Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Sont passés par ici... Von Miller Jersey
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Sam Mar 09, 2019 7:02
Message Auteur Message
huangjian123
bronzé
bronzé

Sujet du message:  Von Miller Jersey Répondre en citant

The Broncos may be on a break this week http://www.broncoscheapauthenticstore.com/ronald-leary-jersey-cheap , but here at the Ultimate Fan Guide, we never take breaks because we can always talk about our favorite team - EVEN when they aren’t playing our favorite way (which, if you haven’t been paying attention, is the WINNING way).But enough bad vibes talking about losing. We’ve got a feisty, crochet-making Vietnamese-born, Texas-raised Broncos fan here to remind all of Broncos Country that there are much worse things than a couple of losses. Like, Texas for one. Or Cowboys fans for another one.JUST KIDDING!!!! (love Texas, dad, really!!)So before we talk about the Broncos (since we can’t watch them today), let’s all give a huge Mile High Salute to our Veterans - thank you for what you have done and continue to do to keep our country safe.Week 10: BYE WEEKMHR –The game against the Texans brought out A LOT of Monday morning quarterbacks and John Elway noted that hindsight is always 20/20. What were your thoughts on the coaching decisions in that game?The Provider:My knowledge of the intricacies of football can be written on a postage stamp, but even I know to try to give my kicker better field position. MHR – John Elway also said he feels a lot more confident about the team this season than he did about the team at this point last season. Do you agree with his assessment there? What do you like about this current team? What part of the team deserves the cancel hole?The Provider:IF JE is talking about the talent and player leadership, then I definitely agree with him. What I do like about this team is they seem to be fighting and not giving up in games like last year. I feel like there were several games that could or should have been won. I am going to “cancel hole” my thoughts on the coaching.MHR – Case Keenum has not been spectacular. Was (is) it fair of Broncos fans to expect him to be? The Provider: I don’t think it is fair to expect him to be Spectacular. He is on a new team with new coaches (cancel hole my thoughts on the coaching). He is not Peyton Manning (insert crying emoji here). I think it is fair to expect him to be serviceable; I’ll let others decide if he is serviceable or not.MHR - Jeff Heuerman had a breakout game against the Texans. Do you like the idea of - and hope to see - more TE plays for the Broncos offense?The Provider:I am all for going with the hot hand. MHR – John Elway’s 2018 draft class is shaping up to be stellar - Bradley Chubb, Courtland Sutton, Royce Freeman and Phillip Lindsay are all big contributors while DaeSean Hamilton and Josey Jewell are also helping out. What has you excited about this group down the road?The Provider:One of the things Elway talks about is how his father Jack taught him to look for players with heart. I think he forgot that in some of his drafts. I am glad he remembered that lesson this past draft (or Kubes reminded him). I am excited to watch them develop as football players and grow as leaders.MHR - What was your reaction to the trade of Demaryius Thomas - Loved it? Liked it? Hated it? Moving on?The Provider: All the above. I love my Broncos players, especially the ones who were drafted and developed by the team. I hate it when they get cut or traded (even the practice squad guys). However, I understand why he was traded. Hopefully, with the money saved and the draft pick, the Broncos can build a SB contender again.MHR - DT mentioned being frustrated that coaches (primarily his WR coach) would not listen to ideas he had about what was happening on the field. Chris Harris Jr. highlighted that same thing more subtly. How much do you think coaches should incorporate what players want and how much should they maintain their game plan?The Provider: Cancel hole my thoughts on the coaching (except for Bill Kollar; you just keep being you, bear wrestler)MHR - Matt Paradis has been an absolute warrior, never missing a snap in ALL his years as a starter. How big of a loss is it to the team for him to be out for the season?The Provider: I think it is a pretty big loss. Isn’t he one of the captains? Losing both Ron Leary and Paradis on the O-line just makes it that much weaker. Do we sign him for this offseason? I say yes, for continuity and because good o-linemen are really hard to find these days.MHR – If the Broncos don’t end up 10-6, a lot of fans consider anything else beside 3-13 to be a worse outcome because it would mean no playoffs but also middle round picking in the draft. What do you say to those fans?The Provider: I grew up a Cubs fan - any and ALL wins are celebrated. Draft picks could all be duds.MHR – The Broncos are 3-6 with seven games to go and these teams left - Steelers, Chargers (x2), Raiders, Niners, Bengals and Browns. How do the Broncos go 7-0 after the Bye and ensure that the famous Whorfin Hawaiian Broncos shirt doesn’t get any more washings?The Provider: 7 is a lucky number in Broncos Country, right?Let’s pray to the football gods that our team gets it together.MHR - John Elway said he wished he had some fairy dust to use to fix all the team’s problems. If you did have fairy dust that could fix three problems Cheap Von Miller Jersey , how would you sprinkle it to have the most impact?The Provider: I would sprinkle fairy