Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Sont passés par ici... with him that
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Mar Déc 24, 2019 8:55
Message Auteur Message
Cl11234566
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  with him that Répondre en citant

The Winnipeg Goldeyes scraped home a run in the first inning and then let their young pitchers do the rest. Ray Sadler singled home leadoff hitter Tyler Kuhn with the only run of the game and then Kyle Anderson, David Hatt, Christian Garcia, Gabe Aguilar, Taylor Sewitt and Alex De La Cruz pitched shutout baseball, as the Goldeyes beat the Sioux Falls Canaries 1-0 in an American Association pre-season game at Shaw Park on Tuesday night. Goldeyes manager Rick Forney had high praise for all of his pitchers, but was especially impressed with Anderson. "Kyle did a good job and was very efficient for his first time out," said Forney. "He threw strike one and he knows what he needs to do to be successful – stay ahead in counts. He did a good job of that tonight. "He has movement on his pitches and he knows it and uses it to his advantage. I cant wait to see him get out there and pitch again." It was a chilly evening for baseball in downtown Winnipeg and it obviously favored the pitchers. Goldeyes pitching coach Jamie Vermilyea promised that hed look closely at his young hurlers on Tuesday and he did just that. Anderson, Hatt, Garcia and De La Cruz are all newcomers, while Aguilar and Sewitt pitched part of last season in Winnipeg, but are both considered American Association rookies this year. In two pre-season games this spring, 13 Goldeyes pitchers have combined to throw 18 shutout innings.Hatt allowed no runs on one hit over two complete innings and got credit for the win. Starter John Brebbia allowed the only run of the game and took the loss for Sioux Falls. Winnipegs Alex De La Cruz pitched a three-up-three-down ninth and got the save. "De La Cruz has a good young arm and I was certainly encouraged by his outing tonight," said Forney. "I was happy with all our guys. They did a good job." While Sadler knocked in the games only run, it was player of the game Josh Mazzola who had the best night at the plate. Mazzola went two-for-two with a walk. The same two teams will meet again Wednesday night, 7 p.m. at Shaw Park. It will be the final pre-season game in Winnipeg this spring. The Goldeyes will head out to Lincoln on Thursday. Dallas Cowboys Store . -- For one night, Nick Calathes provided a big reason to believe the Memphis Grizzlies might be able to withstand the loss of Mike Conley on a short-term basis. Stitched Cowboys Jerseys . Scheffler told The Associated Press on Wednesday he made the choice because he had three concussions over the past four years. https://www.cowboysjerseysale.com/.ca. Hi Mr. Fraser, When I was watching the Heritage Classic in Vancouver there was a play midway through the third where Ottawa crashed the Canucks net and it came off its moorings. Fake Cowboys Jerseys . Strasburg (1-1) got 14 consecutive outs in one stretch and allowed only three hits, including Marcell Ozunas homer in the seventh. The right-handers lone walk was to the last batter he faced. Washingtons starter Wednesday, Jordan Zimmermann, left after a career-low 1 2-3 innings, leaving the bullpen "taxed," as manager Matt Williams put it. Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys .C. -- After a listless first half, the Washington Wizards used a big third quarter run to beat the Charlotte Bobcats Bradley Beal scored 21 points and the Wizards used a 17-0 run in the third quarter to take control of what had been a close game and beat the Bobcats 97-83 on Tuesday night.Hallandale Beach, FL (SportsNetwork.com) - Bluegrass Singer, ridden by Javier Castellano, jumped out to the early lead and never looked back to capture Saturdays $100,000 Mucho Macho Man Stakes at Gulfstream Park. Nine 3-year-olds started the one-turn mile stakes, formerly the Gulfstream Park Derby. Mawthooq, starting from the far outside post, was the 13-10 favorite and Bluegrass Singer, breaking from post 3, the 2-1 second choice. Trained by Marcus Vitali, Bluegrass Singer was ridden for the first time by Castellano, but exhibited the same front-running style that propelled him to victory on Dec. 17 at Gulfstream in a mile allowance race. Javier said he was going to place him forwardly. It looks like he broke a little awkward. He ducked in a little bit, Vitali said. Mawthooq pressed the leader from the outside, but faded down the stretch. Bluegrass Singer hit the wire 1 3/4 lengths ahead of 13-1 longshot Amis Flatter with Mawthooq third. He didnt break sharp out of the gate but actually he put me in a good spot right away and dictated the pace all the way in the race, Castellano said. It was very impressive. He went really fasst in the beginning, but the way he did it in the last part and kept going and kept digging all the way to the end, I?m very impressed.dddddddddddd Twotwentyfive A was fourth followed by Juan and Bina, Brother Bobo, A. Rod Again, Dekabrist and Honest. The time for the Mucho Macho Man was 1:35.83 on a fast track. Owned by Crossed Sabres Farm, Bluegrass Singer had been cross entered in the Spectacular Bid Stakes on Gulfstreams Saturday card. The gray gelding posted his first stakes victory and added $60,000 to his bankroll. The 3-year-old has won three of seven starts for $120,315. We had some issues with him that made me feel it was necessary to geld him, noted Vitali. I like to keep them all colts if I can. But were in the racing game, not the hoping game. Hes matured; hes blossomed. Were bringing him up slow to the two turns. Were trying to prepare him properly, if he is what we think. If not, were having a lot of fun right now. Hes a good horse; hes doing everything right. Time will tell. Everythings a possibility. Bluegrass Singer paid $6.40, $3.80 and $2.60. Amis Flatter returned $9.00 and $5.80, and Mawthooq paid $2.80 to show. ' ' '

Cl11234566 n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Sont passés par ici... with him that