Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Sont passés par ici... practices into this week’s mandatory minicamp.Slay
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Mar Oct 08, 2019 3:27
Message Auteur Message
elaine95
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  practices into this week’s mandatory minicamp.Slay Répondre en citant

Last week was Kerryon Johnson’s week—as our own Hamza Baccouche predicted. The Detroit Lions’ arsenal of weapons is so deep that it seems like every player on that offense has had his day already in 2018. Kenny Golladay has already had a couple of fantastic games. Golden Tate leads the team in receptions Ricky Wagner Jersey , receiving yards and plays of 20+ yards. And while Marvin Jones Jr. hasn’t quite had his day yet, we’ve seen what he’s capable of from last year.Which brings us to Week 8 against the Seattle Seahawks. While I’ve mentioned only offensive players thus far, it’s just as likely a defensive player steps up. Detroit has guys like Da’Shawn Hand, Darius Slay and Quandre Diggs have already made big plays this year and are clearly capable of more.So today’s Question of the Day is:Which Lions player will have a big game against the Seahawks?My answer: Kenny Golladay. Last week, we didn’t see much from Golladay—for two reasons. One Quandre Diggs Jersey , he inexplicably had yet another touchdown taken off the board for a sketchy penalty away from the play. Secondly, he was often matched up against shutdown cornerback Xavien Howard.Golladay won’t have to deal with anyone the likes of Howard this week, as Seattle’s cornerbacks are perhaps their weakest position group. We’ve seen Golladay pop off in just about every game this season, and I expect it to happen again this week.Your turn.Tweets from https://twitter.com/PrideOfDetroit/lists/lions-coverage Lions cornerback Darius Slay appears set to extend his absence from Lions practices into this week’s mandatory minicamp.Slay posted a live video on Instagram on Monday that included a conversation with another man about whether he was in Detroit in order to attend camp this week.“I don’t know. I ain’t going … Hey, man T.J. Hockenson Detroit Lions Jersey , I’m chilling, man,” Slay said, via the .Slay has not attended the voluntary portions of the offseason program and failed to collect a $250,000 workout bonus as a result. He would be subject to a fined $88 T.J. Hockenson Jersey 2019 ,650 if he missed all three days of the camp.Slay is under contract to the Lions through the 2020 season. He’s set to make a base salary of $12.55 million this year and $10 million next year.Defensive tackle Damon Harrison has also been absent from OTAs this offseason, but there’s been no word about his plans for this week’s practices.

elaine95 n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Sont passés par ici... practices into this week’s mandatory minicamp.Slay