Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum La boussole du refuge he added.
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Jeu Jan 16, 2020 6:59
Message Auteur Message
Cl11234566
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  he added. Répondre en citant

DENVER -- When it came to shooting, Wilson Chandler struck a balance between picking his spots and taking his chances. Chandler scored a season-high 25 points and the Denver Nuggets snapped a three-game losing streak by beating the Indiana Pacers 109-96 Saturday night. "I was just being a little aggressive, and I was taking good shots," said Chandler, who hit eight of 15 shots from the field, including half his eight tries from 3-point range. "I probably took one or two bad shots but I was being aggressive and taking good shots at the same time." Nate Robinson and Timofey Mozgov added 15 points apiece and J.J. Hickson had 14 points and 13 rebounds. First-year Nuggets coach Brian Shaw won in his first matchup against Indiana since leaving his job as a Pacers assistant to come to Denver. The victory against Indiana, which still has the best record in the NBA, lifted the Nuggets back to .500 at 21-21. "We came out strong in the first half, and we withstood a great run from them in the second half," Chandler said. "Theyre a pretty good team, maybe the best team in the league right now. They made runs, but we just had to stay focused. If we play well we can contend with any team. Weve played well against a lot of the top teams this year but weve lost to some of the bottom teams. Weve got to play every team like theyre the best in the league." Lance Stephenson scored 23 for Indiana. The Pacers split a road back-to-back set after winning in overtime the night before in Sacramento. "Im proud of our guys after a second night of a back-to-back and change in time zones," Pacers coach Frank Vogel said. "An emotional win last night, obviously, in overtime. I didnt know how much gas we were going to have in our tank. We really competed at a high level." Paul George added 18 points and David West 16 for the Pacers, who lost for the eighth time in nine trips to Denver. Ty Lawson, who had 12 points and 10 assists, said the Nuggets gained command early by leaning on their transition game. "We wanted to run with them on a back-to-back. That was a main focus," Lawson said. "Thats what (Kenneth) Faried did early. He was running on their bigs and getting easy buckets." Trailing by 19 at halftime, the Pacers got back in the game in a hurry, opening the third quarter with a 16-3 run keyed by Stephensons seven points. The Nuggets responded with a 7-0 burst late in the third that helped them take a 10-point lead into the fourth quarter. Roy Hibbert, held to five points, became the second Pacers player to foul out after drawing his sixth foul with 3:19 remaining. Still, the Pacers pulled to 101-94 when Stephenson made a pair of free throws with 3:14 left. But the Nuggets wouldnt let the Pacers finish off the comeback, getting five straight points on free throws, including a pair from the foul line on technicals against David West and Vogel. The Pacers managed one more basket down the stretch but that was offset by Hicksons emphatic dunk with 1:09 remaining, the final points of the game. "They ran the same play the whole game (pick-and-roll)," West said. "We couldnt get it under control and then we just fouled them. They would have beaten us by almost 40 points if they made their free throws. They shot 56 per cent from the free throw line. They make 10 more and it wouldnt have been a close game." NOTES: The Pacers have trailed at halftime 19 times this season, going 13-6 in those games. ... Former Nuggets executive Carl Scheer was honoured during pregame ceremonies. ... Chandler had 20 or more points for the fourth time this season and the third time in five games. ... Indianas Ian Mahinmi fouled out with 8 minutes remaining. ... All five Denver starters scored in double figures for the sixth time this season. ... The Pacers have lost five games in a row to Denver. Dexter Fowler . Cammalleri scored two goals, Corban Knight netted the winner in a shootout, and the Flames erased a two-goal deficit in the third period to beat the Stars 4-3 on Friday night. Joe Hudson . The Redskins announced Monday that the quarterback who led the team to the Super Bowl championship in the 1987 season will serve as a personnel executive. http://www.custommlbcardinalsjersey.com/custom-willie-mcgee-jersey-large-691q.html. The Senators will put the busy off-season and training camp behind them when they open their regular season on the road. They kick things off Friday against the Buffalo Sabres and then head to Toronto to take on the Maple Leafs on Saturday. Andrew Knizner . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Steve Mason, Philadelphia (4) - Mason was brilliant all night long with save after big save on Benoit Pouliot, Carl Hagelin and Derick Brassard. Custom Cardinals Jerseys . 9 Baylor Bears just needed some time to get on track in their first game after the Christmas break.Connor Randall admits Liverpools Wembley friendly against Barcelona in August is a huge incentive for Reds youngsters to impress boss Jurgen Klopp when they report back for pre-season training. Liverpool play the Spanish giants in the International Champions Cup at Wembley on August 6, after tackling Chelsea and AC Milan in the same competition in America.And Randall, who made his first-team debut in the Capital One Cup win over Bournemouth last October, is understandably excited by the prospect of playing for the Reds in front of a sell-out crowd at the home of English football. A few of my mates texted me when it was announced and its a big motivation for everyone because its two massive clubs playing at Wembley Stadium, he told Sky Sports.Everyone will be coming back trying to impress the manager but to be involved would be unbelievable. Its going to be a great match and games like that are what you play the game for.Randall ended his breakthrough season on a positive note after helping the clubs U21 side to a 2-2 against Sacramento Republic in Reno on Wednesday night. Liverpool will face Barcelona at Wembley on August 6 Ryan Kent and Cameron Brannagan - who also made their first-team debuts last season - were on target for the young Reds in the draw, which saw Liverpool become the first Premier League club ever to visit the US state of Nevada.We werent aware of it before we came out but it was a big moment and its always good to make a bit of history, said Randall, who has been at Liverpool since he was six.dddddddddddd.Were on the other side of the world but loads of people have come to watch us train, showing all the lads how big this club is and what it means to play for Liverpool.The support is massive everywhere and it reminds us how lucky we are to be a part of it. It spurs me on and hopefully I can be involved when the first-team return to America at the end of July. Jurgen Klopp has given chances to some of Liverpools youngsters Versatile youngster Randall was deployed at right-back by Klopp in a season where Liverpool played 63 matches, finishing runners-up in the Capital One Cup and Europa League finals.The 20-year old was handed a new deal last December and ended the 2015/16 season with seven first-team appearances in all competitions under his belt.Its been a fantastic season for me and if someone had told me it would pan out like this, I probably wouldnt have believed them, he added.Its a bit of a blur looking back on my debut now because it was all I ever wanted and it was a pretty surreal moment. I was also in the last year of my deal and getting a new contract was definitely my goal, so I was very pleased with that.Now its about getting my head down and working hard to keep to continue to pushing on and improve as a player. Thats my goal ahead of the new season. Also See: Reds to play Barca Balotelli to return Liverpool sign Karius Transfer Centre ' ' '

Cl11234566 n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum La boussole du refuge he added.