Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum La boussole du refuge www.buffalobillsteamonline.com
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Sam Juin 15, 2019 2:19
Message Auteur Message
liny195
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  www.buffalobillsteamonline.com Répondre en citant

AUBURN Ed Oliver Jersey , Ala. (AP) — Jamel Dean was a spectator while his Auburn teammates ran the 40 at pro day, a luxury he earned with an eye-catching time at the NFL combine.The cornerback took care of that with a 4.30-second run that marked the second-fastest time at the combine in Indianapolis. It’s a number that can only boost his stock as Auburn’s highest rated NFL draft prospect despite undergoing three knee surgeries during his playing career.“It was like one of the greatest feelings ever,” Dean said Friday after Auburn’s pro day workouts for NFL scouts and other team representatives. “At one point, I thought I was never going to play football again. Now I’m out here living my dream, and I’m getting closer to the NFL. I just feel like everything is falling into place now.”It’s a situation that would have seemed improbable before Dean even stepped on Auburn’s campus. He originally signed with Ohio State, but was medically disqualified from a knee injury sustained in high school.Dean transferred to Auburn, redshirted in 2015 and missed the following season with another injury, this time to his left ACL.He and quarterback Jarrett Stidham both opted to skip their final seasons at Auburn and turn pro. Friday’s pro day was just another opportunity for those two and others, including middle linebacker Deshaun Davis and defensive tackle Dontavius Russell, to try to make another impression on NFL teams.Some mock drafts have Dean as a potential second-round pick while Stidham is widely rated as a mid- to late-rounder.Dean especially made waves in Indianapolis, enabling him to focus on position drills on campus. Only Mississippi defensive back Zedrick Woods (4.29) ran faster at the combine.“A lot of people said I made a lot of money after running that 40 and just my performance in the combine in general Youth Vosean Joseph Jersey ,” he said.Dean said he felt like “a science experiment” with all the poking and prodding on his surgically repaired knees at the combine.One benefit of going through those injuries: He feels like his ability to cope with adversity should be a selling point to NFL teams.“They should know the answer to that one,” said Dean, who played in 26 games the past two seasons. “After three knee surgeries? There aren’t many dudes who have had three knee surgeries and still continue to play football. That lets you know that I know how to handle adversity.”Stidham has had to do some of that, too, after transferring from Baylor and starting for two seasons. He threw a range of balls to receivers, including ex-Auburn wide receivers Darius Slayton and Ryan Davis.Stidham only had two incompletions on 50-plus attempts, missing on a 10-yard corner route into the end zone and a seam route downfield.“It’s probably the best one of the (pro day workouts) that I’ve run,” said Jordan Palmer, who is also working with quarterback prospects Drew Lock and Tyree Jackson. “You’re talking about Deshaun Watson and Sam Darnold and Josh Allen.”Stidham has faced questions about his footwork and handling of defensive pressure , and didn’t help in that regard with two fumbles in an otherwise strong Senior Bowl week.He finished his Auburn career with his best game in the Music City Bowl against Purdue .Pro day was another chance to showcase his right arm before NFL representatives of different teams.“Now it just comes down to private workouts and private meetings,” Stidham said. “I’ve still got to work just as hard as I worked before Womens Vosean Joseph Jersey , if not harder, to really make that last jump.”____ EDTShareTweetShareShareDevin Singletary scheme fit: Patience will lead to a starting running backThe Buffalo Bills made a commitment to their running game by selecting the talented Devin “Motor” Singletary in the third round of the 2019 NFL Draft. While Singletary is on the small side for a running back, he was insanely productive in college and is a handful to try and tackle in space. How does he fit with the Buffalo Bills? Let’s take a look.Team FitWe joke about Buffalo’s geriatric running-back room, but the fact is that Singletary was chosen to be a part of the future, not a player for today. Out of around 450 carries and 120 pass targets, LeSean McCoy and Frank Gore will be carrying the lion’s share of reps, while running back T.J. Yeldon, assuming he makes the roster, should expect to earn 50 to 100 touches in his own right. That leaves another 50 to 100 touches for Singletary, unless he can manufacture reps as a punt returner or kick returner. But that’s also a challenge, since he’s playing with All-Pro returner Andre Roberts on the team.After 2019 Authentic Vosean Joseph Jersey , both McCoy and Gore will be free agents, paving the way for Singletary to establish himself as the starter moving forward.For what it’s worth, Singletary is primed to eventually be the lead back in an offense. Experienced navigating both gap and zone, playing with offensive whiz Lane Kiffin, he dominated his team’s production shares and has experience in pass protection and as a receiver. For now, he’s mostly been used as a screen receiver or on swing passes, but he shows enough natural skill to grow his role in that department.Player ComparisonAs an undersized running back who plays faster than he tests (4.66 forty, 35” vertical, 117” broad jump), Singletary maps closest to a running back like Dion Lewis. Lewis measured 5’7” and 193 lbs, with 28 1/8” arms and 8 3/4” hands. With a 4.56 forty-yard dash Vosean Joseph Jersey Boys , 34.5” vertical, and 112” broad jump, Lewis is probably the closest match. Another match is Jacquizz Rodgers, 5’6” 196 lbs, had a 4.59 forty, 33” vertical, and 113” broad jump.Stylistically, the 5’10 3/8” 204-lb McCoy is the best fit for Singletary. McCoy had terrible jumps at his pro day, but the rest of his athletic testing was better, including a 6.82 three-cone drill (Singletary only managed a 7.32). But both players have the same shifty style that leans on vision and jump cuts.Sample Play: 0 Out Slot YAP Sprint 36 GutSingletary is at his best when he can read through the mess of player in front of him, calculate the path of least resistance Infant Dawson Knox Jersey , and duck between defenders for a cutback. That style will mesh well with this zone-running play. He aims for the right tackle, and needs to read the blocks as they develop in front of him. If the road ahead is clear, he continues behind his blocking, but he can jump against the grain if he thinks a bigger gain will be available.While both Ed Oliver and Cody Ford are primed to start from year one, Buffalo’s third pick has a more difficult path to the field. It’s possible that age or injuries could take their toll on either McCoy or Gore and create an opening for Singletary, but that shouldn’t be the expectation in year one. When he does enter the lineup, though, Singletary’s versatility and vision should allow him to have an impact between the tackles for the Bills.

liny195 n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum La boussole du refuge www.buffalobillsteamonline.com