Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger Dennis Smith Jersey
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Ven Aoû 30, 2019 3:42
Message Auteur Message
linchao
Dahu
Dahu

L'humeur de linchao sur www.imood.com

Sujet du message:  Dennis Smith Jersey Répondre en citant

Or am I just being paranoid?" MHR Radio PodcastDenver Broncos PodcastsCould the Broncos improve and be worse off?New Dennis Smith Jersey ,123commentsOr am I just being paranoid?MDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Could the Broncos improve and be worse off?TwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailTraining camp is right around the corner, and the Denver Broncos are a bit of a conundrum. With the addition of Joe Flacco at quarterback, a mostly new coaching staff, and several new players on both sides of the ball, expectations in Broncos Country are... I’m not sure.On the MHR Radio Podcast (ApplePodcasts, Spotify, and Stitcher), I made a totally illogical, evidence-less rant about my fear as a fan. Ian and I discussed some of the possibilities Terrell Davis Color Rush Jersey , but mostly it appears to just be my paranoia as a fan running wild during the offseason.Let’s start by remembering that no meaningful football has been played. Players have participated in the most basic of basic practices. Essentially, they have had meet-and-greets, talked about the new schemes, studied the playbook, and lifted weights. In the NFL news cycle, there always has to be something to discuss, so predictions are made, teams are ranked, and players are evaluated. In the end https://www.broncosfanstore.com/Steve-Atwater-Jersey , it likely amounts to counting blades of grass. It’s something to do, but accomplishes nothing.Ideally, we would be able to make predictions, and talk about how great our beloved Broncos will be in 2019. Remember predicting Super Bowl wins with the confidence of a team that had Peyton Manning as its play caller? Those were the days. Now, predictions come with less excitement, more reality, and fewer trophies (19-0 and a Super Bowl win, with a nod to Mr. B.).But there is a thought that has been kicking around in my head that I can’t shake. Is it possible for the Broncos to be better in 2019 than they were in 2018, but come out behind? This idea may seem strange John Elway Jersey , but think about it. Could the Broncos improve on 2018, but hurt their chances of getting back to being the perennial AFC West champions?Here’s the scenario that keeps kicking around in my head. From 6-10 to a Wild Card berth, but then resting in mediocrity for several years. Is it possible? With parity, and the lack of a true franchise QB, of course it is. Mostly, Ian just reminded me that I was crazy, but there was one thing that he conceded. If Garett Bolles get a little better, maybe Denver buys in, and the Broncos waste a big contract on a player that could revert back to the holding machine he has been in his career to this point. Maybe Drew Lock isn’t the answer https://www.broncosfanstore.com/Peyton-Manning-Jersey , and Flacco is just good enough to cause the Broncos to miss out on drafting their future franchise QB. Now there are several years of playing in the middle, never really contending for a Super Bowl.What this all really means is that football can’t get here soon enough. Andrew Mason asked a couple of these on Friday’s 1st & 10 @ 10 and they are really fun hypotheticals." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteMile High Reporta Denver Broncos communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsBroncosOddsShopAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Broncos NewsBroncos 2019 Draft ClassBroncos PodcastsBroncos 2019 ScheduleKey Offseason DatesCommunity RulesFull ArchiveBroncos StoriesScheduleRosterStatsOdds Shop About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Filed underVery Happyenver Broncos PodcastsWould you rather the Broncos ... ? New,15commentsAndrew Mason asked a couple of these on Friday’s 1st & 10 @ 10 and they are really fun hypotheticals. Would you rather the Broncos ... ? Andrew Mason brought the “would you rather” back to 1st & 10 @ 10. On Friday’s show on Orange and Blue 760, Mase asked Ryan Edwards and Steve Atwater the various scenarios he hypothesized. Here they are for the MHR community. And as Mase pointed out, these are supposed to be uncomfortable (the first of the questions is in the first segment, followed by the others in later in the hour). Would you rather ... The Denver Broncos play half the season without Ja’Wuan James because of an injury, or play the entire season without Ronald Leary due to an injury?Have an offense that is average across the board, but keep Rich Scangarello for 2020, or have an offense that is top-10 across the board Brandon McManus Color Rush Jersey , but then lose Scangarello to a head-coaching job after the season?Get a defensive MVP-caliber season from Chris Harris Jr. but watch him leave in free agency, or see Harris play at a good-but-not-great level but then re-sign him after the year?Have the Broncos start 5-0 but hit the bye at 5-4, or start 0-5 but hit the bye at 4-5?Have the Broncos stun the Green Bay Packers in Week 3 but then lose to the Jacksonville Jaguars at home in Week 4, or get drilled by Green Bay but then defeat Jacksonville?Have at it, Broncos Country. For the record, here my answers ... The whole season without Leary (Denver has greater depth for the interior line); top 10 offense and potentially lose Scangarello; good-but-not great but re-sign Harris; start 0-5 but hit the bye at 4-5; and beat the Packers since I could potentially be there.Bonus listen Our Adam Malnati joined the guys to talk about the new one-year contract for Harris and he partakes in the “would you rather” game.
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you. 

linchao n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger Dennis Smith Jersey