Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum La boussole du refuge When the Giants benched Eli Manning this week
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Mer Déc 11, 2019 4:41
Message Auteur Message
liny195
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  When the Giants benched Eli Manning this week Répondre en citant

Authentic Corey Ballentine Jersey , the veteran quarterback handled it as gracefully as possible, making an obviously awkward situation somewhat easier to swallow.But other players who have been on the wrong side of transactions involving Giants General Manager Dave Gettleman aren’t as polite about it.Washington safety Landon Collins — who wasn’t offered a contract by the Giants this offseason before signing with their division rival — said no player should trust any promises made by the Giants front office.“No dignity at all,” Collins told Darryl Slater of NJ.com. “I didn’t know what was going on. He’s a liar. He lied to everybody. So that’s a man I do not trust. I would hope nobody else would, too.”Collins said Gettleman never talked to him during the process of leaving, which is familiar to his Washington teammate Josh Norman. Gettleman was G.M. in Carolina when he abruptly pulled the franchise tag from the cornerback.“When you look at that Lawrence Taylor Jerseys 2019 , it’s full of [expletive],” Norman said. “And that’s what I feel about the situation and him. If you really want to be honest, every time I see him, I really want to like smash their face in the grass. That’s how I really feel about it.”Collins said during the preseason that Gettleman shouldn’t get too close to the field during pregame warm-ups, which he was reportedly warned by the league about. But it’s clear that the hard feelings linger White Carl Banks Jerseys , and he’s not the only player to feel that way about Gettleman. Long snapper is getting ready for 13th NFL season" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteBig Blue Viewa New York Giants communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsLibraryGiantsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections New York Giants NewsGiants Training Camp 2016Giants vs. Eagles 2015, Week 17Filed under:New York Giants NewsGiants’ 90-man roster: Zak DeOssie just keeps on doing his jobNew,15commentsLong snapper is getting ready for 13th NFL seasonEDTShareTweetShareShareGiants’ 90-man roster: Zak DeOssie just keeps on doing his jobZak DeOssieIsaiah J. Downing-USA TODAY SportsHere’s a question — Which New York Giants elder statesman, Eli Manning or Zak DeOssie, will be the last man standing from the team’s 2007 Super Bowl title?The safe money might be on DeOssie Carl Banks Jerseys 2019 , the 35-year-old long snapper entering his 13th NFL season. He just seems to keep on going ... and going ... and going.Let’s look a little bit at DeOssie as we continue our player-by-player look at the 90-man roster the Giants will bring to training camp.The basicsHeight: 6-foot-5Weight: 250Position: Long snapperAge: 35Experience: 122018 season in reviewDeOssie played in all 16 games for the Giants, the 11th time he has appeared in every game. The only season he missed any time was in 2015 when a wrist injury limited him to 12 games. DeOssie had three solo tackles, amazingly his first tackles since 2014. If he delivered any errant snaps, I can’t recall them.2019 outlook There really isn’t any reason to think DeOssie won’t continue as the team’s snapper. Taybor Pepper is in camp, but probably not a threat. Pepper did snap for the Green Bay Packers for four games in 2017. Undrafted free agent Jake Carlock (LIU Post) also has significant snapping experience.Why White Phil McConkey Jerseys , though, try to fix something that isn’t broken? Only two long snappers, Don Muhlbach of the Detroit Lions (15 seasons) and John Denney of the Miami Dolphins (14 seasons) are longer-tenured, per longsnap.com

liny195 n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum La boussole du refuge When the Giants benched Eli Manning this week