Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Développement & programmeur Ouellette-St-Amant
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Mar Déc 31, 2019 8:47
Message Auteur Message
Cl11234566
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  Ouellette-St-Amant Répondre en citant

LONDON - Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard is set to move to a foreign club after disclosing on Friday he will leave his boyhood team after the season to seek a new football experience away from the English Premier League.The 34-year-old midfielder said he agonized over whether to accept Liverpools offer of a new contract, and made the announcement midway through a season when he was no longer guaranteed a place in the team.With his contract expiring at the end of the season, Gerrard has been free to talk to foreign clubs since New Years Day, and he has no plans to retire yet.Im going to carry on playing, Gerrard said. Although I cant confirm at this stage where that will be, I can say it will be somewhere that means I wont be playing for a competing club, and will not therefore be lining up against Liverpool — that is something I could never contemplate.My decision is completely based on my wish to experience something different in my career and life, and I also want to make sure that I have no regrets when my playing career is eventually over.Major League Soccer would be an obvious destination for Gerrard, who rose through the academy to become one of Liverpools greatest ever players, and also captained England before retiring from international duty after the 2014 World Cup.This has been the toughest decision of my life, and one which both me and my family have agonized over for a good deal of time, Gerrard said of his Liverpool departure. I am making the announcement now so that the manager and the team are not distracted by stories or speculation about my future.Liverpool Football Club has been such a huge part of all our lives for so long, and saying goodbye is going to be difficult, but I feel its something thats in the best interests of all involved, including my family and the club itself.Gerrard, who has scored 180 goals in 695 appearances, has won the Champions League, UEFA Cup, FA Cup and League Cup, but his Liverpool career, into its 17th year, will end without winning the Premier League. After coming so close to winning the trophy last season, Liverpool collapsed in the closing stages of the title race and the team is struggling at eighth in this campaign.Gerrards drive, the determination, and the goal-scoring heroics from midfield have come to Liverpools rescue repeatedly since making his debut in 1998.He is immense and the influence he has on games should never be understated, manager Brendan Rodgers said. At times he has carried this club on his back, and in my time here he has always shown the ability that has rightly seen him be regarded as one of the worlds best for well over a decade.As a leader and as a man, he is probably incomparable to anyone I have ever worked with. He takes professionalism to a new level, and the dedication he has to his work is an example to everyone in the game.Gerrard said he will be fully committed to Rodgers team until May and plans to extend his association with the club.It is my sincere hope and wish that one day I can return to serve Liverpool again, in whatever capacity best helps the club, Gerrard said.Liverpools Boston-based owners said Gerrard will always be at the summit of the clubs list of greats.Steven will always have a part to play for this club, as and when the time comes that he wishes to return, owner John Henry and chairman Tom Werner said in a statement. I hope we all respect that Steven and his family want to pursue something new and different for the final years of his playing career. Sam Bowie Jersey . The 17-time Grand Slam champion, who lose three straight finals in Monte Carlo to Rafael Nadal from 2006-08, has not played in the tournament since 2011, when he lost to Jurgen Melzer in the quarterfinals. Skal Labissiere Jersey . Speaking with TSN 1050 following Brendan Shanahans introductory press conference, the Leafs GM also addressed the clubs perceived leadership issues and the type of working relationship that can be expected within Torontos front office. https://www.cheapblazersonline.com/. Lineup news, Fantasy and more in Scott Cullen’s Statistically Speaking. HEROES St. Louis Blues – After rolling the San Jose Sharks for seven goals, for the second time in a week, the Blues have a bunch of players on hot streaks. Rasheed Wallace Jersey . Huntington doesnt want to help run the club unless Hurdle is in the dugout. The combination thats returned the franchise to respectability will remain intact for years to come. Nicolas Batum Jersey . Unfortunately for the Cleveland Cavaliers, James Harden was in the building.BAIE-COMEAU, Que. - The Baie-Comeau Drakkar are one win away from their first Quebec Major Junior Hockey League championship. Valentin Zykov scored his second goal of the game in the third period to lift the Drakkar to a 6-5 win and a 3-2 series lead against the Val-dOr Foreurs on Friday. Jeremy Gregoire also had two goals for Baie-Comeau, while Charles Poulin and Maxime St-Cyr also scored and Zykov added three assists. Randy Gazzola, Guillaumee Gelinas, Phil Pietroniro, Anthony Mantha and Shawn Ouellette-St-Amant replied for Val-dOr.dddddddddddd Philippe Cadorette finished with 26 saves for Baie-Comeau. At the other end of the ice, the loss spoiled a spectacular 42-save performance by Antoine Bibeau. The Drakkar previously made it to the final last season only to lose in five games against the Halifax Mooseheads. They can win their first title Sunday at Val-dOr, Que. ' ' '

Cl11234566 n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Développement & programmeur Ouellette-St-Amant