Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger Gary Zimmerman Jersey
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Mer Mar 13, 2019 2:14
Message Auteur Message
linchao
Dahu
Dahu

L'humeur de linchao sur www.imood.com

Sujet du message:  Gary Zimmerman Jersey Répondre en citant

Let’s take a stroll back through memory lane for a minute. I’m in Colorado to watch my first game in Denver since the Broncos 2005 season. I went to the game with my buddy Dailey since he was a Detroit fan and boisterously confident in the Lions ability to “womp the @#%!” out of the Broncos. So was I https://www.broncosfanstore.com/Chris-Harris-Jr-Jersey , really. Tim Tebow had just taken over for Kyle Orton the previous week and completed less than half his passes in a victory over the Miami Dolphins. I wanted to believe, really. I was in high school when Tebow gave his famous “promise” speech. It gave me goosebumps. My eyes couldn’t lie though, while fans were abuzz with the Florida quarterback I saw a fullback who could throw and thought it was little more than a gimmick. On the plus side, I was a big fan of the defense for the first time in forever because John Elway had nabbed Von Miller 2nd overall in the draft. If you remember 2011, you’ll know that was the year Denver improbably made the playoffs and eventually stunned the Pittsburgh Steelers in overtime. I remember guests asking about Tebow all winter as I worked in Big Sky, Montana and their confused looks as I ranted about my new favorite player, number 58.The defense literally carried Tebow to the playoffs that year, but without a little Mile High Magic, the ride would have ended in round 1.Enter Demaryius Thomas. In the Tebow offense he was basically an afterthought in 2011, posting a 32-551-4 TD line. The stats and scheme masked the burgeoning talent John Fox had inherited from Josh McDaniels, but that all changed on January 8th. Probably the single greatest game winning play in Broncos playoff history. I’ve hated the Steelers since 2005, so it was sweet revenge to see D.T. rip their still-beating hearts out of their chests. Following the season, Peyton Manning came to Denver and Thomas grew into arguably the best receiver in Denver’s history. The move yesterday made all of the sense in the world on paper. The playoffs are the longest of long shots following the 30-23 loss to the Chiefs last Sunday. Courtland Sutton is ready to step into Thomas’ role and DaeSean Hamilton and Tim Patrick need more reps in order to grow. It also made sense if Elway was going to turn around and cut Thomas after the season in order to avoid paying his 2019 salary. Thomas caught the Sheriff’s first touchdown. That doesn’t mean it doesn’t hurt. Fans were harder on Thomas than seemed fair given his talent, at his peak he was a top 5 receiver in the league and one of the scariest playmakers at the position. I’ve long said that an NFL receiving corps is sort of built like an NBA starting lineup: the best ones have a superstar number 1, an all-star number 2 and then quality role players to compliment them. Thomas played LeBron James on arguably the best passing offense ever assembled. 5 years later it’s still hard to believe that 55-touchdown campaign came from my favorite team. So the objective, logical part of me knows that Elway made the right move Shaquil Barrett Color Rush Jersey , but there’s no doubt a small part of me is rooting for the Texans the rest of the way. It will be fun to see what Thomas can do with a budding star QB throwing him the ball after the short hand Trevor Siemian and Paxton Lynch dealt him for two years. Wish you the very best Bay Bay, in football as well as life. Stay golden. Peyton’s single game record tying touchdown pass? To D.T. There’s little doubt he did most of the work on this one. Overshadowed by Thomas’ departure are the results of last week’s game. How did the Broncos do in accomplishing the keys I laid out for victory last week?In 2 words? Not great.Key #1 Slow down Dee FordFord (55) haunted the Broncos line last Sunday.This was an abject failure. Ford had 3 sacks and completely overwhelmed the Broncos in key moments. Denver wound up just 3/12 on third down while also fumbling twice. Far too often Bolles and/or Turner were left alone with Ford and with little more than hope that one would find a way to keep him off Keenum. It didn’t work. In the 4th Quarter Keenum had a 4 play stretch where he had a sack-fumble, an interception, a sack, and then a 2-yard loss on third-and-2. Key #2 Run the Damn BallBooker had 9 carries for 78 yards and could have had even more with additional opportunities. The Broncos ran for almost 200 yards on 30 carries and would have had more if penalties hadn’t wiped out 2 huge runs. Even then, both Devontae Booker and Phillip Lindsay had great games on the ground. At this point in the game the Denver backs were averaging almost 6.5 yards a carry. That doen’t hide the fact that play calling was questionable at times, with the 3rd and 2 jet sweep to Emmanuel Sanders first to mind. Both the Bronco’s backs were already gouging the Chiefs run defense and in a short yardage situation the ball was taken out of their hands. Unfortunately, this is nothing new and it seems Broncos fans should resign themselves to questionable decisions so long as Bill Musgrave is the playcaller. Key #3 Force Mahomes into mistakesEarly on it looked like the Broncos would aim to slow down Mahomes. Early in the game it looked like Joseph and Woods’ game plan had all but copied last week’s GIF Horse word for word. I mentioned then that the Broncos best chance to win is to sell out in order to limit Patrick Mahomes as best they can, even if it meant Hunt goes ham. After the first drive though, it became apparent Kareem Hunt was the marked man last week and the Broncos were going to do all they could to slow down the Chiefs running game, even if it meant giving up 300 yards, 15 first downs, and 4 touchdowns through the air. It’s