Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Sont passés par ici... to say he’ll play at an All Pro level or
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Mar Juin 11, 2019 3:11
Message Auteur Message
elaine95
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  to say he’ll play at an All Pro level or Répondre en citant

Former Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh didn’t have much to say about the team that drafted him in 2010 http://www.lionslockerroom.com/authentic-devon-kennard-jersey , and he specifically had little to say about Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford — and that said plenty.“That’s a great quarterback in Jared [Goff],” Suh said Wednesday, via Dave Birkett of the . “I loved him. I鈥檇 say another guy that I enjoyed being around was Jay Cutler. Obviously, playing against him many years in the black and blue division up there in Detroit, being able to get to know him down in Miami, he鈥檚 a great dude. I enjoy the quarterbacks I鈥檝e been around http://www.lionslockerroom.com/authentic-calvin-johnson-jersey , but probably those two the most.”Suh spent most of his career — five years — with Stafford. In contrast, Suh had only one season with Cutler and 11 games with Goff.Suh stopped short of saying whether he’d like to step on (or otherwise inflict pain upon) Stafford on Sunday.“He鈥檚 just another quarterback that鈥檚 in our way of getting where we want to go,” Suh said.Whoever in Honolulu Blue is on the way to Stafford on Sunday had better block Suh effectively, because Suh may have something special in store for his former teammate. Who is due for a breakout season?"Detroit Lions players report to Allen Park today for their first congregation of the 2019 NFL season. While there won’t be any true football activities allowed, it’s a sign that football is that much closer, and there’s no problem with actually starting to think about what may happen this season.And with that Frank Ragnow Jersey White , why not start to make some way-too-early predictions? I’m not talking about overall record or anything like that. Let’s at least wait until the regular season schedule comes out for that (which should be sometime this week). No, let’s talk about the Lions current roster and who may be in line to make a huge jump in 2019?Today’s Question of the Day is:Which Lions player do you think will have a breakout season in 2019?My answer: I think the most obvious answer—especially based on Detroit’s lack of significant moves at safety—is Tracy Walker. It certainly seems like the Lions are expecting him to play a very big role at safety in 2019, and based on the very limited action we saw him in 2018, he may be up for the challenge.But I’m going to go in a different direction with my pick. I think given the improvement of his surrounding cast both on the defensive front and at cornerback behind him, Jarrad Davis is due for a big season. I’m still not confident enough in the man to say he’ll play at an All Pro level or anything, but the stage is set perfectly for the third-year player.The addition of Trey Flowers should help add some pass rush. The maturation of Da’Shawn Hand and A’Shawn Robinson will likely keep him clean to fill some rushing and pass rush lanes. And one more offseason understanding the scheme and his specific role should make him feel more confident and decisive out there.He’ll still need to overcome some serious instinctual issues Devon Kennard Jersey White , and I don’t expect perfect play from him in 2019, but I do think we’ll see some noticeable improvements, and that could be huge for Detroit.Your turn.Tweets from https://twitter.com/PrideOfDetroit/lists/lions-coverage

elaine95 n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Sont passés par ici... to say he’ll play at an All Pro level or