Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum La cave qui fait peur He also had one
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Lun Déc 16, 2019 7:57
Message Auteur Message
Cl11234566
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  He also had one Répondre en citant

CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Phoenix Suns forward Markieff Morris has been ejected for arguing with officials.Morris was thrown out midway through the third quarter of Wednesday nights game against the Charlotte Hornets after jawing at officials for several minutes over plays he thought should have been called fouls.An agitated Morris left the game with 13 points on 6-of-10 shooting. He had eight rebounds.The Suns were trailing the Hornets 78-71 at the time of his ejection. David Wesley Jersey . - Because they didnt go into Beast Mode, the Seattle Seahawks found themselves in Spin Mode. Caleb Martin Jersey . Case in point: LeBron James vs. Ben McLemore. James was driving to the rim in the first quarter and McLemore decided to try to take the charge, which was quite admirable and predictably futile. https://www.cheaphornets.com/. In the other Group A game, the Czech Republic stunned Canada, 5-4 in a shootout. Dominik Simon scored the deciding goal in the tiebreaker. The United States scored its first three goals on power plays. "Overall, I love to see the power-play goals we were able to get tonight," said U. Nicolas Batum Jersey . Doug Fister allowed two runs over seven innings and Washington hit three solo homers in a 6-2 victory over the Baltimore Orioles on Wednesday night. Jalen McDaniels Jersey . The team said they will announce a corresponding roster move prior to their series opener on Tuesday night in Kansas City.WINNIPEG -- Winnipeg Blue Bombers linebacker Graig Newman will miss the entire regular season after suffering a serious ankle injury in a pre-season game over the weekend. Newman will undergo surgery Monday after dislocating and fracturing his ankle in a 23-20 loss to the Calgary Stampeders on Saturday night. "Graig is not only a great football player, but a great person, and our entire organization supports him throughout this process," general manager Kyle Walters said in a release. "We look forward to him beginning rehab and returning to the field as soon as possible." Newman, a six-foot-one 195-pound native of Langley, B.C., had 18 tackles and one sack last season with the Saskatchewan Roughriders. He also had one punt return for seven yards..dddddddddddd "This is obviously very disappointing as I was really looking forward to being a part of all the new things going on in the Blue Bomber organization," Newman said. "I would like to thank all of my teammates for their unconditional support, including immediately after it happened. "I would also like to thank the clubs medical staff for their efforts and care within the past two days. And lastly, the fans of the Blue Bombers who have sent messages offering their support. This is a great province to play football in, and I look forward to getting back out there as soon as possible." Also on Monday, the Blue Bombers released running back Errol Brooks, receiver C.J. Tarver and linemen Chris Kowalczuk and Kenny Tate. ' ' '

Cl11234566 n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum La cave qui fait peur He also had one