Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum La boussole du refuge ATLANTA (AP) — So you're headed to the Super Bowl some
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Mer Avr 17, 2019 8:05
Message Auteur Message
liny195
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  ATLANTA (AP) — So you're headed to the Super Bowl some Répondre en citant

year in the future Ben Ijalana Jerseys 2019 , and you're wondering how much cash you'll need for the big game.No worries: During its sponsorship renewal with the NFL through the 2025 season, Visa envisions the first cashless Super Bowl.It won't be this year, although 50 percent of concession stands that are available for making purchases for Sunday's title game between the Rams and Patriots will be cashless. But it likely is coming. "Part of what we talk a lot about with the NFL is getting a path to cashless events, and the epicenter is the Super Bowl," says Chris Curtin, Visa's chief brand and innovation marketing officer. "We are working on an architecture that will get us there, it's something we are really keen on."We want an experience that from head to toe will be a cashless experience. The NFL has agreed to partner with us in making that a reality. That is where our energy is now. We have a lot of learnings from other partnerships such as the Olympics and World Cup, we would like to apply those learnings to this experience and make it engaging and rewarding and inviting to fans."And not only at the Super Bowl, but at other league-run events such as the draft, the Pro Bowl, and the international games in London and Mexico City. During Super Bowl week in Atlanta, Visa is activating a dedicated "MVP" checkout lane at the NFL Shop to encourage cardholders to pay with contactless devices and get in and out of line quickly. They also might run into an NFL player manning the checkout.Eli Manning and Saquon Barkley of the New York Giants and Leonard Williams of the New York Jets will be putting through some shoppers' orders."We have athletes affiliated with Team Visa who will do surprising light moments and be ‘manning the cashiers,' and also going around town in Atlanta and able to bring a different kind of excitement for people there for the Super Bowl," Curtin says. "The goal is to have best in class experiences in the stadium itself, at the NFL Shop White Lac Edwards Jerseys , at the Super Bowl Experience— have a lot of convenience — and be able to see a lot of the faces of all the ad campaigns fans have seen during the season who will be doing things in relation to payments."The NFL, which re-upped with Visa on Tuesday, likes the idea of no cash for another reason: security."Visa has been a trusted partner of the NFL since 1995 and we are excited to continue our work with them, especially in the area of implementing cashless capabilities at NFL events which will provide our fans faster, safer and more convenient digital payment options," says Renie Anderson, the league's senior vice president of partnerships, sponsorship and consumer products.Curtin wouldn't put a timetable on which of the upcoming NFL events — from Super Bowls in Miami, Tampa, Los Angeles, Arizona, and New Orleans to drafts in Nashville in April and Las Vegas next year to the international games — might be cashless. But it seems to be coming."Super Bowl captures people's imagination whether you have a team in it or not, like a World's Fair 50 or 60 years ago," he says. "Our innovation and operations team thinks through the best way for Visa in that environment to provide a flawless and frictionless experience. It's always an exciting dynamic to have license to show you a better tomorrow." EAGAN, Minn. (AP) — Sheldon Richardson’s NFL career began smoothly with the New York Jets Lac Edwards Jerseys 2019 , until off-the-field trouble and locker-room conflict precipitated his eventual departure.Guided by some important gains in maturity, Richardson has found a niche two stops later in Minnesota. This weekend, when the Vikings visit the Jets, he’ll have his first opportunity to vent any bad feelings with a winning performance against his old team for trading him.As outspoken as Richardson has been at times, this was not a subject he was willing to touch when reporters asked him about his return to MetLife Stadium to face the Jets on Sunday afternoon.“Another game. I never put myself above the team,” Richardson said. “Whatever personal vendetta I have is between me.”As for the deal that sent him to Seattle for the final year of his rookie contract, right before the 2017 regular season?“It’s a business,” said Richardson, who played one season for the Seahawks, became a free agent and signed a one-year deal with the Vikings .Richardson played up to his first-round draft pick status by winning The Associated Press Defensive Rookie of the Year award in 2013. Then he had a career-high eight sacks and was picked for the Pro Bowl in 2014, the last season under coach Rex Ryan before Todd Bowles took over.Richardson served a four-game suspension in 2015, though, for violating the NFL’s substance abuse policy. He also was suspended for the 2016 season opener for an arrest in his home state of Missouri for driving at high speeds and resisting arrest.Then there was his conflict with wide receiver Brandon Marshall and the public criticisms he expressed that contributed to some bad team chemistry.“I did some things for me to get out of there for them to trade me,” Richardson said, “and other than that I put it on myself White James Carpenter Jerseys , nobody else.”Richardson continued his candid reflection before practice on Wednesday, acknowledging the character development he has undergone.“It was kind of self-inflicted wounds,” he said. “It’s just now me overcoming my personal battles in life. They got me out of there, and that changed everything around there. That’s pretty much it. I pretty much grew from everywhere. Every point, every phase of my life, I grew from it.”Richardson had only one sack last year for the Seahawks, his first season in a primarily 4-3 scheme after playing in a 3-4 system with the Jets that saw him playing some at outside linebacker. With the Vikings, Richardson has settled in nicely at the three-technique position next to Linval Joseph.He has only one sack, but less-tangible contributions in pass pressure and run disruption are more important to making coach Mike Zimmer’s system work. Richardson is tied for eighth in the NFL with 10 quarterback hits, and there’s no coincidence that defensive end Danielle Hunter is thriving off his presence inside taking on frequent double-teams.“I’ve been really impressed with Sheldon. Not just his play, but the way he’s come in here and tried to learn the techniques we’re trying to teach him,” Zimmer said. “His professionalism, how he handles himself in the meetings, he’s been really good with everything.”

liny195 n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum La boussole du refuge ATLANTA (AP) — So you're headed to the Super Bowl some