Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Demande Béta-testeurs so it was probably
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Sam Jan 11, 2020 7:41
Message Auteur Message
Cl11234566
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  so it was probably Répondre en citant

First-round draft pick Nikita Scherbak is doing everything he can to crack the Montreal Canadiens roster, but admits its a difficult task for a first-year player. "Its very hard, a lot of pressure, a lot of people watching, but Im alright right now," Scherbak told reporters after the second day of the Canadiens development camp in Brossard, Quebec. Scherbak said his goal is to make to it to the NHL this season, but ultimately the decision will be left to the coaching staff. "Its hard work and well see," said Scherbak. "I cant say I already know (who will make the roster), its the coaches opinion… Its a big pressure for me, but Im trying to play next season, Ill try everything to make it to the NHL." The 18-year-old acknowledged he has areas of his game he needs to improve on in order to play at the top level. "I play pretty well in the offensive zone, but I need to work on defensive zone and compete level with the puck." The native of Moscow, Russia said his favourite player in the league also hails from his home country. "I think Pavel Datsyuk is my favourite player. When I was young, I watched him every time, he was my favourite." Scherbak, who joined the WHLs Saskatoon Blades last season, said hes been working on his English and has used television to help him improve. "I like SportsCentre, I watched just sports like NHL games, NBA games and everything about sports." Undrafted forward Jiri Sekac has also been given his shot with the Montreal Canadiens and he plans to make the most of it. Speaking to reporters following the second day of the development camp, Sekac told reporters he believes he earned his shot with the team through strong play overseas. "I had a really, really good season (in the KHL), and I think thats the reason why I received so many offers," Sekac said. Sekac added that he had been given roughly 10 offers, but narrowed his list to four top-level teams before signing a two-year entry-level contract with the Canadiens. The 22-year-old said he made the decision to join the Canadiens based on his knowledge of the franchise and a visit to the city of Montreal following the World Hockey Championship. He did, however, admit to having a connection with Canadiens forward Tomas Plekanec, though the Czech centre made no impact on his decision. "I didnt really know (Pleakanec), but two years ago, we started playing roller hockey together back in Kladno (Czech Republic), because were from the same town. We didnt really talk about Montreal, though he told me a few things. But it was just my decision (to join the Canadiens), I wasnt making the decision because of someones opinions," Sekac said. Sekac told the media that he hopes he is "really close" to making the NHL, but admitted no player has an easy road to making it immediately. When asked what he thought of Canadiens general manager Marc Bergevin mentioning his name amongst three players he believed could fill a spot on the wing in the top nine of the Canadiens lineup, Sekac said hed "do his best to fill the spot" and added he hoped Bergevin was right. Sekac spent the last three seasons playing with Prague Lev of the KHL, finishing second on the team in points with 11 goals and 17 assists in 47 games. Fake Yeezy 350 V2 . PETERSBURG, Fla. Yeezy 700 Online . The Toronto Argonauts (11-7) look for an opportunity to repeat as CFL champions when they host the surging Hamilton Tiger-Cats (10-Cool on Sunday. http://www.yeezy700outlet.com/discount-yeezy-700-utility-black-online.html. But the young forward is more than willing to shed a little blood if thats what it takes to make the team this season. "It caught me pretty good, dazed me for that shift, but I didnt want to be off the ice for too long," he said after practice, his lip still bleeding a little despite the plastic stitches holding it together. Yeezy 700 Salt Outlet . He was with the New York Jets in 2011 when the NFL locked out their players after they failed to agree on a new contract. Willy went undrafted but was given a look by four NFL teams before heading north. Fake Yeezy 700 Carbon Blue .C. -- Authorities say the brother of Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Roddy White has been shot and killed outside a South Carolina nightclub.PHOENIX -- A trip to the desert was enough to get the Chicago Bulls back on track. Carlos Boozer had 19 points and 12 rebounds, and the Bulls snapped the Phoenix Suns five-game winning streak with a 101-92 victory on Tuesday night. The Bulls shot 45 per cent from the field and had five players score in double figures, bouncing back from an ugly 99-70 loss at Sacramento on Monday. The Bulls shot 28 per cent and were outrebounded 53-30 against the Kings. One night later, it was a completely different story. "You could have used an excuse if you chose to do so, but thats what I love about the team," Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau said. "They come out and theyre going to fight. They picked themselves up and did it together and you could tell in the first quarter the commitment to get back, the commitment to get to put their bodies in front of people and take charges, make hustle plays, make effort plays." Jimmy Butler and D.J. Augustin had 18 points apiece for the Bulls, who won for the fifth straight time in Phoenix. Joakim Noah, who was ejected in the third quarter of the loss at Sacramento, had 14 points and 14 rebounds. Chicago (24-24) had dropped three of four, including an 88-79 loss at New Orleans on Saturday. "We got punched in the mouth in New Orleans, we got punched in the mouth in Sacramento and we just wanted to come out and compete for 48 minutes as a team," Noah said. The Bulls kept the Suns prolific offence in check, holding them 13 points under their average even though Phoenix (29-19) was coming off two days rest. Boozer didnt play for much of the fourth quarter as Chicago went mainly with Taj Gibson as an interior defender, but his teammates did damage on offence down the stretch. Augustin had three fourth-quarter 3-pointers to help keep the Bulls in front. Noah also had a couple of key baskets in the final period. Butlers 3-pointer with 4:43 to play gave the Bulls an 89-80 lead, but Goran Dragic hit a 3 and Leandro Barbosa, playing extended minutes with sharpshooter Gerald Green struggling, drove for a layup to cut the lead to 89-85. Then Butler and Noah came up with back-to-back baskets, and the Suns rally fizzled. Drragic, the reigning Western Conference player of the week, led Phoenix with 24 points.dddddddddddd It was the guards fifth straight game with 20 or more points. Channing Frye had 18, and Barbosa scored nine of his 13 in the fourth quarter. "We gave up so much easy stuff," Dragic said. "We didnt bring it, no energy and we didnt do smart plays. They did not let us run our actions. They were denying our big guys. It was just hard to pass and cut." Down 13 points in the third quarter, the Suns went on a 13-4 run to close to 50-46 on Dragics driving layup at the 9-minute mark. The Bulls went up by 11 on a follow by Boozer, but the Suns cut the lead to 60-55 on a pair of Dragic free throws with 4:36 left. Mike Dunleavy scored eight of his 11 points in the third quarter, helping Chicago carry a 69-63 lead into the fourth. The game started with a brisk pace, but the Suns missed more shots and had more turnovers in what turned out to be an offensively deficient first quarter. So low that the 13 points for Phoenix was its lowest total in a first quarter this season. "Thats the difference of a team that really gets after it defensively and makes it tough on all the shots," Suns coach Jeff Hornacek said. "They took us out of our stuff but we let them do whatever they wanted." Boozer had eight points and five rebounds to help Chicago to a 21-13 lead after one. NOTES: Noah was fined $15,000 by the NBA for verbally abusing officials after he was ejected Monday in Sacramento. Noah started Tuesday nights game. "I never thought it warranted suspension, so it was probably appropriate," Thibodeau said. "He got fined for cursing." ... Noah has 22 double-doubles and Boozer 15 this season . Suns players Markieff Morris, Dragic and Green were assessed technical fouls. ... The Suns never led on Tuesday after being in front for all but 1:59 of the 192 total minutes of the previous four games . Suns guard Eric Bledsoe missed his bobblehead night with a right knee injury. ... A bird got into the US Airways Center seating bowl during the second quarter and flew a lap around the court and into the upper deck before finding its way out. ' ' '

Cl11234566 n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Demande Béta-testeurs so it was probably