Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger Tramaine-Brock-Jersey
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Mer Mar 13, 2019 2:20
Message Auteur Message
linchao
Dahu
Dahu

L'humeur de linchao sur www.imood.com

Sujet du message:  Tramaine-Brock-Jersey Répondre en citant

ENGLEWOOD Emmanuel Sanders Color Rush Jersey , Colo. (AP) — Case Keenum hasn't thrown an interception since October, which isn't winning him any brownie points at Broncos headquarters this week.Coach Vance Joseph on Monday criticized his quarterback for being too cautious in Denver's damaging 20-14 loss at San Francisco ."Case has played his best football in the last month; yesterday, he was a little cautious with the ball," Joseph said. "And the bottom line: we've got three weeks to play. He's got to make more plays and sometimes taking some chances allow you to make more plays." So, Joseph wants his quarterback to quit fixating on avoiding interceptions ."There's going to be turnovers. So, he can't worry about that. You can't play this game perfect, but I want Case to be more aggressive, especially down the seams of those Cover-3 defenses," Joseph said. "That's where the soft spots are."The loss Sunday sent the Broncos (6-7) below .500 again, imperiled their playoff hopes and may ultimately jeopardize both Joseph's and Keenum's job security beyond this season.Signed to a two-year, $36 million deal this spring, Keenum hasn't been the same quarterback who guided the Vikings to the NFC championship game in January but the journeyman he was before that special season.He threw three interceptions in his Denver debut and was picked off once in each of his next seven games before stringing together five games without an interception.He has just five touchdown throws in that span, however, and he's averaged a paltry 206 yards passing, which amounts to a good half for many quarterbacks in today's high-scoring NFL."Case wants to be safe with the ball Gary Zimmerman Jersey ," Joseph said. "And obviously he's seeing different looks. But in my opinion, being safe with the ball, it allows you to have great numbers in that category. But as far as making plays on the field, you can't be safe doing that. So, he's got to take more chances down the middle of the field, and he would tell you that."Players were off Monday as the Broncos juggled their usual schedule with a game coming up Saturday night against Cleveland (5-7-1).Keenum has targeted his tight ends just four times (for 8 yards) in the two games since losing Jeff Heuerman to broken ribs and a bruised lung."Those guys are running for him and they're getting open for him," Joseph said. "He's got to make plays."Without his favorite receiver, Emmanuel Sanders , who went on IR after tearing his left Achilles tendon in practice last week, Keenum completed 24 of 42 throws for 186 yards Sunday.That's 4.4 yards per pass attempt."We had some chances downfield. We didn't hit them. We missed three or four chances to make some big plays in the pass game," Joseph said, noting that the 49ers loaded the box to stop the run and played with a single high safety. "So, you have to make plays in the pass game versus those kinds of defenses to kind of soften them up a little bit. And we didn't make those plays."One factor in Keenum's paltry numbers is a patchwork O-line that consists of a guard at center and four tackles. Although they're solid in run blocking, they're often lacking in pass protection. Keenum has been sacked a career-high 30 times so far.Still, offensive coordinator Bill Musgrave has stuck with heavy doses of three-receiver sets in spread formations https://www.broncosfanstore.com/Garett-Bolles-Jersey , which often results in a quickly collapsing pocket — it's the same thing Mike McCoy did last year before getting fired at midseason and replaced by Musgrave.The Broncos also have had trouble with their scripted plays, the ones they're most comfortable with during the week. In their last six games, they've managed just two field goals and no touchdowns in the first quarter.And ever since Sanders threw a 28-yard touchdown pass to Courtland Sutton at Arizona on Oct. 18, the Broncos' opening drives in those six games have all ended in punts, including five three-and-outs."It's all of us," Joseph said. "We've got to obviously coach better early and play better early. In the last month we've had chances to keep plays alive and we haven't. Missing throws. Drops on third down. Play calling. So, it's everything."Against San Francisco, the Broncos