Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger That drew Coughlin a warning from the NFL, reminding
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Ven Jan 17, 2020 3:37
Message Auteur Message
linchao
Dahu
Dahu

L'humeur de linchao sur www.imood.com

Sujet du message:  That drew Coughlin a warning from the NFL, reminding Répondre en citant

Jalen Ramsey ducked out without talking after Sunday’s game https://www.jaguarsfanstore.com/Dede-Westbrook-Jersey , so he hadn’t addressed either his trade request, or his sideline spat with coach Doug Marrone.He took to the podium Tuesday, saying he was told he didn’t have to talk then, but wanted to early this week so he wouldn’t be a distraction heading into Thursday’s game against the Titans.“Right now I’m still a part of the Jacksonville Jaguars, and I’m happy about that.” Ramsey said.That’s fine Jermey Parnell Color Rush Jersey , but there was enough between the lines to make it clear he still wants to be somewhere else.Asked what needed to change to keep him in Jacksonville long-term, he replied: “I can’t answer that question honestly. So I ain’t gonna give you no bullshit.”He made reference to “being a good teammate while I’m still here,” and insisted the leak about his agent requesting a trade came from the team, rather than from him or his agent.“I’m focused on this Thursday, focused on being the best teammate I can be while I’m here in Jacksonville A. J. Cann Jersey ,” he said.And it didn’t sound like that was going to be a permanent condition. Telvin Smith has talked. Yet, the linebacker was as crytic in his Instagram live post as the Jaguars were about his future.Smith’s whereabouts have been in question since the start of the team’s voluntary offseason program when he didn’t show, and coach Doug Marrone said he couldn’t reach Smith.“Understand this, I never left Duval,” Smith said in his post https://www.jaguarsfanstore.com/Marqise-Lee-Jersey , via Justin Barney of News4Jax. “I’m never leaving Duval; it’s Duval til we die. You understand me? Y’all seen trade rumors and stuff. Y’all seen me go anywhere? Exactly. Y’all seen the rumors go somewhere, but y’all ain’t seen me go no where cause I ain’t going nowhere. You understand me? “I promise y’all this: Ain’t nothing about Telvin Smith leaving Duval.”General Manager Dave Caldwell answered, “We’ll see” when asked about Smith’s future during draft weekend. Smith and Jalen Ramsey drew the ire of executive vice president of football operations Tom Coughlin for not showing up for the voluntary work. That drew Coughlin a warning from the NFL, reminding him voluntary means voluntary.“This week, y’all gonna know what’s going on Telvin Smith Color Rush Jersey ,” Smith also said in his Instagram post.The Jaguars drafted Murray State linebacker Quincy Williams, Quinnen Williams’ brother, with their second third-round choice. Smith, a fifth-round choice in 2014, has started 69 games in his career T.J. Yeldon Jersey , making 586 tackles, 7.5 sacks, nine interceptions and 26 pass breakups. He made the Pro Bowl in 2017.
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you. 

linchao n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger That drew Coughlin a warning from the NFL, reminding