Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum La cave qui fait peur All-Pro kick returner Pharoh Cooper will be placed on
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Lun Avr 29, 2019 9:26
Message Auteur Message
panxing18
bronzé
bronzé

Sujet du message:  All-Pro kick returner Pharoh Cooper will be placed on Répondre en citant

the Los Angeles Rams' injured reserve list after he severely sprained his ankle in the season opener at Oakland.Cooper will need surgery to repair his ankle Womens Aaron Donald Jersey , coach Sean McVay said Wednesday.The injury throws an early obstacle into the path of the Rams (1-0), who won the NFC West last season with four Pro Bowlers leading their nearly flawless special teams units. All four returned this season, with All-Pro kicker Greg Zuerlein and All-Pro punter Johnny Hekker alongside Cooper and long snapper Jake McQuaide."What a great competitor and a tough guy," McVay said about Cooper. "It's unfortunate, but I think if there's anybody that's going to respond the right way and just do what he can to get back sooner than later, it's going to be Pharoh."Cooper emerged as an elite kick returner last season, his second with the Rams. The South Carolina product easily led the NFL with 1,331 combined yards on kickoffs and punt returns John Sullivan Jersey , also finishing first in the league in yards per kickoff return (27.4) and second in yards per punt return (12.5). He also returned a kickoff 103 yards for a touchdown early in the season.Cooper also caught 11 passes for 84 yards as a depth receiver for the Rams during the worst-to-first transformation of their offense. But his outstanding season ended on a mediocre note in the Rams' home playoff loss to Atlanta when he muffed a punt and fumbled on a kickoff return in the first half, directly leading to 10 points by the Falcons in their 26-13 victory.With Cooper's ostensible backup, Michael Thomas, also dealing with injuries, the Rams' primary kick returner on Sunday is likely to be JoJo Natson, McVay said. Natson was re-signed by the Rams on Wednesday, 12 days after being waived in their late roster cutdowns.Natson, who is also a receiver http://www.theramslockerroom.com/authentic-todd-gurley-jersey , appeared in seven games last season as a rookie with the New York Jets, returning 16 kickoffs and 16 punts after starting the season on their practice squad. He signed with the Rams in July.He spent the past several days back home in Florida after missing out on a spot on the Rams' roster despite having a solid, occasionally exciting preseason. Natson got the call from Rams special teams coach John Fassel on Tuesday and jumped on a plane to the West Coast a few hours later.Natson watched last weekend's games on his couch, but he'll be in uniform when the Rams open their home schedule against the Arizona Cardinals."I didn't expect for the turnaround to be this quick at all, but I'm just thankful for the opportunity to come around again," Natson said. "It's a tough process at first. It was always my dream to play in the NFL, but when things don't go my way, I just keep pushing on. I just stay positive."Natson knows he is small by NFL standards. He lists himself at about 153 pounds and 5-foot-7 Womens Nickell Robey-Coleman Jersey , or "5-8 on a good day.""It's light, but you know, you can't hit what you can't catch," Natson said. "I just go out there and just try and play with my heart, because that's what I live off, my heart, and everything else takes care of itself."NOTES: With a short week of preparation following their Monday night game in Oakland, the Rams held only a light workout Wednesday and concentrated on the mental aspects of preparation. McVay plans to hold a regular Thursday practice as they get back into standard game preparation. ... LB Mark Barron still isn't practicing while he attempts to return from an ankle injury. ... Thomas also missed practice with a hip/groin injury.Pro Football Focus ranks Los Angeles Rams QB Jared Goff 18th after two weeks Pro Football Focus released their updated rankings of NFL quarterbacks today and QB Jared Goff has found himself in the middle of the pack. What’s discouraging about Goff’s play so far is that he hasn’t been pressured much Joseph Noteboom Jersey , but hasn’t excelled with that advantage. And some fans have wondered if the Rams would be comfortable looking elsewhere for a new franchise QB. Yet, Goff’s 64.6 completion percentage and 587 yards over two games is pretty good, just not elite. Goff is efficient right now and playing with a top-tier team doesn’t hurt:On the positive side, Goff’s PFF grade of 68.7 is still above the average of 50.0 (even though 31 QBs meet this threshold), so the numbers are a little bit wonky. Judging from the play from the top QBs so far this season, Goff needs more “big time plays,” which connects to his accuracy and timing issues. Going into his third game, Goff no longer has the excuse of not playing any preseason snaps — he needs to sharpen up his play to vault over guys like Andy Dalton (11th) http://www.theramslockerroom.com/authentic-jamon-brown-jersey , Derek Carr (14th), and Case Keenum (15th).Of course what’s driving the Goff narrative these days is the suggestion that he’s a “system QB.” Not sure where this originated, but both Rams Head Coach Sean McVay and Goff were asked about it yesterday.The biggest question of the day: is this where Jared Goff will end up by the end of the season or is he just warming up? After studying his throws to WR Brandin Cooks from last Sunday’s win over the Arizona Cardinals, I believe that Goff is getting more comfortable with his reads and will continue to improve.The competition is only getting stronger with the Los Angeles Chargers and the Minnesota Vikings coming up, so if Jared Goff is going to get some more respect, he’ll have to earn it with his arm.

panxing18 n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum La cave qui fait peur All-Pro kick returner Pharoh Cooper will be placed on