Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum La cave qui fait peur when Joe Frazier
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Lun Déc 16, 2019 7:48
Message Auteur Message
Cl11234566
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  when Joe Frazier Répondre en citant

GLENDALE, Ariz. -- The Buffalo Sabres have struggled at times this season when they had the lead, often fumbling it away. Against Phoenix, a team fighting for a playoff spot, they seemed to get better while out front, leaving the Coyotes steaming mad. Zemgus Girgensons scored a short-handed goal in the third period and had an assist, and the road-weary Sabres knocked off the Coyotes 3-2 on Thursday night. "Sometimes when we have a lead, we panic a little bit," Sabres coach Ted Nolan said. "Tonight, we still panicked a bit, but not as much and it was good to see." The Sabres had plenty of energy in their third game in four nights, scoring the first goal and rallying from a 2-1 deficit in the third period. Tyler Ennis and Steve Ott scored, and Girgensons put Buffalo ahead with his goal early in the third. Ryan Miller kept the Sabres in it with a stellar first period and made some tough stops after giving up two quick goals in the second, finishing with 38 saves in Buffalos second win in 10 games. "Hes done a tremendous job for us," Girgensons said. Phoenix followed one of its best games of the season with a shaky performance. The Coyotes dominated most of the first period, only to give up the first goal, and then blew a 2-1 lead by repeatedly turning the puck over in the second period. They tried to rally with a late push, but came up short in what they had deemed a must-win game. Antoine Vermette scored his fifth goal in three games to extend his point streak to six games, and David Moss scored his first goal in 17 games for the Coyotes. "Were up 2-1 at the start of the second and do absolutely nothing -- NOTHING as a group," said red-faced Coyotes captain Shane Doan. "We had a chance to put a team away when youre up 2-1 at home, I dont think we got a shot for 12 minutes, its embarrassing. Its embarrassing." Phoenix played perhaps its best game at a critical juncture of the season on Tuesday, kicking off a five-game homestand with a 3-0 victory over the Los Angeles Kings behind Thomas Greiss second shutout in three starts. Coming off a game like that, the Coyotes needed to avoid a slipup against the NHLs worst team. The Sabres began the day with an NHL-low 14 wins and 36 points -- six fewer than anyone else -- and had allowed 31 goals while losing eight of nine. Buffalo also came in as the NHLs lowest-scoring team with 101 goals, which was 23 fewer than the next closest team. The Coyotes had added incentive after losing to Buffalo in overtime on Dec. 23, when a shot by defenceman Mark Pysyk caromed into the pants of Phoenix goalie Mike Smith, who fell back into the net for the deciding goal. Despite being outshot 21-12 in the first period, the Sabres scored first by getting traffic in front of Greiss, leading to Ennis 12th goal of the season on a rebound. The Coyotes quickly snapped out of their funk. Vermette scored his team-leading 20th goal of the season on a power play, one-timing a rebound past Miller. Moss scored 18 seconds later, swiping in a backhander on another rebound. But Buffalo fought right back. Ott tied it in the second period on a power play, punching a rebound under Greiss arm as he dove, the first allowed by Phoenix after 14 straight penalty kills. Girgensons put the Sabres up early in the third period with the Coyotes on the power play, poking the puck away from Coyotes defenceman Keith Yandle and past Greiss in the same motion. Buffalo held on behind some big saves by Miller in the closing minutes, sweeping the season series over Phoenix. "They were playing with a lot of juice and when you keep turning the puck over, it makes it hard on you," Coyotes coach Dave Tippett said. "It made it hard on us and we kept turning the puck over until they won the game." NOTES: Referee Trevor Hanson left late in the second period after a shot by Coyotes D Oliver Ekman-Larsson caromed off the crossbar and hit him in the face. He was back on the ice for the start of the third period. ... The Sabres placed F Drew Stafford on injured reserve and activated F Matt DAgostini from IR. ... Coyotes RW Radim Vrbata played his 400th career game. ... Buffalo D Christian Ehrhoff did not play due to an illness. 