Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger However, the plaintiffs
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Ven Déc 27, 2019 8:56
Message Auteur Message
Cl11234566
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  However, the plaintiffs Répondre en citant

CORK, Ireland -- Graeme McDowell birdied four of his closing eight holes to join two-time runner-up Robert Rock in the lead early on day two of the Irish Open on Friday. Both players shot 5-under-par 66 to move to 8 under for the tournament in superb scoring conditions at the Fota Island course. McDowell, looking to win the Irish Open for the first time, birdied three holes in succession from his 11th, and birdied his 15th. It was his lowest 36-hole tally on European Tour in 15 months, since he was 11 under en route to a tie for third in last years Cadillac Championship at Doral. "My game still requires some work but I feel like as I play my way into the summer, I feel my golf swing, my short game, and my putting is starting to get stronger," he said. "So I am a feel player and Im a guy that needs to spend time on the golf course with a card in his pocket to see where hes at. "And coming off last weeks U.S. Open, pressure and expectations are not as high this week, and I feel very comfortable." Rock was also feeling at home. Five years ago in Baltray, Rock lost to then-rookie Shane Lowry in a playoff. Rocks only consolation was Lowrys amateur status meant he had to forfeit the 500,000 euros first prize cheque. A year ago, Rock was joint runner-up in Dublin to fellow Englishman Paul Casey. "It is more to do with the time of year (for me), as I played well at the start of the year but then struggled, and your confidence takes a bit of a bashing. But then you work hard and I seem to start to play well again and it all turns around," he said. Italys Marco Crespi (67) and Englands Matthew Nixon (65) shared third place in the clubhouse on 7 under. Overnight leader Mikko Ilonen of Finland, who set a course record with his opening 64, teed off in the afternoon. Air Max 97 Undefeated . Therrien would not confirm his lineup for the game, but he did have the same line combinations practicing together for the third straight day which is usually a pretty good indication of what the lineup will be. Air Max 97 Ultra Metallic Gold . He was 90. The team announced Monday that Adams had died, saying he "passed away peacefully from natural causes." The son of a prominent oil executive, Adams built his own energy fortune and founded the Houston Oilers. http://www.airmax97outlet.it/scontate-air-max-97-print.html. JOHNS, N. Air Max 97 SE Pull Tab . The first of the three games will be played in Week 4, when the Oakland Raiders will take on the Miami Dolphins on Sept. Air Max 97 Gialle Outlet .com) - The Tampa Bay Buccaneers quickly found themselves a new offensive coordinator, and one thats quite familiar with the NFC South.VILLANOVA, Pa. -- The court fight over NFL concussions should heat up soon as a judge in Philadelphia weighs the fairness of the proposed $765 million settlement. Lead players lawyer Sol Weiss expects the courts financial expert to advise the judge "shortly" on his view of the class-action plan. Senior U.S. District Judge Anita Brody has voiced concerns that the fund wont cover 20,000 retirees for 65 years. And critics believe the NFL is getting off lightly, given its $9 billion in annual revenues. "When you look at it objectively, it didnt matter how much money the NFL had, it was, Is there enough money to take care of (people)?" Weiss said Friday at a seminar at the Villanova University School of Law outside Philadelphia. The proposed settlement would pay as much as $5 million for men with the most serious neurological injuries, such as Lou Gehrigs disease. The awards would depend on a retirees age and diagnosis. Those with serious dementia would get $3 million, while an 80-year-old with early dementia would get $25,000. All plaintiffs would get cognitive testing, and follow-up care if needed. "Even if only 10 per cent of retired NFL football players eventually receive a qualifying diagnosis ... it is difficult to see how the monetary award fund would have the funds available over its lifespan to pay all claimants at these significant award levels," Brody wrote in January, when she asked for more actuarial details and appointed New York financier Perry Golkin to advise her. Weeiss remains confident the fund is sufficient, and that most players will sign on rather than spend years fighting the NFL in court.dddddddddddd The surprise settlement emerged in August, after several months of closed-door meetings with a mediator. "There were a lot of talks; they went on for a long period of time ... and the NFLs tough," Weiss said Friday. "We did get to a point where there was enough money on the table to take care of the sick players and their families, and thats the time we make the deal." Brody was expected to hold a fairness hearing in the coming months, when objectors can challenge the plan, and decide whether to opt out. "Those players and their lawyers who think its not enough money will get an opportunity to be heard," Weiss said Friday. Brody could approve the settlement, reject it, or perhaps suggest the two sides negotiate anew. However, the plaintiffs lawyers consider time of the essence, especially for families dealing with the dementia, depression and even violence associated with traumatic brain injuries. "These are profoundly injured people. Some of them are dead, and their families deserve compensation," said Weiss, whose lead plaintiff, former Atlanta Falcon safety Ray Easterling, committed suicide in 2012, a year after filing suit. "They forget things. They have a lot of anger issues. They cant hold a job. They really cant have a meaningful relations," Weiss said. "Their lives are upside down." ' ' '

Cl11234566 n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger However, the plaintiffs