Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier Nick Foles plays with a strong sense of inner peace
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Lun Sep 30, 2019 8:23
Message Auteur Message
zhangzk
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  Nick Foles plays with a strong sense of inner peace Répondre en citant

Win or lose Womens Isaac Seumalo Jersey , he’s the same guy.“My identity is rooted in Christ, not in my accomplishments,” Foles said a few days before he leads the Philadelphia Eagles (8-7) against the Washington Redskins (7-Cool in another big game.The Eagles would earn the NFC’s final wild-card berth if they win Sunday and the Vikings (8-6-1) lose at home against the Bears (11-4).Foles has performed well at quarterback in high-pressure situations the past two seasons while filling in for Carson Wentz. He’s 5-0 in must-win games and earned Super Bowl MVP honors in a win over New England last February.“Playing in the Super Bowl is really a big stage but I remember staying in the moment, not worrying about the clock, not worrying about the score,” Foles said. “It was peaceful, which it shouldn’t be, but it was.”He said he hasn’t mastered his “stay-in-the-moment” philosophy but he’s working on it daily.“I still have to remind myself,” Foles said. “There are times you get overwhelmed, you get excited thinking about all the things you want to accomplish. … I’m still learning. I don’t have it conquered.”The Eagles were on the verge of playoff elimination when a back injury forced Wentz out of the lineup earlier this month, but Foles came to the rescue again.He helped the 13 ½-point underdog Eagles beat the Los Angeles Rams 30-23 on the road Chuck Bednarik Jersey , and set a franchise-record with 471 yards passing in a 32-30 comeback win over Houston last week.Teammates have raved about Foles’ leadership skills and confidence.“He’s extremely calm. He’s always exuding positivity,” tight end Zach Ertz said. “He’s playing at an extremely high level. We love playing for him.”Foles doesn’t get flustered when things go wrong. He doesn’t call out guys on the sideline or argue with coaches.“There will be mistakes. I might throw a pick. I might fumble,” he said. “But what are we gonna do? That’s where we need to react and be confident and be positive.”Staying consistent on and off the field is important to Foles.“When I step in the huddle, I’m not going to change, when we’re at a restaurant or out in public (I’m not going to change),” he said. “I want to be who I am. I want to be genuine, and I think that’s a powerful thing. “Foles is 22-7 as a starter for the Eagles over two stints since his rookie season in 2012. He has experienced plenty of highs and lows — he was traded by the Eagles in 2015 and released by the Rams in 2016 — during his seven seasons in the NFL and now faces an uncertain future.The Eagles are committed to Wentz as their franchise quarterback so they’re expected to decline an option to pay Foles $20 million in 2019, allowing him to become a free agent. Foles became emotional talking about the possibility he has played his last game in Philadelphia.“This city means a lot to me, this team means a lot to me, wearing that jersey means a lot to me,” he said. “I’m very grateful for every opportunity to play here http://www.eagleslockerroom.com/authentic-herman-edwards-jersey , to play in front of our fans, to wear that jersey no matter what. No one can ever take that away from me.”Wherever Foles goes, fans in Philadelphia will always consider him a hero for winning the franchise’s first Vince Lombardi Trophy. With Week 9 of the NFL season in the books, it’s time look at how various media outlets have ranked the reigning Super Bowl champion Philadelphia Eagles in their NFL power rankings. It’s always interesting to see how the Eagles stack up from an outside perspective. But first, let’s start by revisiting mine.Bleeding Green Nation11 - Philadelphia Eagles - Perfect bye week for the reigning Super Bowl champions. With Washington and Dallas losing, the Eagles are very much alive in the NFC East. Oh, and the Eagles also have a shiny new weapon in the form of Golden Tate. This team could be ready to make a strong second half push. (LW: 15)SB Nation10 - The Eagles didn’t play this week but had a great bye week due to losses from both Washington and Dallas. (LW: 10)ESPN9 - For Philly, the Super Bowl hangover was real. Lingering injuries (Alshon Jeffery, Tim Jernigan) from last season mixed with new ones (Rodney McLeod, Mike Wallace, Jay Ajayi) to deplete a championship roster that had little time to heal up because of the long run. The offense switched from Nick Foles to Carson Wentz in Week 