00:28ET 31-01-14 Vapormax Plus Sale . Cincinnati has lost back-to-back games in overtime, wasting a chance to take a commanding lead in their division. Air Max Plus Discount . Pominville scored in all three of Minnesotas games last week to help the Wild (8-4-3, 19 points) earn four out of a possible six points. His best performance was in a 4-3 win over Montreal on Friday, where he posted a season-high three points (two goals, one assist), including the game-winning goal. http://www.airmaxplusstoresale.com/air-max-plus-tn-cheap/tns-miami-vice-discount.html. -- On any given day here at his companys Silicon Valley headquarters, Vivek Ranadive is ready to compete against any employee who wants to challenge him to any contest. Nike Air Max Plus Tn Ultra Cheap .I shared with him how much I appreciated all he had done for us, Celtics president of basketball operations Danny Ainge said of that Thursday night farewell. Vapormax Plus Black Cheap . Jets head coach Paul Maurice made the announcement Saturday following the morning skate and confirmed Al Montoya will start in goal against the Dallas Stars on Sunday.OMAHA, Neb. -- Terence "Bud" Crawford stopped Yuriorkis Gamboa in the ninth round Saturday night to successfully defend his WBO lightweight belt in a match of unbeatens. Crawford wobbled Gamboa with a left and knocked him down with another left earlier in the ninth, then connected with a right to the chin at the 2:53 mark, prompting referee Gino Rodriguez to call the fight. As Rodriguez waved his arms, Crawford ran to a neutral corner and jumped on the shoulders of co-manager Brian McIntyre. "I hurt him plenty of times," Crawford said, "so when I hurt him the last time, I was looking to finish." The 26-year-old Crawford (24-0, 17 knockouts) was fighting in his hometown for the first time as a professional, and more than 10,000 showed up at the CenturyLink Center, many of them chanting "Craw-ford! Craw-ford!" throughout. "I imagined everybody screaming, supporting me," Crawford said. "It was everything I thought it was going to be." It was his first title defence since his 12-round unanimous decision over Ricky Burns in Glasgow, Scotland, in March. He said he plans to move up to junior welterweight after this fight. The 32-year-old Cuban-born Gamboa (23-1, 16 knockouts), a 2004 Olympic champion, was fighting for the first time in a year. Crawford took control in the middle rounds. In the fifth, Crawford knocked down Gamboa with a left to the side of his head. Crawford staggered him just before the bell with a flurry of shots, bringging the crowd to its feet.dddddddddddd The 5-foot-5 Gamboa, with a 5-inch reach disadvantage, had trouble working inside against Crawford. When Crawford moved in, Gamboa used his superior speed to duck under him. Crawford landed a right to Gamboas cheek in the second round. As the fighters went into a clinch, Gamboa put a couple quick rights to the back of Crawfords head, drawing a warning from the referee. Gamboa landed a couple stinging shots in the third, but that he never was able to hurt Crawford. "He caught me with a good shot in the ninth, at the beginning," Crawford said. "It got my attention and buzzed me a little." Omaha hadnt been site for a world championship fight since 1972, when Joe Frazier successfully defended his heavyweight title against Ron Stander, who was in the crowd Saturday night. In the co-main event, WBO No. 1-ranked middleweight Matt Korobov remained unbeaten with a unanimous decision over Jose Uzcatequi for that organizations intercontinental title. Korobov (24-0) landed a hard left to the previously unbeaten Uzcatequis nose in the first round, knocked him down twice in the fifth and put him on his knees with a body blow in the ninth. The 23-year-old Uzcatequi (22-1), who had stopped his previous five opponents, was in his first professional fight outside Mexico. In another fight, unbeaten Canadian Mikael Zewski stopped Prince Doku Jr. of Ghana in the third round of a scheduled 10-round bout for the NABF welterweight title. ' ' '

Cl11234566 n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum La cave qui fait peur when Joe Frazier