Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger Jacksonville Jaguars Hoodie
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Jeu Oct 31, 2019 6:59
Message Auteur Message
linchao
Dahu
Dahu

L'humeur de linchao sur www.imood.com

Sujet du message:  Jacksonville Jaguars Hoodie Répondre en citant

The Jacksonville Jaguars snapped their losing streak on Sunday with a 6-0 win over the Indianapolis Colts https://www.jaguarsfanstore.com , also snapping the Colts winning streak. The Jaguars made a lot of changes on leading up to Sunday’s game, including firing offensive coordinator Nathaniel Hackett and finally pulling the plug on quarterback Blake Bortles. Backup quarterback Cody Kessler got his first start as a Jaguar and while he didn’t really do anything special to win on Sunday, he did enough to give the defense a few breathers and put the team in scoring range to get just enough points.“It wasn’t pretty but man it feels good. It’s something as a quarterback and as a kid you dream of winning an NFL game,” Kessler said on Sunday after the game. “There’s no doubt about it that I have to do better though, and push the ball downfield a little bit more and take some of those shots. When your defense is playing so well you don’t want to force things and make stupid turnovers to put them in a bad spot. It’s something for me that I took pride in there and in the second half was like, ‘alright things aren’t going great on offense, we’re not getting those shots down the field.’ But with how well our defense is playing let’s just be smart and take care of the ball and really drain this clock.”Kessler finished the day completing 18 of 24 passes for 150 yards, no touchdowns, no interceptions and was sacked three times. Kessler essentially did what he was asked, which was to complete a lot of short easy throws, hit some screens and take a few shots down the field when the opportunity presented itself.Honestly, the most impressive play Kessler probably made on the day was recovering his own fumble late in the game.“That was big. That was a little panic moment right there. He was on top of me and he was pulling me back and I just had to fight and get it Jacksonville Jaguars Customized Jerseys ,” Kessler said about recovering the fumble. “But I mean it fortunately went our way. I think we won the turnover battle today, I don’t know. As a unit that’s awesome, especially when the defense is playing so great. The talent on defense is unbelievable here, and offense too. I know everyone doesn’t give them enough credit but these guys have stepped up, and guys that haven’t been here long and guys just sticking together. It feels good.”At one point in the game the only opening season starter on the offensive line for the Jaguars was AJ Cann and without Leonard Fournette, it was clear that the Jaguars plan was to burn clock with short quick passes as a pseudo running game. Kessler was able to execute that and truthfully, outside of his ability to complete those passes with consistency, the Jaguars offense didn’t look all that different it has looked, which should tell you quite a bit of about the Jaguars quarterback position. The Jacksonville Jaguars have done little to build around the most expensive player in franchise history.Since giving quarterback Nick Foles a four-year, $88 million contract that included $50.125 million guaranteed, the Jaguars essentially have rummaged through free-agent bargain bins, scoured sale racks and added several guys that might as well have been marked “damaged goods.”All the while they were waiting for the draft.It’s here now and time for Jacksonville to get Foles some help Jacksonville Jaguars T-Shirts , whether it’s a starting offensive lineman, a mismatch tight end, a big-play receiver or even a third-down back.The Jaguars are expected to use several of their first four selections on the offensive side of the ball. They have four of the top 100 selections, including the seventh overall pick next Thursday night, and could go in just about any direction.But there’s little doubt the primary goal is to build around Foles, a guy personnel chief Tom Coughlin, general manager Dave Caldwell and coach Doug Marrone believe is a franchise quarterback capable of helping the team become a playoff contender again.“We need to improve in that area,” Coughlin said.More Jacksonville Jaguars newsJaguars will be without starting CB A.J. Bouye, WR Marqise Lee against TexansJaguars DE Yannick Ngakoue, LT Cam Robinson out against Texans SundayJaguars lose QB Nick Foles for at least 2 months in discouraging season openerJaguars acquire QB Josh Dobbs intrade with Steelers for 2020 5th-round draft pickInjuries hurt Jaguars as they fall to Chiefs 40-26 in Week 1Jacksonville parted ways with tight end Austin Seferian-Jenkins and veteran right tackle Jermey Parnell, creating obvious holes at those positions. The team added tight end Geoff Swaim and re-signed offensive tackle Josh Wells, but neither is considered more than an experienced backup.So Alabama offensive lineman Jonah Williams or Florida’s Jawaan Taylor could be potential targets at No. 7.“To be honest https://www.jaguarsfanstore.com/hats , the foundation of an offense is always through the line,” Foles said. “It’s really hard to run a successful offense without those guys up front.”Taking a tight end in the top 10 would be more of a stretch, but Iowa’s T.J. Hockenson is expected to go in the top half of the first round. Hockenson caught 49 passes for 760 yards and six touchdowns as a third-year sophomore.Foles said he has been spoiled by playing with All-Pro tight ends Travis Kelce (Kansas City) and Zach Ertz (Philadelphia), seeing firsthand how elite guys at that position can help an offense — especially when they can block and catch.“It’s very hard to find guys that are good at both,” Foles said.Coughlin has made it clear that, even with the addition of Foles, the team has no plans to deviate from its run-first philosophy. That means a commitment to defense, and the Jaguars have issues there, too.They traded away pass rusher Dante Fowler, cut former Pro Bowl defensive tackle Malik Jackson and have defensive end Calais Campbell nearing his 33rd birthday.They also are unlikely to keep nose tackle Marcell Dareus, who is due to count $22.5 million against the salary cap in 2020, beyond this season. Throw in 2018 first-round draft pick Taven Bryan Jacksonville Jaguars Hoodie , who played sparingly as a rookie, and the Jaguars could add to the D-line early.Coughlin developed a reputation with the New York Giants of drafting along the defensive front even though the team had more pressing needs elsewhere. He picked Justin Tuck (third round, 2005) and Mathias Kiwanuka (first round, 2006) in consecutive years despite already having Michael Strahan and Osi Umenyiora.So don’t be surprised if Coughlin jumps at Ohio State’s Nick Bosa, Alabama’s Quinnen Williams or Kentucky’s Josh Allen if one of them slides or takes Houston’s Ed Oliver or Mississippi State’s Montez Sweat at No. 7.“We’ll look at every option,” Caldwell said. “We won’t know until we’re on the clock.”Here are some other things to know about the Jaguars heading into the draft:SLIM PICKINGSThe Jaguars are picking in the top 10 for the 11th time in the past 12 years. Part of the team’s problems is that only three of those selections — cornerback Jalen Ramsey, running back Leonard Fournette and defensive tackle Taven Bryan — remain on the roster.SAFETY BLANKETJacksonville has parted ways with both starting safeties from last year, cutting Barry Church during the season and Tashaun Gipson before free agency. Although Ronnie Harrison and Jarrod Wilson have shown promise, finding competition/backups has to be part of the draft plan.THIRD-DOWN BACKThe Jaguars have revamped their running back room by signing backup Alfred Blue and special teams player Benny Cunningham. But they still are looking to replace third-down back and speedster Corey Grant, who also returned kicks.
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you. 

linchao n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger Jacksonville Jaguars Hoodie