Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger The Chiefs listed safety Eric Berry as . Jersey
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Mar Fév 26, 2019 4:38
Message Auteur Message
linchao
Dahu
Dahu

L'humeur de linchao sur www.imood.com

Sujet du message:  The Chiefs listed safety Eric Berry as . Jersey Répondre en citant

Watching Patrick Mahomes this season has made Tom Brady feel like an old man.At least old enough to remember a much different era for young NFL quarterbacks.As a rookie in 2000 Youth Chris Jones Jersey , Brady remembers being nowhere near seeing the field as a starter."I was sitting in the stands, eating nachos before games. I wasn't playing," he joked this week.Now he looks around at a league in which Mahomes is one of several young quarterbacks in their first or second year starting for teams. Brady also started his second season, but it was hardly the plan as he replaced an injured first stringer, Drew Bledsoe."Football was different then," Brady said. "I think now in some ways pro football is more glorified college football...the transition is a more similar game than it used to be when I first started."It's an atmosphere that has allowed Mahomes, who will be starting for Kansas City when the Chiefs (5-0) visit New England (3-2) on Sunday night, to emerge as the most electrifying quarterback in the NFL this season.Mahomes leads the NFL with 14 touchdown passes through Week 5 and has won each of his first six NFL starts White Cameron Erving Jersey , dating back to his lone start last season. With a win against the Patriots, Mahomes would become the sixth quarterback since 1970 to win his first seven career starts.It's put the second-year Texas Tech product under the microscope in his first year Kansas City's full-time starter, following the offseason trade of Alex Smith to Washington.While Mahomes said running the jet sweeps and run-pass option plays he did in college has helped with his transition, he also spent a fair amount of time studying Brady's approach in New England."My coach in college was Kliff Kingsbury, and he actually was a backup for Brady at one point, and so he showed me things that he liked with Tom and his pocket movements and stuff he did within the pocket that I've tried to put in my game a little bit," he said.While Chiefs coach Andy Reid won't disparage Smith, he acknowledges Mahomes brings a lot of intangible qualities to their offense. Reid also is cognizant that the season is still young.The 23-year-old is not a rookie White Sammy Watkins Jersey , but he basically is, Reid said."He's going through an NFL season 鈥?his first one 鈥?and there are all kind of challenges that come with that, and no bigger one than this week," Reid said.Here are some things to watch for in Sunday night's game:NOT AN UNDERDOGDespite Kansas City's unblemished record, the Patriots enter Sunday's game as a three-point favorite. It's for good reason. Since 2001, 41 times a team has visited Foxborough with a better record than the Patriots. In those games New England is 30-11.Since starting the season 1-2, New England has outscored opponents 76-31 over its last two victories, at home vs. Miami and Indianapolis.MILESTONE WATCHBrady has an NFL-record 199 career regular-season victories and can become the first quarterback in league history to reach 200 for his career. He enters this week tied with Colts kicker and former teammate Adam Vinatieri for the most career wins in the regular season and playoffs combined with 226.BRING THE NASTYThe Chiefs' maligned defense forced Jacksonville into five turnovers last week White Harrison Butker Jersey , not to mention showed a mean streak for the first time all season. Defensive tackle Chris Jones took it a bit too far, getting ejected for throwing an elbow at a Jaguars lineman after a play."I don't even remember what happened," Jones said with a wry smile. "But we're not going to let anyone push us around."INJURY WOESThe Chiefs signed ex-Browns linebacker Nate Orchard and journeyman Frank Zombo to help with pass-rushing depth. Justin Houston has a hurt hamstring, and fellow pass rushers Dee Ford and Tanoh Kpassagnon have been banged-up, which left only rookie Breeland Speaks available."Tanoh will have a chance to play," Reid said, "but we just have to make sure we are OK in that spot just in case."MATCHING WITSThe game features the two winningest active coaches in Bill Belichick (281) and Reid (199); Belichick is 5-2 lifetime against Reid. "I mentioned this before," Reid said White Reggie Ragland Jersey , "when you play good football teams, you love that challenge. You spend a lot of hours doing what we are doing. You love the challenge of it, and I think as players and coaches you cherish those things. It is a neat part of the business."AP Sports Writer Dave Skretta contributed to this report. The Chiefs listed safety Eric Berry as doubtful for the first 10 games of the regular season while he was sidelined by a heel injury that kept him from practicing or playing.Berry has been on the practice field the last couple of weeks, which changed his listing to questionable but didn’t lead to him playing against the Raiders or Ravens. A report over the weekend indicated that he’d take the final step back to the lineup against the Chargers this Thursday, but head coach Andy Reid said on Monday, via Nate Taylor of , that nothing is definite.Reid would only say “there’s a chance” that Berry will play his first game since Week One of the 2017 season this week. Reid added that he knows Berry wants to get out there.Berry’s absence hasn’t really held the Chiefs back as they’ve clinched a playoff spot and are on track for the top seed in the conference. That probably doesn’t make anyone in Kansas City any less eager to see if Berry can regain his past form over what’s left of this season.
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you. 

linchao n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger The Chiefs listed safety Eric Berry as . Jersey