Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger White Drew Brees Jersey
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Lun Avr 08, 2019 11:33
Message Auteur Message
linchao
Dahu
Dahu

L'humeur de linchao sur www.imood.com

Sujet du message:  White Drew Brees Jersey Répondre en citant

THOUSAND OAKS Cameron Jordan Jersey 2019 , Calif. (AP)聽Ndamukong Suh聽earned multiple All-Pro honors, Pro Bowl selections and tens of millions of dollars during his first eight NFL seasons.The imposing defensive lineman had never won a playoff game, let alone a Super Bowl. When he was free to choose his next team after the Dolphins released him last March, Suh decided he would try to fill that gap in his resume.After speaking at length with the New Orleans Saints and other suitors, he decided to join the Los Angeles Rams . They hadn't won a playoff game since the 2004 season, but they appeared to be on the verge of something big after going 11-5 last season.RB tandem of Todd Gurley, C.J. Anderson could carry Rams to Super Bowl berth"I felt this team had some of the right pieces, and I would be a good addition to it," Suh said. "A lot of conversations that we had with the coaching staff and the front office on my visit were (about) playing well in the season and being prepared for the postseason."Nearly 10 months later, the payoff has arrived for Suh's leap of faith to Los Angeles. After the Rams went 13-3 for the best regular-season record of Suh's career, he had likely his best game for his new team last weekend when Los Angeles beat the Dallas Cowboys 30-22 in the divisional round. The Rams head into the NFC championship game at the Superdome on Sunday with a shot at the 32-year-old Suh's first trip to his sport's biggest stage."It would mean a lot," Suh said. "I've been in this league for nine years. (This is) my first NFC championship (game), and that would be my first Super Bowl. I get chills thinking about it, so I'm excited. I'm looking forward to it."Suh's thoughts are echoed across the Rams' locker room, which is filled with accomplished NFL players who have never accomplished much in the postseason.Many key players remain from the team that went 4-12 in 2016 during the franchise's 13th straight non-winning season, from聽Jared Goff聽and Todd Gurley to聽Aaron Donald聽and聽Michael Brockers.Several of the veterans that Los Angeles has added in the past two years also lacked playoff credentials – including 37-year-old聽Andrew Whitworth, the dominant left tackle who finally got his first postseason win last weekend."Honestly, we feel like we've been through it," Whitworth said. "There's really not much adversity we haven't seen all year long. I think we kind of feel like we were born for this moment and this opportunity."Indeed, the Rams likely don't have the collective playoff experience of their fellow conference finalists, but they have a firm bond forged during a season of upheaval.They had to stick together in November when the suburban area around their training complex was rocked by the double impact of a mass shooting at a bar and two wildfires that forced several players and coaches to leave their homes as a precaution. The Rams also had to adjust to a schedule change when their game against the Chiefs in Mexico City was moved back to Los Angeles on six days' notice. None of it has shaken the team led by coach Sean McVay, who became the youngest coach in NFL history to win a playoff game last weekend.McVay acknowledges no concern about his inexperience on the sport's highest levels when compared to the likes of New Orleans' Sean Payton, who has a Super Bowl ring.That's because McVay has assistant coaches with experience in conference championships and Super Bowls – particularly defensive coordinator Wade Phillips White Drew Brees Jersey , who has done and seen everything the NFL can offer.While a conference title game in the deafening Superdome is a new experience for most Rams,聽Brandin Cooks聽is an exception on several fronts. The veteran receiver won't even be surprised by the Superdome din.Cooks played three years with the Saints – albeit without making the playoffs – before moving to the Patriots last season. He played in the first quarter of the Super Bowl before incurring a concussion that kept him out of the rest of New England's loss to Philadelphia.Cooks was traded to the Rams, but he agreed to a five-year contract extension before he had even suited up in a horned helmet. He