Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger Shaquil Barrett Color Rush Jersey
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Mer Sep 04, 2019 3:15
Message Auteur Message
linchao
Dahu
Dahu

L'humeur de linchao sur www.imood.com

Sujet du message:  Shaquil Barrett Color Rush Jersey Répondre en citant

Instead of panicking like they were the New York Giants Shaquil Barrett Color Rush Jersey , the Denver Broncos patiently waited for Drew Lock to fall into the second round." Denver Broncos NewsDenver Broncos 2019 DraftSB Nation: Waiting on Drew Lock was the Broncos one A+ moveNew,130commentsInstead of panicking like they were the New York Giants, the Denver Broncos patiently waited for Drew Lock to fall into the second round. MDTFor the Denver Broncos, the entire football world seemed to know John Elway was enamored with Missouri quarterback Drew Lock very early on in the 2019 NFL Draft process. It was no surprise that a majority of pre-draft mocks had the Broncos selecting Lock with their 10th overall pick as it was widely seen that he was a first round talent at the sports most important position. Instead, Denver traded back in the first round with Lock on the board despite two quarterbacks being taken already. Then with a third quarterback taken by Washington, the Broncos decided to go with their board and take Iowa tight end Noah Fant. In the process, Elway secured another second round pick - the one he intended all along to use on Lock if the opportunity arose. Then Day 2 began. With the 41st pick, Denver again passed on Lock for offensive guard Dalton Risner. From there, word apparently got into the Broncos war room that the Green Bay Packers were looking to take a flyer on Lock with their second round pick. That was when Elway pounced. He packaged a couple of late round picks to move up from the 52nd spot to the 42nd spot to take Drew Lock.SB Nation’s Dan Kadar in his post-draft one A+ move each team made on draft weekend, he noted that this entire sequence of events was Elway’s shining moment on draft weekend. I would have to agree with every part of that assessment. While Lock may well end up being a franchise talent, there are red flags. However, Elway had learned his lesson ignoring those red flags with first round picks with Paxton Lynch and Brian Dawkins Jersey , instead, played the value pick game and won big.Horse TracksNFL News The stadium practice!" Denver Broncos Training Camp2019 Denver Broncos Training Camp: Day 9 news and notesNew,13commentsThe stadium practice!MDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:2019 Denver Broncos Training Camp: Day 9 news and notesTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by AAron Ontiveroz/MediaNews Group/The Denver Post via Getty ImagesDay 9 of Broncos camp is in the books and it was the much anticipated stadium practice at Broncos Stadium at Mile High. Over 20,000 fans filled up the seats at the Stadium to get their first look of their 2019 Denver Broncos .Today we have the Broncos reacting to the stadium practice, Joe Flacco getting more comfortable in the offense, Drew Lock’s good day, an injury report, news and notes, quotes, and moreBroncos react to the stadium practiceThe Broncos spent their 9th Training Camp practice at Broncos Stadium at Mile High infront of over 20,000 fans. It wasn’t the 50,000 Head Coach Vic Fangio joked about https://www.broncosfanstore.com/Demarcus-Ware-Jersey , but it was still a solid turnout for the Broncos.Head Coach Vic Fangio was asked about his impression about practicing in front of the fans and he told reporters that he thought this was a good move for everyone.First round pick, tight end Noah Fant called his first experience in Broncos Stadium “amazing” and that it was a great atmosphere. He continued by saying he did not expect the amount of fans who did how to actually show up. Starting quarterback Joe Flacco who has some memorable moments here at Mile High Stadium said that “it is a lot of fun here” and that his previous stops here he noted the energy this place has. So this was nothing new to the veteran quarterback.So overall, it sounds like it was a productive and eventful Training Cam practice in front of the fans.Joe Flacco is starting to feel more comfortableIt took a little while, but veteran quarterback Joe Flacco has started to get into a groove and the results are showing. Head Coach Vic Fangio told reporters after practice that he believes that quarterback Joe Flacco is starting to get comfortable in the Broncos offense.Like Fangio, Flacco noted the progress the offense has made during the past three practices. He told reporters that it has been a struggle at times, but that they are beginning to get things to “pop” on that side of the ball.The offense has been a concern for many during the first week or so of practices, but it really seems like they have turned the corner. As Fangio stated, this is a new offense, with a new quarterback, new offensive coordinator, and with a lot of youth on that side of the ball. It was going to take sometime before they started clicking on a cylinders. It is good sign that they have showed improvement and hopefully something we see continue to improve as the days and weeks go on.Drew Lock has himself a dayRookie quarterback Drew Lock had himself a solid practice today according to reports and he made some notable throws. Head Coach Vic Fangio was asked about Lock’s play and he told reporters that Lock had himself a few good periods in 7-on-7. However, in typical Vic Fangio fashion Emmanuel Sanders Color Rush Jersey , he downplayed that by saying that 7-on-7’s isn’t real football. Lock is fighting for the Broncos backup job and by most accounts is having himself a solid all around camp thus far. The rookie mistakes are happening and it’s still a learning process, but all in all, it’s going well.He was asked if he felt that his game has progressed since the start of camp, and he told reporters that he does feel himself progressing.As Fangio stated, Lock’s best period was during 7-on-7’s and Lock was asked about this after practice. When asked how he felt about his performance during that period, he told reporters that it felt really good.It’s great to see that Lock has been playing well and progressing throughout camp. His play on 7-on-7’s is promising to see and hopefully he can carry that success over to real football as Fangio would put it. News and notesRookie linebacker Justin Hollins took over Von Miller’s first team reps at edge rusher.UDFA linebacker Josh Watson continues to get first-team reps at inside linebacker for the Broncos.Fangio was upset with the amount of penalties and drops that the team had during today’s practice. Linebacker Jeff Holland saw plenty of first-team action in place of Von Miller as well. Injury reportVon MIller and Emmanuel Sanders were excused from today’s practice to attend a friends funeral.River Cracraft continues to sit out practice with a muscle injury.Todd Davis continues to sit out practice with a calf injury.Wide receiver DaeSean Hamilton continues to sit out practice with a hamstring injury.Linebacker Dekoda Watson is sitting out practice as well.Offensive tackle Ja’Wuan James is sitting out practice as well with a minor injury.Tight end Bug Howard is out for about a week with a sprained ankle. Cornerback Bryce Callahan left practice early and went to the locker room. His foot was stepped on per reports. X-Rays were negative so he should be fine.Tweets from campQuotesHead Coach Vic Fangio on if he feels that the team has made strides wrapping this week of training camp practices.“We definitely have made some strides. Where we haven’t is in the penalties. We had 12 penalties today. This is half of an NFL officiating crew out here. Eight of them on offense. Four of them on defense. Way too many. This team last year was 31st in the NFL in penalties called. That’s got to stop. We’ve got to improve that. We’ve emphasized it. Obviously, I haven’t done a good enough job of doing that and obviously they haven’t done a good enough job of listening. That’s got to be a main focus. It has been and has to continue.”Quarterback Drew Lock on getting a standing ovation today when he came out.“That is something special. I have a lot to prove and a lot to do with my time here in Denver, but hopefully keep on getting the standing ovation when you walk in. But no, it warmed my heart a little bit to know this place is accepting me like that.” Offensive lineman Dalton Risner on what it was like coming out on the field for the first time at Broncos Stadium at Mile High.“Honestly, it was surreal. I walked out, I’m in a stadium a part of the Denver Broncos. The fans welcomed me. It was an unreal experience. I can’t help but smile thinking about it.”
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you. 

linchao n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger Shaquil Barrett Color Rush Jersey