Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Sont passés par ici... Lazor is in his first full season as the Bengals’ offensive coordinator.The offense is missing recei
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Mer Nov 20, 2019 2:18
Message Auteur Message
elaine95
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  Lazor is in his first full season as the Bengals’ offensive coordinator.The offense is missing recei Répondre en citant

John Ross has played 16 games since the Bengals made him the ninth overall choice in 2017. He has missed 16 with injuries.The Bengals receiver is out of training camp with a hamstring issue.This much is obvious: The pressure is on Ross to stay healthy and play well.“It’s got to be my best year Joe Mixon Jersey ,” Ross said, via John Fay of the . “I think every year you should want it to be your best year. The expectations I have for myself for this year are way beyond what I’ve done last year and the year before. It’s definitely a huge year. More so for all of us. I’m not a stat guy or anything like that. I kind of want to bring the city something more than just an All-Pro receiver. It’s more of us building together and doing something big for everyone.”Ross said he is awaiting clearance from Nick Cosgray, the club’s director of rehabilitation and performance.“I don’t think it’s on me,” Ross said. “Like I said, I think it’s beyond me. Because if it was up to me Clark Harris Jersey , I would’ve been out here Day One and every single day.”The Bengals need Ross more than they have ever needed him with A.J. Green expected to miss the start of the season after ankle surgery. But he’s got to get back on the field first and then stay on the field. CINCINNATI (AP) — Hue Jackson needed only a few weeks to land another job in the place where he’s always welcomed.The Bengals hired Jackson on Tuesday as a special assistant to head coach Marvin Lewis as he tries to resurrect Cincinnati’s historically bad defense. Jackson was fired by the Cleveland Browns last month after he won only three games in three seasons as head coach.As soon as Cleveland let him go, the Bengals showed an interest in Jackson, who begins his third stint with them.In his latest role, he’ll help Lewis — a close friend — to try to fix the defense and save the season. Cincinnati (5-4) has lost three of its past four games and is on pace to give up the most yards in a season in NFL history. The Bengals have allowed 500 yards in three straight games, a first for any team in the Super Bowl era.They fired defensive coordinator Teryl Austin on Monday Josh Malone Jersey , with Lewis taking over as defensive coordinator in addition to his head coaching duties. Lewis said on Monday that there was a plan to help him do both jobs, but didn’t get specific.The Bengals talked to Jackson about becoming Lewis’ special assistant, and he readily accepted the position.“I have a great comfort level with Hue and his ability to assist me with the day-to-day responsibilities on defense, including analyzing our opponents and helping me on game days with the players and defensive coaches,” Lewis said.Lewis hired Jackson in 2004 — his second season in Cincinnati — as receivers coach. He spent three years in the job before moving to the Falcons as offensive coordinator Alex Erickson Jersey , developing a reputation for creativity. He was the Raiders’ offensive coordinator before moving up to head coach in 2011.After his firing in Oakland, he returned to the Bengals in 2012 as a special assistant working with the defensive backs in 2012. He worked with the running backs in 2013 and was promoted to offensive coordinator a year later when Jay Gruden went to Washington.The Bengals had one of their best years on offense in 2015, with Andy Dalton leading the AFC in passer rating. Jackson was hired by the Browns after the seasonBrowns owner Jimmy Haslam fired Jackson after a 33-18 loss in Pittsburgh, Cleveland’s 25th consecutive road defeat. Jackson wasn’t getting along with offensive coordinator Todd Haley, who also was fired.Even though Jackson will be working with the defense in his latest incarnation in Cincinnati William Jackson Jersey , it’ll create an awkward dynamic. Dalton developed a close relationship with Jackson, who helped him to his greatest success in the NFL. Bill Lazor is in his first full season as the Bengals’ offensive coordinator.The offense is missing receiver A.J. Green indefinitely with an injured toe on his right foot. The starting unit managed only one touchdown during a 51-14 loss to the Saints on Sunday at Paul Brown Stadium, even though New Orleans also has one of the league’s worst defenses.The Bengals play at Baltimore (4-5) on Sunday, a game that’s pivotal for both teams. Pittsburgh (6-2-1) has started pulling away atop the AFC North. The Ravens have lost three straight games, and quarterback Joe Flacco has an injured hip that could keep him out of Sunday’s game.Coach John Harbaugh said on Monday that he’ll decide later in the week if Flacco can play. If not Trey Hopkins Jersey , rookie Lamar Jackson will likely get his first NFL start.The Bengals haven’t won a playoff game since the 1990 season, the sixth-longest streak of postseason futility in NFL history. Lewis is 0-7 in the playoffs, the worst coaching mark in league history.

elaine95 n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Sont passés par ici... Lazor is in his first full season as the Bengals’ offensive coordinator.The offense is missing recei