Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger That's the big thing, I take . Jersey
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Mar Fév 26, 2019 4:46
Message Auteur Message
linchao
Dahu
Dahu

L'humeur de linchao sur www.imood.com

Sujet du message:  That's the big thing, I take . Jersey Répondre en citant

Indianapolis and Green Bay didn't wait for this week's roster moves to start filling holes.Instead http://www.coltsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-clayton-geathers-jersey , they cut a deal Sunday.The Colts traded inside linebacker Antonio Morrison to the Packers for cornerback Lenzy Pipkins, giving each veteran a chance to impress their new coaches in this week's preseason finales — and a better chance of making the 53-man active roster.Green Bay already was thin at inside linebacker after incumbent starter Jake Ryan suffered a season-ending torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee during training camp. The Packers suffered another blow when Ryan's replacement, rookie Oren Burks, hurt his shoulder during Friday's pregame warmups and missed the game against Oakland.Burks was a third-round draft pick in the spring, but coach Mike McCarthy said Sunday the injury was less severe than initially feared and that the injury would not be long term.Still, they made the move."Antonio is obviously an experienced linebacker, and if you look at the youth of the group, that's something we felt we needed to add," McCarthy said. "Lenzy's a good young corner, did some really good things for us at the end of the year. But we're very young at that position."Getting Morrison could fill one of Green Bay's most glaring needs.The 6-foot-1, 241-pound Morrison played in 31 games with the Colts, made 19 starts including 15 last season. He finished among the league's top 20 in tackles in 2017, leading the Colts with 109.Morrison was originally the Colts' fourth-round draft pick in 2016.But Morrison started sliding down the Colts' depth chart after new defensive coordinator Matt Eberflus switched from a 3-4 defensive front to the more traditional 4-3, a scheme that requires only one starting inside linebacker. In contrast, Green Bay will continue to use a 3-4 scheme under new defensive coordinator Mike Pettine.Morrison's experience also could make him an immediate contributor with starter Blake Martinez, who had 144 tackles last season and finished with a share of the league lead. Martinez started next to undrafted rookie Greer Martini when Burks sat out Friday.Burks said nobody has given him a timeline for his return and he's not sure if he'll be ready for Green Bay's season opener Sept. 9 against Chicago."Shoulder just popped out. It's unfortunate but it's part of the game," Burks said. "Knew something was wrong, obviously Jabaal Sheard Jersey , but I've never had any shoulder issues before so I didn't really know what I was feeling or any kinds of things like that. Good evaluation, good feedback from the MRI and things like that."Pipkins played in 12 games, mostly on special teams, after making the Packers as an undrafted rookie last season.He also moved down the depth chart after Green Bay selected cornerbacks Jaire Alexander and Josh Jackson with its top two picks in this year's draft and re-signed free agent Tramon Williams, who played for Pettine in Cleveland after leaving Green Bay in free agency following the 2014 season."Our two rookies played well in the game," McCarthy said. "But I think it's just a product of a number of things. It (linebacker) is a position that we wanted to add experience to, and definitely some young guys there that we feel good about."With an already young secondary, the Colts figured they'd take a look at the 6-foot, 196-pound Pipkins in Thursday night's preseason finale at Cincinnati.Second-year cornerbacks Quincy Wilson and Nate Hairston both missed the Colts' game with injuries.Pierre Desir, a fifth-year player who made five of his 12 career starts last season in Indy, and Kenny Moore II, a second-year player who has impressed coaches, have been the starters this preseason.But Pipkins could help the Colts in nickel or dime packages if Wilson or Hairston are out any significant amount of time."We feel like it's a good fit," coach Frank Reich said. "He's a guy that our guys had their eyes on. It's tough with Antonio because I loved Antonio, I loved the toughness he brought. But I think this was a move that was best for the team."AP Sports Writer Genaro Armas in Milwaukee also contributed to this article. The Indianapolis Colts figured Darius Leonard would emerge as a defensive playmaker one day.He skipped the learning curve.Two weeks into his rookie season, the weakside linebacker leads the NFL with 27 tackles, already has forced one fumble, recovered another Authentic Margus Hunt Jersey , had a sack and provided a new, dynamic dimension in the Colts' rebuilt defense."When we came here, there were only one or two guys (at linebacker)," defensive coordinator Matt Eberflus said Tuesday."He was kind of thrust into that position and we treated him as such. He's grabbed that role, taken it and he's done a good job with it."Just how impressive has the 6-foot-2, 234-pound, 23-year-old been?Leonard's 18-tackle performance Sunday at Washington was the fifth-best grade by a linebacker since Eberflus implemented his points system in 1995.Some view Leonard's immediate impact as a surprise, but he was pretty impressive in college.Leonard set the career record for tackles (394) at South Carolina State, a Football Championship Subdivision school largely overshadowed by the state's more prominent programs at Clemson and South Carolina as well as Furman, the 1988 FCS national champions.Twice he was selected as the Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference defensive player of the year and Leonard got his nickname "Maniac" following a 19-tackle performance against Clemson in 2016.The knock on him going into the draft was he needed more size and strength to hold up in the NFL and time to make the transition from small-school star to NFL contributor.Colts general manager Chris Ballard saw it differently after watching Leonard for one week in Mobile, Alabama, in January."You always want to watch the small school guys when you go to the Senior Bowl because now they're facing the bigger competition," Ballard said after making Leonard the first of Indy's four second-round draft picks in April."I thought he stood out. His speed, his athleticism, his ability to cover. When the four 'backers went, we thought Darius was the fifth-best backer in the draft."Leonard certainly has played like it.Despite missing all but one day of offseason workouts, Leonard returned to the field when the Colts' rookies reported in late July and made a quick impression on the veterans."I think it was pretty much the first time you saw it, the first practice of training camp when he caught the interception off of Andrew Luck Youth Al Woods Jersey ," second-year linebacker Anthony Walker said."First of all, that's a big-time quarterback there and that was a big-time play. We knew right there — that's why we drafted him."Leonard continued playing well during the preseason and his ability to stay healthy allowed him not only to win a starting job, but also the right to call the defensive signals in the huddle.So far, he's flashed the speed to make plays from sideline to sideline and deliver game-changing ones, too.But Leonard's best attribute might be his attitude.He's eager to clean up mistakes, remains humble and enjoys breaking down game tapes.That's hardly a surprise from someone who helped decipher prep games so he could help coach players at his high school while he was in college."I just work hard and just take coaching," he said. "That's the big thing, I take all the coaching I can get, follow all the details and do all the little things."It's made a huge difference in one of the league's most inexperienced linebacker groups.Leonard, Walker and free-agent signee linebacker Najee Goode have combined for 12 NFL starts — exactly half coming during the first two weeks this season.And, so far, Leonard has been the star with back-to-back memorable performances that have surprised the doubters but nobody in the Colts' locker room."As a rookie, it's hard to find someone like that — someone who prepares the way he prepares. The things that he does really sets him apart," Walker said."He's miles ahead of where I was last year and just the confidence and stuff he plays with, he's miles ahead of me."
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you. 

linchao n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger That's the big thing, I take . Jersey