Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum La boussole du refuge The Giants made left tackle Nate Solder the highest-paid blocker in the
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Mar Mai 28, 2019 4:41
Message Auteur Message
liny195
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  The Giants made left tackle Nate Solder the highest-paid blocker in the Répondre en citant

league when they signed him as a free agent this offseason and that contract came with some high expectations.The team needed to be much better on the offensive line and Solder was expected to be the player that lifted the entire group to better things once they hit the field in 2018. The reality didn’t live up to the hype as the line may have been even worse than last year while the Giants were going 1-7 over the first half of the season.“I think it was a聽little bit of a set up in terms of the way it was all portrayed as ‘This is the聽answer to all the problems George Asafo-Adjei Jersey Boys ,'” Solder said, via Ryan Dunleavy of NJ.com. “I never knew that because I’ve always worked hard and I’ve always tried to get better. I know what it was. Now people inside of this building start to understand what it is, too: That it’s never perfect. You are always working toward it and there are no superhuman people out there. We’re all doing the best we can.”The Giants found more success up front once they jettisoned right tackle Ereck Flowers and acquired Jamon Brown to play right guard, but the line remains a work in progress as they head into 2019. One thing that will definitely be different is Solder’s ranking on the list of the top-paid linemen. Titans left tackle Taylor Lewan leapfrogged him in terms of average annual salary Infant George Asafo-Adjei Jersey , so that bar will be slightly lower in the second year of his four-year deal. The New York Giants are set at tight end, right?That was the question, asked after Dan and I got finished recording our review of the Giants’ win over the Washington Redskins, which ultimately resulted in this podcast. Since our first foray into taking an advance look at the 2019 NFL Draft by talking quarterbacks with Mark Schofield (a podcast which everyone should listen to George Asafo-Adjei Jersey Draft , and go back and listen to again if you already have. And yes Mark, I FINALLY got Red Dead 2), Dan and I have used our second show every week to talk about college football and the upcoming draft. This week we decided to take a slightly different track. As it stands now, the Giants are set at tight end with Evan Engram and Rhett Ellison. But will they be set at the position by the time the 2019 NFL Draft rolls around?Rhett Ellison will be making nearly $6 million in 2019 George Asafo-Adjei NFL Jersey , and while he is a reliable (though far from scary) receiver, his primary role in the Giants’ offense has been as a blocker. Evan Engram, meanwhile has been used as a glorified safety blanket who has only been productive thanks to his (frankly) insane ability after the catch. Could the Giants decide to make Ellison a cap casualty as they pursue free agents at other positions? And could Dave Gettleman trade Engram because the Giants’ coaching staff can’t seem to figure out how to use a tight end who isn’t an undersized offensive tackle? And if so... Then what? Today we ask those questions.In this podcast we discussThe state of the tight end positionWill Rhett Ellison be a cap casualty? Are the Giants using Evan Engram to his fullest potential? Could the Giants trade Engram? Which tight end prospects might be worth watching if the Giants create a hole for themselves? - Irv Smith Jr. (Alabama)- Noah Fant (Iowa)- T.J. Hockenson (Iowa)You can listen to the episode in your browser here or in the embedded player below:Where to subscribeYou can find and subscribe to Big Blue View Radio on the show’s home page. You can also find the shows on our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page.Dan and I will be back early next week to break down the Giants’ game against the Tennessee Titans.You can also find us on all your favorite podcast apps:Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Pocket Casts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSSFinally, be sure to check out the home page for all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network.

liny195 n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum La boussole du refuge The Giants made left tackle Nate Solder the highest-paid blocker in the