Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger Nike Flyknit Womens
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Jeu Avr 25, 2019 3:27
Message Auteur Message
linchao
Dahu
Dahu

L'humeur de linchao sur www.imood.com

Sujet du message:  Nike Flyknit Womens Répondre en citant

Jessica Rich Collection Nike Flyknit Womens , a women's footwear and clothing brand that counts the Kardashians and Jennifer Lopez among its A-list clientele, is getting into the men’s footwear business.On April 1, the label — designed by former reality television star and fashion aficionado Jessica Rich — will release its first men’s shoe: an exaggerated high-top leather sneaker with gold midsoles and outsoles. The made-in-Italy footwear, available in both black and white, is accented with gold eyelets and will retail for $249 on jessicarich.com.The line — another low-top style is coming down the pike — is inspired by the brand’s own royalty-focused aesthetic (its logo is a crown with the initials JR underneath) as well as a recent social media frenzy around whom should be dubbed the king of R&B. Rich checked off both boxes: She named her men’s collection “I Am King” and tapped ‘90s R&B singer and songwriter Jon B as the face.“Every guy deserves to feel like a king, and I want him to feel like a king in my shoes,” Rich said of her inspiration. “Also, I thought about: What would guys feel comfortable talking about on a red carpet? Would they want to say, ‘I’m wearing Jessica Rich,' or would you say, ‘I am king’? ‘I am king’ sounds more cocky.”Despite its celebrity fans — Demi Lovato and Nicole Scherzinger have also been spotted wearing the brand — Rich said her shoes aren’t just for Hollywood’s movers and shakers.“The guy [who will wear my line] is stylish, and if he’s not super-trendy, he’s going to take a chance on this shoe because it’s still basic but it also has a touch of gold,” she said. “This is the perfect shoe for any guy who’s a businessman between 18 and 40 years old and likes to be sexy but not too over-the-top. It’s the artist, the athlete or the husband at home who wants to go out with his boys on the weekend.”Rich launched women’s footwear in 2017 with the debut of Transparent by Jessica Rich, a wildly successful line of clear-PVC-inspired heels. For women ogling over the men’s sneaker release, Rich promised a his-and-hers drop this May.Want More?Exclusive: Tami Roman Teams Up With Jessica Rich for a Shoe Line With Sex AppealLuxury E-tailer Mr. Porter Launches Signature Line of Men's Shoes13 Successful Shoe Designers & Female Entrepreneurs Give Advice on Finding Success It was just last year that mega-influencer Kylie Jenner made a name for herself as the youngest person on Forbes‘ fourth annual ranking of America’s Richest Self-Made Women, and now at 21 years old, Jenner is officially the world's youngest self-made billionaire.Forbes cited the influencer's cosmetics line as the reason for her exponential growth. The publication estimated that revenue for Kylie Cosmetics has climbed 9% last year to an estimated $360 million. "With that kind of growth https://www.thetopsneaker.com/nike-air-women , and even using a conservative multiple from the booming makeup industry, Forbes estimates Jenner’s company is worth at least $900 million," wrote Forbes, which totaled her estimated fortune at $1 billion today.Like most of her family members, Jenner has dabbled in a series of brand endorsements and partnerships in both the fashion and beauty categories over the years, making her no stranger to the footwear biz.Last summer, she was named an Adidas ambassador (she previously had made a million-dollar deal with Puma, but things ended after two years). Jenner also has a fashion line that specializes in clothing and footwear with her sister Kendall Jenner, who also has a deal with Adidas.In addition, Kylie Jenner's beauty line, Kylie Cosmetics, has had rapid success since its launch in 2015. The reality TV star also has numerous endorsements via social media.Here's a deeper look into what made Jenner the self-made billionaire she is today.She's Got a Foot in the Shoewear Industry as a Brand AmbassadorLike the rest of the Kardashian-Jenner clan, the young billionaire has signed deals with a few sneaker companies. In 2016, she reportedly signed a $1 million deal with Puma, launching herself as a brand ambassador in the footwear industry.Last summer, Jenner decided to sign with Adidas and created a line featuring Adidas Originals' Falcon sneakers. The decision marked yet another Jenner signing with the brand (Kendall also has an Adidas deal). And the E! family's association with Adidas also includes her brother-in-law Kayne West, who famously teamed up with the brand on his massively successful Yeezy line.Her Clothing and Shoe Line With Her Sister Is MajorThe Jenner sisters' joint clothing, accessory and shoe line is also a hit. Kylie was just 15 when the two launched the fashion line at PacSun in 2013. The brand has now expanded to Amazon and multiple department stores. According to WWD, the line sold wholesale in 390 locations in the U.S. and 975 worldwide in 2017.For their range of shoes Womens Nike Air Max , the sisters teamed up with Marc Fisher Footwear Ltd. Last year, the Kendall + Kylie line sold global distribution rights to Montréal-based bootmaker Pajar Canada last year.Kylie Cosmetics Sold $54.5M Worth of Products in Six Weeks at UltaJenner's makeup line is a huge factor in her billionaire status. Most of the marketing for her company is primarily done through social media, making her a savvy entrepreneur who's tapped into the late millennial and Gen Z market. Her product launches are directly announced via Instagram and Snapchat to her millions of digital followers.She teamed up with Ulta last year, giving her a brick-and-mortar presence to court more consumers. Jenner is now working with Ulta on setting powder, eyeshadows, powders and bronzers.Keeping Up With the Kardashians Has Earned Her Major CashIn October 2017 it was announced that the Kardashians scored a $150 million joint deal when they renewed their contract for E!'s hit reality TV show "Keeping Up With the Kardashians." Although it's unknown how the money for the show is split between the family, the deal alone is a big number. Jenner also had a spinoff show called "Life of Kylie," which premiered in 2017 but only had one season.She's a True InfluencerLike her other family members, Jenner is a true influencer. She consistently endorses brands both on social media and offline. Such endorsements include SugarBearHair vitamins, Fashion Nova and Lokai jewelry, to name a few. She also scored No. 1 on the Instagram Rich List, which was a ranking of the highest-paid people on the photocentric app. The list was curated by U.K.-based IG scheduling tool Hopper HQ.Jenner reportedly charges up to $1 million per sponsored post. The beauty titan's high-demand rate has surpassed that of Selena Gomez, who ranked No. 2 at $80,000 per post, and even her sister, Kim Kardashian, who ranked No. 4 at $720,000.
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you. 

linchao n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger Nike Flyknit Womens