Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier So why didn’t coach Bill Belichick call off the dogs
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Mar Juin 04, 2019 9:39
Message Auteur Message
zhangzk
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  So why didn’t coach Bill Belichick call off the dogs Répondre en citant

Tom Brady was still in the game Melvin Ingram Jerseys 2019 , still throwing passes, in the fourth quarter of a game the Patriots dominated throughout today. and rest Brady up for the AFC Championship Game?Because that’s not the way Belichick does things. Belichick said today that he doesn’t care if everyone thinks he should have pulled Brady, Belichick believes that teams should continue trying to score as long as the game has any conceivable chance of getting close again.“We’re trying to score until I thought the game got to the point where I thought they didn’t really have enough possessions to catch us. Look, we’ve seen Peyton Manning come back from down 21 points in four minutes and win. So it’s not over until it’s over in this league. I know I’m in the minority on that White Joey Bosa Jerseys , but until it’s over you’re trying to score, you’re trying to win, there’s no lead, no 28-point lead Joey Bosa Jerseys 2019 , 24-point lead, 21-point lead that’s ever safe in this league. I’ve seen them evaporate,” Belichick said.Belichick has kept Brady in the game late many times in blowouts, and Brady has always come out unscathed. Belichick isn’t going to change his ways now. The Chargers signed kicker Mike Badgley a few weeks ago to fill in for Caleb Sturgis while Sturgis was dealing with a quad injury.Badgley saw action in two games and made all his “damn kicks White Melvin Gordon Jerseys ,” but it’s time for him to look for a job with another team. The Chargers announced that they waived Badgley on Tuesday, which signals that Sturgis will be handling kicking duties for them against the Seahawks this Sunday.Badgley made all three field goals and all seven extra points during his two appearances for the Chargers. He also made all 10 kicks he tried with the Colts during the preseason and that show of accuracy could land him another shot without spending too much time on the league’s kicking carousel.The Chargers also announced that they have signed linebacker Hayes Pullard. Pullard played in 13 games for the team last season and also played for defensive coordinator Gus Bradley when Bradley was the head coach of the Jaguars.

zhangzk n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier So why didn’t coach Bill Belichick call off the dogs