didn't score until the 38th minute and by then were down 20 points, leaving Keenum stumped."I felt like everybody had the right focus, had the right intensity, knew what was at stake, but I don't know what it is," Keenum said afterward. "We've just got to go out and slap ourselves in the face or something and get going early." ENGLEWOOD, Colo. — The Vikings–Broncos exhibition Saturday night features more intrigue than the typical preseason opener.Denver QB Case Keenum gets to face his former teammates whom he helped reach the NFC championship before management dumped him in favor of Kirk Cousins , the jewel of this winter’s free agent class.More Vikings coverageVikings coordinators: Defending Brees Jake Butt Color Rush Jersey , Holton Hill’s role, a Minneapolis Miracle story and moreWATCH: The second annual Minnesota Sports AwardsVikings welcome Everson Griffen back to practiceVikings captain Griffen returns to team activitiesVikings Snap Counts: Rookie Hill shines with Rhodes ailingKeenum said Wednesday he’s eager to face the Vikings.“Definitely. I mean, I got a firsthand view of how good a defense it is, so I know we’ve got our work cut out for us. It’s going to be a great test. I’m excited to go compete against a really, really talented defense,” Keenum said.Keenum insisted he holds no grudges , either.“No, man. I love all those guys,” he said. “This Saturday it’s going to be a competition and we’re going to get after it. I know those guys are going to be jacked to get back on the field just like I’m jacked to get back on the field. But, no. No bad feelings.”Keenum went 12-4 for the Vikings last season after injuries to Sam Bradford and Teddy Bridgewater, but Minnesota moved on in the offseason, winning the Cousins sweepstakes with, among other things, a strong roster, a sparkling new stadium and a fully guaranteed contract for $84 million over three years.Keenum signed a two-year Billy Turner Jersey , $36 million deal in Denver.Asked what he admires about Keenum’s game after watching film of last season’s surge, Cousins said, “Any time you win 13 games and a playoff game you’re doing an outstanding job as a quarterback, but I’ve watched Case going back to his days in Houston running Coach (Gary) Kubiak’s offense, watching him in L.A. He won that job in training camp, and here, he’s just a winner.”Cousins said Keenum does all the little things right: “There’s a lot of positives to his game.”It’s just that the Vikings found more to like in Cousins’ repertoire.“Case was a winner,” Vikings coach Mike Zimmer said. “He won a lot of games and moved well in the pocket. He’s a great teammate and made some outstanding plays for us.“With Kirk, he’s been as advertised. He throws the deep ball well, very accurate, and takes charge of the offense.”Cousins and Keenum figure to play a series or two Saturday night, then give way to their backups, and that’s where the real intrigue comes in.Trevor Siemian won the Broncos’ starting job each of the last two summers but was traded to Minnesota after the Broncos signed Keenum.Zimmer said Siemian’s 24 starts over the last two years and high IQ made him a perfect fit as Cousins’ backup.Siemian said Keenum’s short stint in Minnesota is indicative of how important it is to have a capable backup ready to step in and run the offense should the starter get hurt.“Case here, Nick Foles in Philly,” Siemian said. “Yeah https://www.broncosfanstore.com/Tramaine-Brock-Jersey , I think you’re one play away. My job is to prepare as if I’m starting and knock on wood, if I’m called upon, I’ll be ready to go.”Siemian, however, might not even get as much work this weekend as another former Broncos QB, Kyle Sloter, who signed with the Vikings a year ago after a surprisingly strong camp in Denver.The Broncos are still holding out hope that Paxton Lynch is a late-bloomer and not a first-round bust.Broncos coach Vance Joseph declared Lynch and Chad Kelly would battle it out for the backup job this summer, yet Lynch has worked exclusively with the second-teamers while Kelly has worked with the third-stringers so far.Kelly, however, has consistently outshined Lynch and was clearly the superior quarterback in a recent scrimmage.Lynch figures to get the bulk of the snaps Saturday night for Denver, and his performance could go a long way in determining if the Broncos need to consider signing a veteran backup for Keenum.
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you. 

linchao n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger Tramaine-Brock-Jersey