debatable if the Fly Zone ever had a realistic chance to slow down Mahomes, so perhaps Joseph went with the only game plan the team could accomplish. Denver did hold Kansas City to their 2 lowest point totals on the year, it just wasn’t enough when the offense couldn’t score 30+ on the worst defense in the league.This was about as easy a TD as you’ll find in the NFL. So what will it take of the Broncos to beat the banged up Houston Texans? Key #1 Protect KeenumHouston has a variety of ways to get to the passer, it’s vital Musgrave finds a way to protect Keenum. With their return to health this season J.J. Watt Brian Dawkins Jersey , Whitney Mercilus and Jadeveon Clowney have been terrorizing opposing passers. The trio has combined for more than 50 pressures on the season, which is insane. Their production is a big part of the Houston pass defense and any of the three have the potential to force Keenum into a big mistake. What’s even scarier is how Romeo Crennell will use them as decoys in order to dial up blitz plays to attack the protection’s weak points with blitzes.It’s critical that Musgrave calls a game plan that minimizes his quarterback’s chances to commit a catastrophic mistake. The Broncos need to run early and often to manage the sticks as best they can, even if the Texans D is the league’s best run defense by DVOA.If they can stay ahead of the downs, it will go a long way towards preventing Watt and the gang from taking over. Key #2 Dink and Dunk them to DeathIt’s almost a paradox given the necessity to protect Keenum from himself, but given the Houston run defense it will be all but necessary to look to pass here and there. Incidentally, the secondary is really susceptible underneath and will be without their best cornerback in Jonathan Joseph. There will be an opportunity for plays to be made and it’s critical Keenum finds Courtland Sutton, Emmanuel Sanders and Jeff Heuerman when they’re open. It will be a bit riskier than the last few weeks though, as the Texans are one of the best teams in the league against play action passes.Key #3 Disrupt Deshaun WatsonIf the Colts can sack Watson 7 times... Twice this season the Houston QB has taken 7 sacks in a single game. He’s been hit more than any other passer in the league and has been so banged up he’s had to avoid flying to games. The fact that Bill O’Brien and the Texan medical staff is letting him play is pretty insane, really. What’s crazier is how productive he’s been when he can find the time to complete a pass. Last week the Dolphins couldn’t get home and Watson shredded them for five touchdowns. The pieces around him aren’t as talented, but there’s no doubt the former Clemson Tiger is every bit as dangerous as Patrick Mahomes. Before Will Fuller’s injury he was having a breakout campaign and the Thomas trade was made in part to pair DeAndre Hopkins with another legitimate running mate. Lamar Miller’s 130-yard game versus the Dolphins notwithstanding, there is little doubt it’s the passing game that carries the Texans O. They have a critical weakness, however. There are few bookends less talented than Julie’n Davenport and Kendall Lamm so the Broncos edge rushers should have a field day. It also seems doubtful that D.T. will step in and see significant snaps off the jump so the Broncos are probably catching Houston at the most opportune time for their own chances. They need to capitalize.If the Orange Rush can’t get to Watson he could make mincemeat of the Fly Zone, even minus Will Fuller. What do you think Broncos Country? It isn’t that this loss was more disappointing than the one against the 49ers...it wasn’t. The 49ers are a very injured, low talent NFL team as it stands today. You can’t say that about the Cleveland Browns of 2018. They aren’t quite an above average team, but they are young, proud https://www.broncosfanstore.com/Demarcus-Ware-Jersey , and aggressive on both sides of the ball.I knew we could easily lose this game.But I was really bugged by the outcome of this one. I mean, completely bent. I was ranting to the rest of the fine writers here at MHR about the decision to kick the field goal. I was fighting with Pete about Von and his effort (Pete was right for the record).I was mad...far more than I usually am when my beloved Broncos team loses a close game.I ranted to the wife about it.I ranted to some co-workers as well.So as I prepared to write this tonight, I thought, “What’s bugging you, dude? You aren’t being your normal self. Your inner dude is not abiding at all.”RevelationThis isn’t a big revelation by any means, but the crux of all my emotions about this game comes from understanding with absolute clarity that Vance Joseph is not an NFL head coach. Many of you have known this for well over a year.I probably could have guessed this a year or more ago...but as a person, I’m a forgiver...I’m a believer in chances, and I want to see evidence for myself, not just supposition based off of irrelevant assumptions. Most head coaches need a few really great abilities or talents to be able to hack it at the NFL level.Things like game management, game planning, charisma, motivational vocality, player development, or extreme proficiency at designing either the offense or defense of your team.Vance Joseph has none of those tools at anything close to what I would call “great”.He has some at average level...and a bunch at far below average level.His career in Denver is over and my No Bull take on him is that his career as a NFL head coach is over as well. I’m not even sure he is a competent defensive coordinator at this point.I thought we couldn’t get a worse situation than Josh McDaniels at the head coach position. I honestly think I’d take McDinglewhompus over this joke of a coach at this point.DefenseThe injuries at cornerback were not nearly as devastating as they could have been. Joe Woods used everything he could to keep the defense functioning, and I honestly think as a whole they did a pretty spectacular job.A