Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger Mike-Ditka-Jersey
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Mar Sep 10, 2019 2:33
Message Auteur Message
linchao
Dahu
Dahu

L'humeur de linchao sur www.imood.com

Sujet du message:  Mike-Ditka-Jersey Répondre en citant

LAKE FOREST Dick Butkus Color Rush Jersey , Ill. (AP) — The Chicago Bears exercised their fifth-year option on linebacker Leonard Floyd on Wednesday, locking him up through the 2020 season.The move was expected after Floyd played in all 16 regular-season games last season and recorded four sacks, a 19-yard interception return for a touchdown in Week 9 at Buffalo and then added a sack in the wild-card playoff loss to Philadelphia. The Bears were third in the NFL with 50 sacks and ranked No. 1 in a number of categories, including fewest rushing yards allowed (80.0 per game) and fewest points allowed (17.7).Floyd was the No. 9 overall pick in 2016 and is entering his fourth year with the Bears. He was slowed by hamstring and calf issues and twice exited games because of concussions, fueling questions about his durability in an otherwise promising rookie season. He also had surgery on both shoulders at Georgia.The following year, Floyd was placed on injured reserve because of a knee injury in November 2017. He has started 38 games and has 15.5 sacks, 23 tackles-for-loss and 32 quarterback hits overall.The Bears also hired Brad Childress as senior offensive assistant, bringing back the former Minnesota Vikings head coach for a second stint in Chicago. Childress was a Bears consultant during the 2018 offseason and training camp William Perry Jersey , and before that spent five years in Kansas City alongside Matt Nagy, now the Chicago head coach. By now you’ve already read our special, and massive, playoff edition of Five Ten Questions With Bleeding Green Nation, to get us the inside scoop on the Philadelphia Eagles before they travel to the Windy City for a Wildcard match-up against the NFC North Champion Chicago Bears. BGN Editor In Chief, Brandon Lee Gowton, did such a fantastic job answering all ten questions from us, that I had to bug him again and get his take on the three ways he thinks the Bears can knock off his Eagles. To be fair https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Mike-Ditka-Jersey , I also gave him three ways I think the Eagles could win on Sunday, but mine we’re all a lie...Here’s my version of this exercise, and to see the three reasons that Brandon has for the Bears winning the game on Sunday, read on.Bad Nick Foles shows upIt may sound like I’m making this up, but Nick Foles is actually capable of having bad games. Look no further than the 50.7 passer rating performance he had back in Week 1. The reality is that Foles can be a streaky player. When he’s hot, almost no one is hotter. He’s getting the ball out quick and delivering accurate passes all over the field. When he’s cold, he can look absolutely awful out there. He’s leaving easy throws on the field and making some awful decisions, like his interception from last week’s game.Foles has been playing very well for the Eagles recently. Over the last three weeks Richard Dent Color Rush Jersey , he ranks first in passing yards, completion percentage, yards per attempt, and net yards per pass play. But he also accumulated those stats before he had to leave Week 17’s game early with bruised ribs. If the Bears are able to hit him often, an injured Foles might resemble a standard backup quarterback more than a reigning Super Bowl MVP. Red zone defense faltersThe Eagles defense has been playing better as of late but it’s not an absolute shutdown unit. Jim Schwartz’s unit ranks just 23rd in opponent yards per play. The Eagles are typically going to allow teams to move the ball on them. But while they might bend, they usually don’t break. Philadelphia has the league’s No. 1 red zone defense. Opponents are converting touchdowns on just 44.64% of their red zone visits. The Eagles’ strength in this area will be put to the test by Bears offense that ranks fifth in red zone offense.It’s going to be difficult for the Eagles to keep up with the Bears if they’re scoring a lot of points. Philadelphia probably isn’t going to be able to score a ton against Chicago’s defense. Failing to get stops in the red zone also means fewer opportunities for missed kicks by Cody Parkey, which could be big for the Eagles. Bears have home field advantageThe Bears are 7-1 at home this season with their one loss coming to the Patriots. And the Bears were just one yard short of sending that game into overtime.The Eagles, meanwhile Dan Hampton Jersey , are 3-4 in true road games this season (Jaguars matchup was in London). Two of those three road wins have come in the last three weeks, yes, but the Eagles had a lot of fans in Los Angeles and Washington. Eagles fans always travel well but I can’t just expect them to have such a dominating presence at Soldier Field.Another thing to consider is that the Eagles didn’t have to play on the road in the playoffs last year. Foles has never played a road playoff game. So when we’re talking about comparisons between the 2017 and 2018 squads, that’s a key difference. This will be a new experience for them.Thanks Brandon, we all hope you’re right about these!p.s. Do you guys think I should tell him that the Bears have a Khalil Mack?
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you. 

linchao n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger Mike-Ditka-Jersey