says he hasn't regretted his decision, although he didn't dare to imagine he would have a chance to play in two straight Super Bowls for different teams."When I got here, I knew we had something special," Cooks said. "But (I knew I shouldn't) get ahead of myself. Take it one game at a time, just build throughout the weeks, and if we have the opportunity, then we're blessed. Don't think about it too much, is what I should say."NOTES: WR聽Robert Woods聽also got his first career playoff win last week. The six-year veteran admits that last years' experience in the Rams' postseason loss to Atlanta helped them. "Just learning from that experience, our win last week was about situational football. Just executing, and protecting the ball." … For the second straight day, the Rams had no players on their injury report. Although they've lost key receiver聽Cooper Kupp聽for the season, the Rams have been otherwise remarkably healthy this season. … The torrential rains that have hit Los Angeles over the past three days abated by midday Thursday, allowing the Rams to practice on their normal outdoor fields. The team erected an enormous temporary tent on the parking lot next to their training complex if they needed it, but so far it hasn't been necessary to go indoors. Through five weeks, the Los Angeles Rams have handled every challenge thrown their way.Doesn't matter if they've been involved in blowouts, shootouts or close games that come down to the final moments, the results have all been the same: another Rams win.And because of that, they are the unanimous top team in the latest AP Pro32 poll for the third consecutive week.Once again, the Rams received all 12 first-place votes and 384 points in balloting Tuesday by media members who regularly cover the NFL."The Rams keep finding different ways to win," Newsday's Bob Glauber said."On a day when Jared Goff isn't sharp, Todd Gurley scores three touchdowns and Sean McVay makes a gutsy fourth-down call to ice the Seahawks in a shootout win."And the Rams will look to extend their perfect start as they head to Denver to take on the Broncos.The league's other 5-0 team Drew Brees Jersey 2019 , the Kansas City Chiefs, stayed at No. 2. The Chiefs face their biggest test of the season so far when they travel to Foxborough, Massachusetts to face Tom Brady and the Patriots on Sunday night. The Patriots jumped three spots to No. 4."Showdown looms with KC," Fox Sports' John Czarnecki said.The Saints inched up a spot to No. 3 after Drew Brees became the NFL's all-time leader in yards passing in New Orleans' 43-19 rout of Washington on Monday night.The Cincinnati Bengals, who pulled off an unlikely fourth-quarter rally to beat the Miami Dolphins 27-17 on Sunday, moved up a spot to No. 5. The next two weeks could go a long way in determining how the Bengals do this season. This week, the Bengals host the Pittsburgh Steelers in a key AFC North matchup. Coach Marvin Lewis is 2-15 at home against their rivals, including the postseason.And the following week, their matchup against the Chiefs got flexed into the Sunday night slot. Cincinnati is 6-14 in prime-time games since 2011, including 0-5 on Sunday night."We'll know a lot more about the Bengals after they face the Steelers and Chiefs in the next two weeks, but this team is playing smart, winning football," said Ira Kaufman of Fox 13 in Tampa.The Carolina Panthers, who squeaked past the New York Giants on Graham Gano's 63-yard field goal with 1 second remaining Sunday, jumped three spots to No. 6.The Jacksonville Jaguars dropped four spots to No. 7 after getting routed in Kansas City."Injuries are taking a heavy toll on an offense struggling to overcome injury issues at running back and left tackle," The Sporting News' Alex Marvez said of the Jaguars.The Chicago Bears stayed at No. 8 during their bye week and will return to action against the reeling Miami Dolphins.The Minnesota Vikings jumped five spots to No. 9 after topping the Philadelphia Eagles 23-21 in a rematch of last season's NFC championship game.Baltimore dropped five spots to No. 10 after losing 12-9 in overtime to AFC North rival Cleveland.And in a Bay Area bummer, the Oakland Raiders, who are down four spots to No. 31, and the San Francisco 49ers, down one place to No. 32, round out the poll. NFL Outlet
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you. 

linchao n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger White Drew Brees Jersey