Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger Taylor Moton Jersey
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Mar Oct 15, 2019 7:04
Message Auteur Message
linchao
Dahu
Dahu

L'humeur de linchao sur www.imood.com

Sujet du message:  Taylor Moton Jersey Répondre en citant

Panthers tight end Greg Olsen has spent time in the broadcast booth in the past and seems destined for a move into that realm once his playing days are done Taylor Moton Jersey , which didn’t make it a surprise that there were reports earlier this year that FOX and ESPN were pursuing him for a job.Nothing has moved forward with either network and ESPN’s decision to go with Joe Tessitore and Booger McFarland as their Monday Night Football team makes the closing of that door all but certain. Olsen said in February that his surgically-repaired foot was feeling well enough to play and he said on Wednesday that he has been focused on that rather than television jobs.“I really didn’t have any expectation,” Olsen said Wes Horton Color Rush Jersey , via Joseph Person of TheAthletic.com. “I’ve been pretty locked on preparing to play for a while. The offseason’s gone well. So I really haven’t had any thoughts about any of that.”Olsen missed 16 games over the last two seasons because of the foot issue to end a run of nine straight years without missing any games. The 2019 season will be his 13th in the NFL. Here’s a fresh weekend open thread just for you." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteCat Scratch Readera Carolina Panthers communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsAboutPanthersOddsShopStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Keep Sounding PodcastPanthers 2019 NFL DraftCSR Film RoomCSR Weekend Warriors: Don’t change the channel; don’t touch that dial; we got it all on UHFNew,113commentsHere’s a fresh weekend open thread just for you.EDTShareTweetShareShareCSR Weekend Warriors: Don’t change the channel; don’t touch that dial; we got it all on UHFWelcome to the weekend!Feel free to use this thread to hang out over the weekend and chat about whatever you want (just make sure you follow the ToS... the rules still apply here) with anyone who decides to stick around. Anyway Stephen Curry Jersey , see y’all Monday. Have at it, you animals.This is now an open thread!
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you. 

linchao n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger Taylor Moton Jersey