Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum La boussole du refuge I’m holding onto Mullens unless the"
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Jeu Sep 26, 2019 3:45
Message Auteur Message
liny195
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  I’m holding onto Mullens unless the" Répondre en citant

/>Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesNiners Nation homepageHorizontal - WhiteNiners Nationa San Francisco 49ers communityFollow Niners Nation online:Follow Niners Nation on TwitterFollow Niners Nation on FacebookFollow Niners Nation on InstagramLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchNiners Nation main menuFanpostsFanshotsSectionsLibrary49ersOddsShopAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections 49ers Salary CapLevi’s Stadium Events49ers Transactions49ers Injury News49ers Press Conferences & Conference Calls49ers question of the day: What would you be willing to trade Mullens/Beathard for?New Jerick McKinnon Jersey White ,179commentsI’m holding onto Mullens unless the PDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:49ers question of the day: What would you be willing to trade Mullens/Beathard for?TwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Michael Zagaris/San Francisco 49ers/Getty ImagesJason Hirschhorn, formerly of SB Nation and NFL.com, threw out an interesting trade scenario this morning. He said:Green Bay isn’t the only team that might be on the hunt for a quarterback. The Philadelphia Eagles have lost two quarterbacks to injury already this preseason. At this point, teams would probably prefer quarterbacks with some experience. Mullens and Beathard have game experience and are also still in the prospect stage where there is still a future ahead of them.One of these futures is not like the other. Mullens feels like a player that you can win a game or two with right now. Down the line, he may be more, but he’s the ideal backup quarterback in this league. Beathard? Eh.At practice today, Cecil Lamey Garrett Celek Jersey White , who covers the Broncos, Said Denver should check on the availability of Richie James, as he could be slot depth and would solve the teams’ returner problem. He also mentioned how Denver should ask about Josh Garnett, as he would give them better guard depth and be a fine project for offensive line coach Mike Munchak.Hello.If you’re John Lynch, and you know you’re not going to keep James or Garnett, then it would be a no-brainer to receive some compensation in a trade. Even though Garnett was selected in the first round, I’d be surprised if you got back anything higher than a fifth-round pick for him. James would likely be in the same territory. As for the quarterbacks http://www.49erslockerroom.com/authentic-jaquiski-tartt-jersey , if it’s not a third-round pick or higher for Mullens, I’m keeping him. He’s too valuable. I would take a fifth-round pick for Beathard and smile as I’m hanging up the phone. What do you folks think? There’s always the player-for-player trades as well. Offensive line depth could help, if we find out Mike Person is out for an extended period of time. The San Francisco 49ers have been regularly connected to wide receiver Antonio Brown, and it seems unlikely that will change until either a trade happens or the Steelers formally shut down any trade discussions.Brown’s situation has been an evolving one, with Jerry Rice saying he passed along Brown’s interest to 49ers GM John Lynch. However, before all that, tight end George Kittle launched the recruiting process. He tweeted at Brown on New Years’ Eve Womens Joe Staley Jersey , and on Thursday, Kittle offered an amusing reason for the tweet in an interview with Jim Rome.I can picture George Kittle and Jimmy Garoppolo hanging out on New Years’ Eve, and a few drinks in, Garoppolo makes the dare. The tweet happened at 10:05 p.m. PT on New Years Eve, so you know they had already consumed a few beverages.It seems pretty easy to picture the entire conversation. Garoppolo jokes that Kittle should tag Brown in a tweet, and Kittle responds that he’ll definitely do it. I have little doubt that there would be virtually no push back from Kittle on this. Then both find themselves snickering until 25 minutes later when Brown responded with the star eyes. There was definitely a high-five after that happened.

liny195 n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum La boussole du refuge I’m holding onto Mullens unless the"