Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le menu et la météo du jour the ball in
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Lun Jan 20, 2020 7:29
Message Auteur Message
Cl11234566
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  the ball in Répondre en citant

TORONTO - Its only an exhibition game but the Canadian junior hockey teams contest versus Sweden on Sunday night could be a significant one for Connor McDavid and Curtis Lazar. The two forwards will make their Canadian team debuts in the RBC Road to the World Juniors at the Canadian Tire Centre in Ottawa. Watch Canada vs. Sweden live tonight on TSN2 and TSN GO at 7pm et/4pm pt. McDavid, 17, hasnt played since suffering a broken right hand during an Ontario Hockey League game Nov. 11. McDavid admits hell be trying to shake the rust. Just try and play as well as I can I mean thats the main thing, he said. I cant ask for too much, Ive been off for a while. Just do what I can. McDavid, expected to be one of the top two selections in the 2015 NHL entry draft, had 16 goals and 51 points in 18 games with the Erie Otters before the injury. I think its a matter for him to get back into his rhythm, Canadian team coach Benoit Groulx said. I thought he did pretty well last week in St. Catharines. Its only the feel for the game and the way hes got to go . . . I think hes just got to take one period at a time and keep things simple. Theres a chance fans in Ottawa could see McDavid on a line with Lazar. Obviously thatd be pretty special to play with a guy like that, said McDavid, who had a goal and four points in seven games at last years world junior tournament. He has so much experience and playing in the NHL he obviously has some good advice and plays a very pro-mentality type game. Lazar, a Senators prospect, was loaned to Hockey Canada on Thursday after appearing 27 games for Ottawa. He had a goal and six assists while averaging nearly 13 minutes of ice time. Ottawa had until midnight ET on Friday to decide whether to send Lazar to the tournament. The 19-year-old said it was tough awaiting the Senators decision. Its been a roller coaster of emotions lately, he said. I lost a little bit of sleep over it trying to figure it out, but the bottom line is its an opportunity to represent your country and that doesnt come too often. (Excitement) was building up there with decision time. I didnt know what was going to happen. It was a unique situation to be in because both are good solutions. Canada finished fourth last year, losing to Russia in the bronze medal game. That is serving as motivation for Lazar, a native of Vernon, B.C. To be here, the gold medal is one thing to check off from my junior resume, he said. Im still sour from the result last year and how our team played. Im really going to try and take it upon myself to change that result. Lazar and Buffalo Sabres prospect Sam Reinhart are front-runners to be team captain, a decision Groulx expects to make following Sundays game. (Lazar) is giving us options obviously. Can play centre, wing, power play (and) penalty kill, said Groulx. Hes a competitor. He brings leadership on and off the ice so I think its a big asset for us. Lazar, who had three goals and seven points in seven games at last years junior tournament, is already embracing a leadership role on the team. Ive been to a Memorial Cup, Ive played in this tournament last year and I have a little bit of NHL experience too, he said. I can bring that pro mentality and just what it takes to, on a day-to-day basis, be in the NHL. I think it can really translate here. Having spent the first two-and-a-half months of the season in the NHL, Lazar said his Canadian junior teammates have been picking his brain about the pro life. Im trying to tell them what its all about because its pretty cool, said Lazar. I know for myself, every game is a different story. Ive line-matched against (Sidney) Crosby, the Sedins and thats been a real eye opener for me to see the skill… the best in the world play and Im trying to share that knowledge. Canada concludes its pre-tournament schedule Tuesday night in Montreal against Switzerland. The Canadians open the world junior tournament Friday night facing Slovakia at the Bell Centre. Projected Team Canada Lines Forwards Domi - Reinhart - Duclair Ritchie - McDavid - Lazar Petan - Paul - Fabbri Crouse - Gauthier - Virtanen Point (RW) Defence Nurse - Theodore Morrissey - Bowey Morin - Hicketts Heatherington (LD) Goaltenders Comrie starts Fucale Vapormax Plus Viola . 