th victory since moving to Denver from Quebec in 1995. The Avs 999 wins in that span include 897 in the regular season and 102 in the playoffs.UP NEXTCapitals: Play at Montreal on Monday night.Avalanche: Visit Anaheim on Sunday night. DETROIT (AP) — Andreas Athanasiou has become a more consistent player this season, and the score sheet is starting to reflect it.Athanasiou tied it midway through the third period and scored 49 seconds into overtime to lift the Detroit Red Wings over the Boston Bruins 3-2 on Wednesday night.The 24-year-old Athanasiou leads Detroit with nine goals, including five with three assists in his past six games.“Early in the season he wasn’t getting points, but he probably deserved more,” Red Wings coach Jeff Blashill said. “I think from Day 1 http://www.officialhockeypanthersshop.com/authentic-adidas-roberto-luongo-jersey , he’s been very engaged. I thought his first practice in training camp was excellent. I think he’s carried that forward.”It was the Red Wings’ fifth comeback win in their last seven games.“I think our starts aren’t very good and we know that. It’s something we need to work on,” said Tyler Bertuzzi, who also scored. “But it shows what we have in this room to bounce back from being down and come back in games like this.”Jimmy Howard stopped 34 shots for Detroit, which has won nine of 11 and is over .500 (10-9-2) for the first time this season.Jakob Forsbacka Karlsson and Chris Wagner scored for Boston, which lost for only the third time to the Red Wings in the last 18 meetings (15-1-2). Tuukka Rask made 24 saves.“We had a lot of opportunities, but we didn’t take advantage of them,” Bruins coach Bruce Cassidy said. “There were too many times where we tried to make a pretty play or a fancy play instead of making the simple play and putting the puck on net.”Athanasiou got control of a loose puck in the slot during overtime http://www.officialkings.com/authentic-adidas-alex-iafallo-jersey , spun around and beat Rask.“It was kind of just a scrum and the puck was just bouncing and I just turned and shot it,” Athanasiou said. “I don’t know where it went, but (I’m) happy it went in.”Athanasiou tied it 8:59 into the third when he put in the rebound of Gustav Nyquist’s shot from the left circle off the rush.Wagner made it 2-1 6:45 into the third when he tipped Sean Kuraly’s shot. It was Wagner’s second goal.Forsbacka Karlsson gave the Bruins a 1-0 lead 4:08 into the second period when he put in a loose puck from a goal-mouth scramble. It was Forsbacka Karlsson’s second goal.Bertuzzi tied it at 1 9:48 into the middle period when he tipped defenseman Nik Jensen’s shot between Rask’s pads. It was Bertuzzi’s sixth goal.NOTE: Boston D Kevan Miller returned after missing 13 games with a hand injury. … The Bruins were without several key players due to injuries including star C Patrice Bergeron (rib/sternoclavicular), D Zdeno Chara (lower body) and D Charlie McAvoy (concussion). … LW Thomas Vanek returned for Detroit after missing eight games with a knee injury. … The Red Wings recalled C Christoffer Ehn from AHL Grand Rapids.UP NEXT:Boston: Hosts Pittsburgh on Friday night.Detroit: Visits Washington on Friday.

huangjian123 n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Sont passés par ici... Youth Darnell Nurse Jersey