couple big plays really hurt us, but that’s nothing new and the fact that we didn’t see more big plays to the outside against our safeties playing corner and our 5th and 6th stringers is quite an accomplishment.Front 7Did anyone else notice Von Miller mostly playing passive this game?Sure he did pass rush in obvious situations Emmanuel Sanders Color Rush Jersey , but he sure didn’t look like a guy giving his everything every play to get to the ball. I’m not going to fault him though...I’d do that too if my boss threw me under a bus to the whole universe in a press conference for something that should have been handled in the locker and meeting rooms. Congrats on the record, Von. We love you and are thankful you are a Bronco!Adam Gotsis is turning into a damned beast up front. The guy was dominating at the line of scrimmage and could have had the game-turning play if only we had an offense / quarterback that was capable.I liked what I saw from Brandon Marshall on the field. I’m one of the guy’s biggest critics, but he was flying around everywhere and was supremely good in pass coverage most of the game.SecondaryLosing Bradley Roby for a cut sucked.Losing Brandon Langley to a concussion sucked too.Getting our new corner who we brought in directly because we were light handed because he couldn’t keep himself from shoving some dude in the helmet was a disgrace. I applaud the effort of the back-end defenders for making it work being so short handed...especially Justin Simmons. I’m not saying he was awesome because he wasn’t...he kinda sucked at times to be honest. But the guy was a champ playing slot corner and gave it his all and that’s all I can ask for from any Bronco.I also really liked what I saw from Will Parks. I think his game has quietly taken a step forward this year. He’s really starting to read the field better and is definitely getting better at timing his play whether he’s crashing down on a runner or defending a pass.What happened to Darian Stewart? The guy’s game has taken a very big step back. He sadly looks like a guy that is running in molasses this year. As a safety, that is a very bad thing in today’s NFL.OffenseI’m not sure how you don’t have your team ready for a Gregg Williams defense. He coaches them aggressive, blitzes often, and loads the box on obvious running situations.Hot routes, play action, and quick timing routes are the order of the day...this is football 101 level stuff for an offensive coordinator.Well, the last play of the game was about everything you need to know about the ability of Bill Musgrave to have his guys ready for the moment. In an obvious blitz situation, with a blitz look, and a blitz on 3rd down right before there was no hot read at any point on the field, the Browns were in essentially cover-0 and Keenum had nowhere to go with the ball.QuarterbacksI feel bad for Case Keenum honestly...he has to realize that this was it. He’s made his big money with us on a two-year contract and now the world knows he’s not even a mediocre NFL QB...at least not with this kind of scheme and personnel.The glaring problem with Keenum over the past couple of weeks has been his inability to get more out of the young players than he has. He seemed even more hesitant than normal to throw the ball against the 49ers, then when his coach put him on blast, he came out and threw a couple of bad picks (and yes, both were bad decisions).He’s just not the guy. He is an NFL quarterback, but not one you want to be your starting option going into a season. He’ll of course be back next year and I’ll cheer for him as our team figures out what they are doing...but I don’t have hope in this guy making things happen.LineThe problems we had last week continued...not to the same level of awful Gary Zimmerman Jersey , but the blocking just couldn’t hold up just the same. It isn’t necessarily that they blocked poorly though...many times there were more people coming than the line could block. But what was missing was some really well-blocked plays that allowed some big runs to happen up the middle.At the end of the day, the Broncos ran for a whopping 1.6 ypc. That’s pathetic. That’s on your line or your coaches, depending on the box count.Running BacksMeh and blargh. I love the talent of both our top two rushers in Phillip Lindsay and Royce Freeman. I believe that both can be special. But they didn’t show much special in this game...not enough to win it anyhow.I will give Davontae Booker some props though. He looked like the best NFL player of the 3 of them with blitz pick-ups and a couple of really nice receptions in the passing game.ReceiversWe got to see more of the young guns in DaeSean Hamilton (led team in targets and receptions), Tim Patrick (wow...this kid is legit...just needs polishing), Courtland Sutton, and Matt LaCosse. I thought they did a pretty spectacular job outside of a couple of bad drops. I wish the QB could have gotten more out of them though. All of them should feel like 16 points isn’t enough for the effort they put into the game.Special TeamsBooker had what I thought was a pretty darn good return. It is worth a shout-out for sure, but I didn’t see anything there that makes me think he’s a future returner for the team that is going to pop.Final ThoughtsSadly, by this time we all know the Broncos have been eliminated. In the No Bull world I chose to live in, that makes this season a failure. I don’t care if we win two more games or not. I don’t care that it sounds petulant. This is the Denver Broncos and the team we love and cheer for is about success. That means playoff football.I know I’ll still be cheering hard for the players in the next two weeks, but it is a bummer to not have anything to play for other than pride. Still..,screw the faders and the sparklers. I hope we put a 40-burger on both of those teams.Go Broncos.
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you. 

linchao n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger Gary Zimmerman Jersey