3 Womens Tommy McDonald Jersey , and it has yet to hit on all cylinders -- perhaps still adjusting to the loss of offensive coordinator Frank Reich and quarterbacks coach John DeFilippo. The Eagles clawed their way to a .500 record at the break, with hopes that the second half of the season will treat them more kindly. (LW: 9)NFL.com13 - The Eagles sure as heck improved themselves during their Week 9 bye. Love the Golden Tate trade for this team. While Alshon Jeffery and Nelson Agholor (who has been mostly effective in the slot) add certain elements to the offense, neither bring the kind of running-back-in-a-wideout’s-body impact that Tate does. The former Lions receiver will be far more dangerous, or at least productive, on those bubble screens Jeffery occasionally gets. Tate is more explosive off his first step. Other notes: Tate averaged 93 receptions per year from 2014 to ‘17, and he was on pace for 101 with Detroit this season. While he has a higher drop rate than Agholor this year, in the past, he’s been as reliable as they come. From 2011 to 2013, when Tate was with the Seahawks, he boasted the lowest drop rate in the entire league (a scant 3.4 percent). (LW: 14)CBS Sports12 - They come off their bye with a big division game with the Cowboys. They have the look of a team ready to make a big second-half push. (LW: 16)Pro Football Talk9 - Philly’s best week arguably came while on a bye, given the implosion of both Washington and Dallas. (LW: 10)Yahoo! Sports9 - Considering the Eagles still have road games remaining against the Saints and Rams Jerome Brown Jersey , they still don’t have a lot of room for error. But seeing the Redskins get blown out and lose some key players in the process (and then seeing the Cowboys fall on their face against the Titans) was a reminder that the NFC East is there for the taking. (LW: 9)Washington Post9 - The Redskins’ vulnerability means the NFC East is there for the taking for the Eagles, even with their early-season inconsistencies. But they need to play far better than they did in the first half of the season. They host the Cowboys on Sunday night in what becomes almost a must-win for them, given that their following game is at New Orleans and they still have a December road game against the Rams. (LW: 9)Bleacher Report9 - The Philadelphia Eagles got back on track (and back to .500) with a Week 8 win over the Jacksonville Jaguars. But the team wasn’t content to just rest during its off week. Of all the deals made by NFL teams at the trade deadline, Philly’s acquisition of Golden Tate from the Detroit Lions might have the biggest impact on the playoff chase in the NFC. Tate is a proven receiver with over 1,000 yards each of the last two years who is on pace to hit that benchmark a third consecutive season. He should be a fine complement to Alshon Jeffery and provide Carson Wentz with a chain-mover underneath. It was a move that demonstrates the Eagles believe they are still more than capable of making a deep playoff run and defending their Super Bowl championship. Given where our panel ranks the Eagles despite four losses, it appears it agrees. (LW: 11)Pro Football Weekly9 - Watching Washington, Dallas flop makes division run easier (LW: 9)Sporting News11 - The Eagles will be good in plenty of areas coming out of their bye, starting with their offense. The defense remains the big concern going forward in an offensively loaded NFC. (LW: 11)USA Today9 - Do bye weeks get better? Injury bug bit down hard on NFC East-leading Washington. Meanwhile, Philly picked up Golden Tate. Champs are back. (LW: 10)Reddit12 - Bye, bye. (LW: 13)Mile High Report13 - Lets hope they used their bye week to tweak some things and find their winning ways. (LW: 12)Sports Illustrated9 - The Eagles got a nice present with Washington’s loss during their bye week. (And Dallas’s, Green Bay’s and Seattle’s losses http://www.eagleslockerroom.com/authentic-seth-joyner-jersey , to be honest.) But the division remains the main focus for now. Five of their final eight games come against NFC East opponents, starting with Dallas traveling to Philly on a short week. (LW: 10)...AnalysisThe rankings range from as high as 9 to as low as 13. The most common ranking is 9. The average ranking is 10.3, which is up slightly from last week’s average of 10.9.The Eagles, as we know, had a very good bye week. It feels like there’s a positive momentum going on with this team. It’s time for them to prove that feeling is real by beating the Cowboys on Sunday night. A big win will cement Philadelphia’s status in the top 10.

zhangzk n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier Nick Foles plays with a strong sense of inner peace