Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier Welcome to SB Nation FanPulse — a survey of fans across
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Dim Oct 06, 2019 8:09
Message Auteur Message
zhangzk
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  Welcome to SB Nation FanPulse — a survey of fans across Répondre en citant

NFL Dawuane Smoot Jerseys Stitched , powered by SurveyMonkey. Each week, we send 32 polls to 100+ plugged in fans from each team. Jacksonville Jaguars fans, sign up HERE to join FanPulse.How confident are you in the direction of the team? Last week: 3 percent confidenceThis week: 3 percent confidenceIf nothing else, we’re consistent. Consistency is key. You’ve got to stay consistent if you’re going to win in this league. We have the same number of wins as percentage of Jaguars fans confident in the direction of this team.Will the Jaguars win or lose in Week 9?Odds: Jaguars are 4.5-point underdogs to the bye week.Bye Week FanPulse: Bye Week wins by 5Big Cat Country FanPulse: Jaguars lose by 8I wouldn’t count any chickens before they hatch against the bye week as it’s traditionally been a pretty tough opponent for us in recent years. Who could forget the Justin Blackmon suspension or Gus Bradley not being fired?Let’s check in on how the rest of the AFC South feels about their teamsHouston Texans FanPulse: 52 percent confidenceIndianapolis Colts FanPulse: 90 percent confidenceTennessee Titans FanPulse: 39 percent confidence The Jaguars got flexed out of prime time in Week 11, and when asked if they deserved to keep that coveted Sunday Night Football spot Youth Dede Westbrook Jerseys , coach Doug Marrone replied: “No.”But because the Jaguars have been flexed out of contender status to a 3-5 record, Marrone has more to say about what they have to do to get back into consideration for such games.Via聽Phillip Heilman of the聽Florida Times-Union, Marrone said he was making some schedule changes internally to try to shake things up, and get them back to the mindset of a team that routinely plays at 1 p.m. ET on Sundays. That’s going to include “more hands on” walk-through practices to try to polish up technique issues, but there were other non-staffing changes Dede Westbrook Jerseys Stitched , including the time of practices and meals in the hope聽鈥渙ur body clock gets right on that and we鈥檙e able to go.鈥濃€淭he team is 3-5,鈥?Marrone said. 鈥淲hat I want to do is I want to make sure that I get everything right, build it right, get the coaches right, go out there and I don鈥檛 have to . . . stand up here and say Youth Myles Jack Jerseys , 鈥楬ey, it鈥檚 my fault.鈥?I鈥檓 responsible for it. I have to do a good job, and I want to make sure that I am doing everything I can to give everyone else an opportunity to do well. If I don鈥檛 do that, we will all fail and that鈥檚 it.鈥漈he Jaguars have lost four straight games, so changing the time of lunch isn’t the only thing they need to adjust. But Marrone has acknowledged that things need changing Myles Jack Jerseys Stitched , which is the first step.

zhangzk n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier Welcome to SB Nation FanPulse — a survey of fans across