dust on our HC and turn him to Mike Shanahan without the GM powers. Predictions The Favorites How did you become a Broncos fan?It started more than 33 years ago one night in Saigon, Vietnam, when my dad was able to convince a policeman that he was just going fishing on his boat. He just didn’t bother to tell him that he was also taking a few hundred people with him thousands and thousands of miles away, and that it was going to be a looonnng, looonnnng fishing trip.Around 1981, my family made it to a little town called Corsicana, Texas (Big Lou Vasquez’s hometown).There were no other Vietnamese families in this town, so we had to adjust to the American way of life through trial and error. My dad found a Vietnamese family 40 minutes away in an even smaller town. Just about every weekend, we would drive to their house so my dad could hang out with his new friend. They would play Chinese Checkers and turn on the Dallas Cowboys game (Thus, the seed of my disdain for the Cowboys was born.)I decided to learn this crazy game of football (really football?! the foot is not involved very much with the ball ... silly Americans!), so I would know what I was talking about when I trashed the Cowboys, since my dad would trash my new favorite baseball team, the Cubs.The first game I ever really watched was a Monday night game between the Chicago Bears and the Denver Broncos. I decided to root for the Bears just because they were from Chicago like the Cubs. The Bears were leading late in the 4th quarter, and I thought for sure that they would win, but it was John Elway we were talking about, so of course, the Broncos won. I decided I didn’t like this not-very-good-looking QB and his Broncos.However, as I learned the game and understood how difficult it is for teams to come from behind late in the game, I started falling in love with Elway and the Broncos because I knew that as long as No. 7 was under center, the Broncos would somehow pull it off.(for The Provider’s full answer - and an entire post on why people here became Broncos fans - check out this fabulous old Ultimate Fan Guide extra). A season already gone bad turned worse for the Arizona Cardinals on Thursday night, before a national television audience.The Cardinals absorbed a 45-10 drubbing by the Denver Broncos to fall to 1-6, one of the worst home losses in franchise history. There were mistakes across the board on offense, defense and special teams.The offense entered last in the NFL in yards per game, and didn't do much to help deflect further criticism. With offensive coordinator Mike McCoy under pressure amid rumors of his possible ousting, the Cardinals went 4 for 14 on third down and gained only 223 total yards.Forced to play from well behind, they managed only 69 rushing yards against the league's worst rushing defense."That's premature to talk about any changes right now," Cardinals first-year head coach Steve Wilks said. "Everybody's going to be evaluated across the board. We've got to find ways to get this thing moving in the right direction."Wilks was pressed on McCoy's status."I didn't say Mike McCoy at all Cheap Matt Paradis Jersey ," Wilks said. "I'm talking about changes that could personnel. It could be players. Whatever it may be. It could be scheme."Josh Rosen threw three interceptions 鈥?two returned for touchdowns in the first quarter 鈥?and lost two fumbles.Broncos linebacker Von Miller had earlier in the week said boldly claimed that the Broncos would kick the Cardinals' behind. The Broncos, 2-4 going in, helped their star linebacker back up his words.Rosen, the 10th overall pick this year, was critical of himself. Miller stripped him of the ball twice and he was sacked six times."Obviously I didn't play up to my standards or even close to it, but there's another one next week," Rosen said.Things were already in such dire straits at halftime that Cardinals fans booed their team off the State Farm Stadium field going into the locker room, and even that was drowned out in part by the cheers from a large number of fans in Broncos orange.Defensively, the Cardinals were caught off guard by wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders' trick-play touchdown pass to a wide open Courtland Sutton in the first quarter, and Sanders was so open on his 64-yard touchdown reception that he had time to execute a flip into the end zone."The one trick play in the first quarter, that was a little surprising," linebacker Haason Reddick said. "No matter what the score is, whether we're down 14, 15 or 60, you've've just got to continue to play and try to get back on top."Denver's rush defense was strong; Arizona, the second-worst rush defense in the league behind the Broncos coming into Thursday, was gashed for a third-quarter 28-yard touchdown run by Phillip Lindsay with the Broncos already ahead 35-3.On special teams, Brandon Williams leg-whipped Broncos return man DaeSean Hamilton after he called for a fair catch, and the Broncos got the ball at their own 21 instead of the 6, already ahead 28-3.Rosen was replaced by backup Mike Glennon with 5:29 to play and, by that time it was a celebration for Broncos fans in the Cardinals' stadium."Good question," Wilks said when asked why Arizona's offense continues to struggle. "Whether it's not getting movement up front, whether it's not protecting in the pass game, not being able to make the proper throws or make the proper catches, there's a lot that goes around."

huangjian123 n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Sont passés par ici... Von Miller Jersey