Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger At this moment, I have to repeat . Jersey
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Lun Fév 18, 2019 8:20
Message Auteur Message
linchao
Dahu
Dahu

L'humeur de linchao sur www.imood.com

Sujet du message:  At this moment, I have to repeat . Jersey Répondre en citant

Real Madrid can't seem to get a break from their bad news streak replica football jerseys from China , as Thibaut Courtois has added his name to Los Blancos' long injury list.The Belgian player, who replaced Keylor Navas as Los Blancos' top-choice goalkeeper, was left out of the squad that will face Legan s in the first leg of their Copa del Rey matchup. His availability will be determined in the next few days, according to a press release issued in the team's website.Courtois came down with a "grade I injury in the left iliac muscle", according to the team's medical report, which will initially leave him out for the next ten days. Aside from the game against Legan茅s, Courtois could miss the team's matches against Betis www.thetopsoccer.com/spain , Legan s and Sevilla.The Belgian footballer will join Gareth Bale, Toni Kroos, Mariano, Marco Asensio and Marcos Llorente on the sidelines, as Real Madrid struggles to get back in form to battle for La Liga and the UEFA Champions League. As of now, Los Blancos are ten points behind Barcelona in the Spanish top flight, which means that the team needs their best players available to try and come from behind. Unfortunately for Solari Cheap Sweden Soccer Shirts , injuries have made his job even more difficult during the last couple of weeks.The player sent a message to all of his fans on social media, trying to keep speculation to a minimum. AC Milan manager Gennaro Gattuso has revealed that Gonzalo Higuain has not asked to leave the club despite rumors suggesting that he is close to joining Chelsea. The 31-year-old striker has been identified as Maurizio Sarri's target to replace the outgoing Alvaro Morata. The Spanish forward is believed to be on the verge of joining Atletico Madrid with negotiations between the Spanish club and Chelsea reportedly at an advanced stage.Gonzalo Higuain, on the other hand, is currently loan at AC Milan from Juventus until the summer of 2020. As a result, there is a little complication with his purported move to Chelsea as the Rossoneri is reluctant to part ways with the ex-Napoli striker without getting his replacement first.Amid the speculations, AC Milan head coach Gattuso has revealed that despite Higuain failing to commit his future to the club, he has not asked to leave. This came in the wake of claims that he may be dropped for Wednesday's Supercoppa clash with Juventus ahead of his switch to the English Premier League."I base my decisions on how players train during the week and how they work with the staff and their team-mates www.thetopsoccer.com/switzerland ," Gattuso told a media conference ahead of the game."At this moment, I have to repeat the same words: there are many rumors, but Higuain is training well, working with everyone just fine and is at our disposal."We'll see tomorrow whether he plays or not. He has to decide what to do, how to resolve this issue, but right now he is training with great professionalism. We'll see."If he plays, it's because I see him in good shape and relaxed. Either he's a great actor or he's really within the team Cheap Uruguay Soccer Jerseys , is always chatting and kidding with his team-mates."I agree that after the missed penalty and red card against Juventus, something happened in his head. We'll see tomorrow. As I said, it's not easy for a coach to change the idea of a player, so I have to concentrate on putting out the best line-up for the situation and getting the best out of every player."I want to reiterate that Higuain has never told me he wants to leave. I am waiting for that," Gattuso added."I want to be honest, I didn't even want to talk about Higuain, as we're here for the Supercoppa. That seemed like the fair thing to do for a team."I am not upset. I too was a player for many years Cheap USA Soccer Jerseys , I realize there are moments when we all see things differently and cannot judge how someone else thinks."If the glass is half-full or half-empty, it remains the same glass. We'll see what happens. I want to see this Supercoppa, I hope it is a great game for us, but I won't be upset or let down if he goes."Gonzalo Higuain has managed just six goals in 15 Serie A appearances for AC Milan and recently ended a nine-game goal drought by scoring in a league game against SPAL.
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you. 

linchao n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger At this moment, I have to repeat . Jersey