1 Caroline Wozniacki and three-time champion Serena Williams cruised into the semifinals, while last years runner-up Vera Zvonareva succumbed to Aussie Samantha Stosur in Thursdays womens quarterfinal action at the U. Vapormax 2019 Scontate .S. President Barack Obama saluted the Stanley Cup winning Chicago Blackhawks at the White House on Monday -- a rare moment for a president hungry to see more victorious teams from his hometown. http://www.scarpevapormaxscontate.it/vapormax-off-white-italia.html. Pistorius mindset when he stood on his stumps in a bathroom and pulled the trigger on his 9 mm pistol in the early hours of Feb. 14, 2013 remains the crux of the South African trial that has captured worldwide attention and is about to start its seventh week of globally televised proceedings. It was initially scheduled to run for three weeks. Vapormax Flyknit 3 Nere . And thats about it. After the Salukis 73-65 loss at Murray State on Tuesday night, Hinson called his players "uncoachable," "a bunch of mamas boys" and compared the disciplining of his young team to housebreaking a puppy. Vapormax 97 Scontate . - Jayden Hart scored once and set up two more as the Prince Albert Raiders downed the host Red Deer Rebels 5-3 on Tuesday to clinch the final Western Hockey League playoff berth.INDIANAPOLIS -- The Indianapolis Colts know that no single player can replace wide receiver Reggie Wayne. Still, Indy will need to be more effective and balanced in its passing game since Wayne is out for the season with a torn right ACL. The Colts continued their winning ways with a 27-24 comeback victory against the Houston Texans last Sunday night. But they got off to a slow start in their first game without their 13-year veteran receiver who stabilized the offence and provided a veteran presence for Andrew Luck. T.Y. Hilton caught seven passes for 121 yards and three touchdowns against Houston, but Indy still is looking for more from the rest of the receiving group heading into Sundays home game against the St. Louis Rams. The Colts say the passing game has the talent to step forward with receivers Darrius Heyward-Bey and Griff Whalen, running back Trent Richardson and tight end Coby Fleener. "This team has always bought into the mentality and the mindset of next man up," Colts coach Chuck Pagano said. "We havent wavered from that. They havent wavered from that. Fortunately, weve been successful and weve been able to overcome. So, from a confidence standpoint, thats why these guys dont flinch." Offensive co-ordinator Pep Hamilton said Luck trusts his receivers, so his approach wont change. "I think Andrew has done a pretty good job of distributing the ball to different guys, and thats a big part of our system and our approach," he said. "Defensively, they cant zero in on one guy and scheme up a way to take that one guy away. Those guys (other receivers), I think theyre up to the challenge." Luck was one of the leagues most efficient passers in the first half of the season, but he completed just 18 of 40 passes against Houston in his first game as a pro without his favourite target. Hilton noticed things were much different without Wayne early. "It wasnt the same not having him out there in that first half,," Hilton said.dddddddddddd "So we went back in there the second half, adjusted -- we had to man up. Since 87 wasnt there, somebody had to make a play." Hilton already was starting to garner attention. Now, as Lucks No. 1 target, hell be an even bigger focus of defensive game plans. He enters 12th in the AFC with 533 yards receiving. "His numbers will certainly change because of the loss of Reggie, which is very unfortunate," Rams coach Jeff Fisher said. "It appears that obviously hes able to do the same things. Theyre moving him around, asking a lot of different things of him. Hes got exceptional speed. He can make the tough catch. Hes got run-after-catch ability." There were bright spots on Sunday. Fleener had three catches for 64 yards, and he caught a 2-point conversion in the fourth quarter that gave Indianapolis a 27-24 lead with four minutes left. Richardson, the Colts running back, caught two passes for 33 yards against Houston after catching just two passes in the previous five games combined. The Colts are trying to find ways to get him more opportunities in the passing game. "We know hes got that ability," Pagano said. "I think as he gets more comfortable with the scheme and terminology and all those types of things and the game, the situation, the score, all those things kind of line up -- if the stars all line up wed love to get him in space more and get the ball in his hands more." Not all the connections went well on Sunday. The Colts targeted Whalen nine times, and he caught just three passes. Heyward-Bey was targeted six times and caught just one pass. Luck said hes looking ahead. "I think you hopefully learn from your mistakes," he said. "We did some good things. Its nice to say, We can win without Reggie in the lineup. Its a mental sort of checklist thing thats nice. Hopefully, you learn from the mistakes more than anything from the past game. Were 100 per cent onto St. Louis now." ' ' '

Cl11234566 n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le menu et la météo du jour the ball in