Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum La boussole du refuge Three minutes later
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Mer Déc 25, 2019 8:57
Message Auteur Message
Cl11234566
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  Three minutes later Répondre en citant

MILAN, Italy -- AC Milan midfielder Kaka officially left the Serie A club on Monday to join Orlando City Soccer Club. A statement on the Milan website said it had come to a "mutual agreement (with Kaka) to end the Brazil stars contract but there is no doubt that the mutual feeling of love and respect will always be there." Kaka flew to the United States on Monday night to sign with his new club. Upon arriving at the terminal at Orlandos airport, he was greeted by about 200 Orlando City fans who pounded drums, and mobbed him for pictures and autographs. He will be formally introduced by the team on Tuesday afternoon. The 32-year-old player is expected to return on loan to his first club, Sao Paulo, before joining Orlando City SC in January 2015 for its first MLS season. Kaka scored 104 goals in 307 appearances during his two spells at Milan, interrupted by a four-year stint at Real Madrid. Kaka, the World Player of the Year in 2007, helped Milan to the Champions league title and Serie A success before joining Real Madrid in 2009. He also helped Brazil win the World Cup in 2002. "I will always be a Milan fan, my heartfelt thanks to everyone," Kaka said. "I hope to send soon messages to (Milan vice-president Adriano) Galliani that I have sent in the past: we are the champions of Italy, we are the champions of Europe. "It has been a difficult year for all Milan fans, but for me to come back to Milan, to reach the total of more than 100 goals was important: it was something that I couldnt not do, to extend my history with this club." Kaka will fly to the United States from Brazil on Monday night to sign for Orlandos new Major League Soccer franchise. Kaka will return on loan to his first club, Sao Paulo, before joining Orlando City SC in January 2015 prior to its first MLS season. Kaka, who was named World Player of the Year in 2007, helped Milan to the Champions league title and Serie A success in his first six-year spell at the club before joining Real Madrid in 2009. His return to the club was less successful and was blighted by an immediate injury layoff, during which he renounced his salary. Milan finished eighth, failing to qualify for Europe for the first time in 16 years. "My choice isnt linked to the fact Milan isnt playing in the Champions League, its something else," Kaka said. "I wont anymore wear the number 22, I want to also leave this symbol to the Milan fans. I think I will wear the number eight in Brazil and the 10 in America. "I took this holiday to think about things, I always said I wanted to play in America one day and now I have reached an agreement to play there. Now I will go on loan to Sao Paolo and then I will start my adventure in America." Air Force 1 Low Outlet . -- The Anaheim Ducks have signed left wing Dany Heatley to a one-year deal, returning the 33-year-old unrestricted free agent to the Pacific Division. Air Force 1 Womens Outlet . Now, he might be their hottest pitcher. Lobstein earned up his first major league victory Sunday night, allowing one run in 5 2-3 innings in the Tigers 6-1 win over the San Francisco Giants. https://www.cheapairforce1outlet.com/air-force-1-black-outlet/. Weise will have his hearing with the NHL head office over the phone, while the league has requested an in-person hearing with Kassian. Oilers centre Sam Gagner suffered a broken jaw after getting hit with a high stick from Kassian in Edmontons 5-2 win. Air Force 1 Off-White Outlet .com) - The 12th-ranked Ohio State Buckeyes continue a four-game homestand at Value City Arena on Wednesday night when they face off against the High Point Panthers in a non-conference matchup. Air Force 1 For Sale . - After a back-and-forth battle throughout the season, Alex Guenette has earned the 2013 rookie of the year award for the NASCAR Canadian Tire Series presented by Mobil 1 by just one point over Ryley Seibert.Los Angeles, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - Jake Muzzin scored the game-winning goal with 3:37 to play as the Los Angeles Kings rallied for a 4-3 victory over the Chicago Blackhawks on Wednesday. Tyler Toffoli returned to the lineup after a six-game absence due to mononucleosis and delivered the game-tying goal and Jeff Carter finished with two goals and an assist for the Kings, who halted a four-game slide. It was huge, Toffoli said. It was the last game at home for a while, and playing against a really good team like Chicago. I think we played really well tonight. Jonathan Quick stopped 26-of-29 shots in the win. Patrick Sharp and Patrick Kane each finished with a goal and an assist, Andrew Shaw also lit the lamp and Corey Crawford allowed four goals on 27 shots for the Blackhawks, who won their two previous games. I think we might have sat back a little bit and waited for them to come to us, said Kane. Usually when we do that, bad things happen. The Kings tied the game with 6:11 to play. After Carter took the puck off the boards, Dwight King shuffled a backhander to Toffoli, who wristed a shot past a screened Crawford for a 3-3 game. Muzzin put the Kings in front after his shot from the point deflected off the stick of Blackhawks defenseman Niklas Hjalmarsson before going past Quick. Hossa threatened on a wraparound and Jonathan Toews rang a shot off the post with under a minute to play, but QQuick covered up the puck to halt the frenetic sequence.dddddddddddd Chicago also pulled Crawford, but was unable to force overtime. Kane started the scoring just 1:58 into the game. David Runblad took a cross- ice pass from Sharp and fired a shot from the right side. The puck was blocked by a Kings defender, but Kane was there to wrist it into the net. Carter emerged from behind the net, skated toward the left circle and turned around to beat Crawford with a short-side wrister for a tie game at 8:42 of the first period. Three minutes later, Sharp took Kanes feed and beat Quick with a quick shot from the left circle to give the Blackhawks a 2-1 edge. On the power play, Carter score his second of the night on a rising wrister from the right circle for a 2-2 game 1:45 into the middle stanza. Shaw put Chicago in front 2:25 into the third. Teuvo Teravainen skated through the neutral zone and into the slot before passing the puck to Shaw, who scored on a wrister over the glove of Quick. Game Notes Los Angeles now has 38 points at home this season (16-6-6) tying the 1980-81 and 1990-91 teams for the most points through 28 home games in franchise history ... The Kings are now 10-0-0 when Jeff Carter records a multi- point game ... Carter and Kane each had a game-high five shots ... The two teams will meet again on March 30 on Chicago. ' ' '

Cl11234566 n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum La boussole du refuge Three minutes later