Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Développement & programmeur found at Hernandezs
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Mar Déc 31, 2019 9:01
Message Auteur Message
Cl11234566
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  found at Hernandezs Répondre en citant

TORONTO - When Matt Black was a 16-year-old playing in the Ontario Varsity Football League, younger brother Eric was the teams water boy. Thats as close as the Blacks — separated by six years — have come to playing together, until now. The Toronto Argonauts selected Eric with the 38th overall pick in Tuesday nights CFL draft, six years after they drafted Matt — the latest and most exciting chapter in the siblings story. "It was crazy. Its hard to talk about it," Eric said Wednesday. "Its something Ive been working for and dreaming about since I watched my brother do it. And to get drafted to any team, let alone my hometown, with my brother, its just a team come true." Eric, 23, and 29-year-old Matt met with the media at the Argonauts downtown office on Wednesday, their first duty together as teammates. Matt helped Eric thread a television mic down his shirt, joking "He cant even dress himself." The brothers were following the draft together their parents Toronto home when Erics name came up alongside the Argos. Their mom Marlane cried. Dad Donovan said: "Its time to get to work." "I leapt up. . . Im staying home, Im staying home," Eric said. The brothers, who both attended Torontos Northern Secondary School, grew up playing numerous sports — baseball, soccer, rugby, track and field. They took different paths to the CFL. Matt, a 5-10 safety who was taken 45th overall by the Argos in 2008, played college ball at Saginaw Valley State. Eric, a defensive back whos a couple inches taller than his older brother, played in the CIS at St. Marys University. But Matt has been instrumental in Erics development, the younger brother said. "Id watch him do everything and try to emulate him, and hes set a good path for me," Eric said. "To have my older brother, whos been teaching me how to handle myself in life and on the field, be on the same team as me, its great." Matt wiped away a tear as Eric spoke to reporters. "Ive always wanted to have that opportunity (to play together)," Matt said. "He was always just a year away from playing with me or two years away from playing with me. So its always been close but no cigar. Now the fact that were going to get to suit up for the Argos, I think the only person happier than me is my mom. Its an awesome dream come true. "Hes worked so hard for this opportunity, hes done everything he needed to do and thats what makes me so proud of him, how hard hes worked." Matt began his Argos career on special teams, but persevered to become a solid safety with the team. Eric hopes to do the same. "Matt is the grind story, what a lot of Canadians wish to be, they start off on special teams, might not get to start right away, but you work your way up, you cut your teeth and now hes a vet, a contributing member on this team," Eric said. Any good feelings between siblings will be put aside during Argos rookie initiations, the brothers said laughing. "I dont think hes going to spare me the rod at all," Eric said. Added Matt: "If anything, his spears going to be sharper than everyone elses. Hes going to get it worse. Ill definitely be calling him up to sing at rookie camp nice and early, so hed better have a good song. If it sucks, hes going again." Argonauts GM Jim Barker said the club knows its getting a solid person in Eric. "You know a little more about him because Matt is such a quality person in the community, hes the kind of guy you want to have in your organization," Barker said. "You know coming from that family, hes going to be similar. Those kinds of things help. Eric we know really well because of Matt, and that helped making the pick." Barker added with a laugh that Matt was down at the Argos office on Tuesday afternoon "politicking" for Eric. He believes the younger brother will be on a faster track to adjusting to the team, "just because hes going to have Matt whos telling him things that he sees that hes doing that he can do better. "Matt is a veteran guy, one of the most veteran guys we have, so obviously that helps Eric. But hes going to have to produce on the field, and hes going to have to be the best guy for this team in order to be a guy who sticks." Barker said the team was pleased with the eight players it acquired in a draft that saw five first-round trades as well as another involving an early second-round selection. "It was just such a bizarre draft, it was one like none Ive ever been in," Barker said. "There was no telling what was going to happen." The Argos kicked off the first round with a trade that saw them land running back Anthony Coombs (Manitoba Bisons) third overall. "We were very excited, we had obviously the guy we wanted out the draft the most was Anthony Coombs, and we were able to trade up and get him," Barker said. The Argos went on to select Jas Dhillon, a 6-3, 300-pound offensive lineman UBC, Thomas Miles, a linebacker from the Manitoba Bisons, University of Montreal running back Alexandre Dupuis, Evan Pszczonak, a wide receiver out of the University of Windsor, Tore Corrado, a wide receiver from Simon Fraser University, and Acadia defensive lineman Kirby Fletcher. Jack Stewart Jersey . But unfortunately for the Niagara Falls, Ont., native, a pulled muscle wouldnt allow him to go past the second set. Japan sealed its victory over Canada in the first-round Davis Cup tie after Nishikori downed an ailing Dancevic 6-2, 1-0. Doug Wilson Jersey . "First, I would like to offer my deepest and sincerest apologies for any harm I have inflicted on University of Missouri defensive lineman, Michael Sam," the statement read. https://www.cheapblackhawks.com/857b-gus-mortson-jersey-blackhawks.html. -- Justin Verlander took a no-hit bid into the sixth inning and won his fourth straight decision, leading Detroit over the Kansas City Royals 9-4 Sunday and extending the Tigers winning streak to a season-high five games. Helge Bostrom Jersey .com) - Eric Fehr and Marcus Johansson each registered a pair of goals, as Washington spoiled the head coaching debut of Peter Horachek by picking up a 6-2 victory in Toronto on Wednesday. Dick Irvin Jersey . Granada goalkeeper Roberto Fernandez saved Morenos first two headers from corner kicks taken by Sergio Garcia, but the defender beat him on his third try after Garcia found Moreno unmarked at the near post in the 78th minute.BRISTOL, Conn. -- Boston police have been investigating whether jailed former New England Patriot Aaron Hernandez may have been the gunman in a 2012 double slaying, according to a search warrant request released Thursday. Hernandez, who is awaiting trial on murder charges in a 2013 shooting near his home, was seen on surveillance footage in the same nightclub as the victims on the night of the attack in Bostons South End, authorities have said. But newly released documents in Connecticut confirm for the first time that police suspect Hernandez could have carried out the shooting. No charges have been filed in the deaths of Daniel Jorge Correia de Abreu and Safiro Teixeira Furtado, who were killed on July 16, 2012, when somebody inside an SUV opened fire on their car. A third person was shot but survived. A June 28 police affidavit and searched warrant appliication released by Superior Court in Bristol, Conn.dddddddddddd, says there is probable cause to believe that Hernandez was driving the vehicle used in the shooting and "may have been the shooter." The affidavit was filed as police sought to search an SUV they say was involved in the shooting and was found at Hernandezs uncles home in Bristol, where Hernandez was raised. The SUV had been given to Hernandez by a Rhode Island company in exchange for participating in promotional activities, according to court filings. Authorities found the SUV while investigating the slaying of Odin Lloyd, a semi-professional football player whose body was found June 17 near Hernandezs North Attleborough, Mass., home. Hernandez has pleaded not guilty to murder in that case. A lawyer for Hernandez did not immediately respond to a request for comment. ' ' '

Cl11234566 n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Développement & programmeur found at Hernandezs