Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger Chris Harris Jr. reveals that the mindset in the locker room after a loss is different this year
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Mer Nov 13, 2019 9:50
Message Auteur Message
XelcGome
flocon
flocon

L'humeur de dfgd sur www.imood.com

Sujet du message:  Chris Harris Jr. reveals that the mindset in the locker room after a loss is different this year Répondre en citant

After a tough 0-2 start to the season, the Denver Broncos are about to enter desperation mode for that first win. It won be easy in Week 3 as the team will be on the road against Aaron Rodgers and the undefeated Green Bay Packers. Tasked with defending against Rodgers is a Broncos defense that has been a bit up and down to start the year. In fact, they are the only defense as yet to register a sack or turnover in a game. No one knows good defense better than Chris Harris Jr. and he met with the media on Tuesday to discuss the Packers and how the Broncos defense hopes to contain that Rodgers-led offense https://www.broncosteamgearshop.com/Dremont_Jones_Jersey-209. On what he thinks stands out about Rodgersis accuracy. He can make every throw. He very intelligent. Shoot, he one of the best to ever do it. Ie had would say can remember our record, I think Ie lost to him once I think, but other than that it been great battles.aron Rodgers is knowne great at extending the time in the pocket Aaron Burbridge Jersey, letting his guys get time to get open. He one of the best to ever do it at that. There a reason why he does hold the ball a little bit longer because he making plays for everybody else, but hopefully we can use that in our favor and be able to get some sacks. if Rodgers holding the ball longer will benefit the Broncos defensee don want him running around and buying time https://www.broncosteamgearshop.com/Aaron_Burbridge_Jersey-172. We have to be able to make it a tight pocket for him, make it where he can buy that time and extend those, just collapse them and hopefully get some push up the middle. how the 2015 Broncos were able to contain and shut down Rodgerse were able to play man-to-man and bring the heat every time. We can do that. It hard to do that now. what the defense has to do to start generating turnovers in gamese have to rattle the quarterback. We haven been able to rattle him. Most teams are running the ball a lot more verses us. We have to try and get them in third-and-long, second-and-longs. We have to win first and second down better. That will help us get in more pass rush situations and also try to figure out a way to get a lead. Once we get a lead, then we can sick the dogs out on them and really let all our D-line loose. how the team is going to keep a tough loss from turning into a streak of losses think the mindset in the locker room in the team is different. I think guys were definitely upset that we lost that game Domata Peko Jersey, but I think that going to make us hungrier. It going to make us continue to want to get better and practice harder. That my job is to continue to show great effort at every day on the practice field, lead by example by the way I practice every day and prepare and hopefully the guys still follow.t that last part that is most encouraging. If the players still believe in Vic Fangio then the season by no means lost and they could start to surprise some people now that Denver is being written off. At least, that what this fan is hoping for.

XelcGome n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger Chris Harris Jr. reveals that the mindset in the locker room after a loss is different this year