Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger Adams Super
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Mar Jan 21, 2020 7:18
Message Auteur Message
Cl11234566
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  Adams Super Répondre en citant

COLLEGE STATION, Texas -- Johnny Manziels NFL pro day had a former president, lots of swag, a Drake soundtrack and even some football, too. The 2012 Heisman Trophy winner threw for 75 officials from 30 teams on the Texas A&M campus Thursday. He also had some special guests, as former President George H.W. Bush and wife Barbara -- and her two dogs -- rolled into the facility on golf carts about 10 minutes into the workout. The always flashy Manziel was true to his over-the-top Johnny Football persona, trotting into the facility with his receivers as a tune by his buddy Drake blasted through the building. He wore camouflage shorts, a black Nike jersey with his white No. 2 and caused a stir by wearing shoulder pads and a helmet. Manziel didnt understand why it was a big deal. "You play the game in shoulder pads on Sundays," he said. "Why not come out and do it? ... For me it was a no-brainer." Manziel threw about 65 passes to six receivers, including A&M teammate Mike Evans, who like Manziel is expected to be a first round pick in the May draft. Only two passes werent caught and Evans grabbed a third long pass out of bounds. "I felt like it was good," Manziel said. "(I) was obviously going for perfection. So had a couple balls hit the ground. One was on me. One was a little bit high. I couldve got it down for him a little bit." Quarterback guru George Whitfield ran the workout. Manziel has worked with Whitfield throughout his career and has spent a big chunk of the last 2 1/2 months working with him in California. Whitfield raved about his competitiveness. "This wasnt just merely a set of routes that he was just going to go through and throw," Whitfield said. "It just feels like ... life is riding on every pass with him." Eight NFL general managers and eight head coaches were among the group, including Texans general manager Rick Smith and coach Bill OBrien. Houston has the top overall pick in the draft. Smith and OBrien liked what they saw from Manziel, but both cautioned that this is just one step in a long process. "He made the throws that you look for and that you wanted to see so it was good," Smith said. "Its just a part of it and it was impressive." Manziel, who started at A&M for two seasons, planned to meet with several teams on Thursday afternoon after the workout. Several coaches were impressed that Manziel called all the NFL officials onto the field at the end of his workout to personally thank them for coming. "College Stations a little bit of a tricky spot to get to," he said. "For me to call those guys up, just wanted to speak on my behalf as well as the six guys behind me and thank them for coming out." Tampa Bay coach Lovie Smith, who grew up in Big Sandy, Texas, enjoyed seeing Bush at the event. "Thats a first, a workout with an ex-president," Smith said. "But they do things a little differently in Texas, which is a good thing, me being a Texan." Bush sat in his golf cart during the event and posed for pictures with dozens of people afterward. But Secret Service agents shooed away reporters looking to talk to the 41st president. Manziel said he didnt notice when Bush came in. "No," he said. "I was trying to go 65 for 65." Several more Drake songs played after his introductory one and he looked loose during the workout, at times bobbing his head, covered in the matte black helmet, to the beats. There was a brief hitch in the playlist, though. When he began the workout the explicit and expletive-laden versions of the songs were played. When the 89-year-old Bush entered the building, the soundtrack quickly switched to an edited version of the same songs. He worked under centre, making throws of all distances, on the run and in the pocket. Whitfield added some challenges to the workout, waving a broom and chasing him with it on several throws. "We wanted to show that we didnt have anything to hide, that we could come out here and go through our seven-step footwork and go through all the footwork that we thought that these guys want to see," Manziel said. He finished the day with a long completion to Evans and yelled Boom! and the assembled crowd broke into applause. Whitfield was pleased with how the day went and thinks Manziel has improved since the end of the season. "He learned how big of a jump it is to go from playing on Saturdays to playing on Sundays and its a grueling process," Whitfield said. "Secondly hes come an awfully long way in his body. Hes an awful lot stronger. Hes put in his work." ZaDarius Smith Super Bowl Jersey . Durant had 33 points, 12 rebounds and six assists, hit the tying 3-pointer late in regulation and made the go-ahead foul shots in overtime to lift the Thunder past the Wizards 106-105. John Wall missed a driving layup attempt at the buzzer for Washington, which was seeking its third straight win. Packers Super Bowl Jerseys . Five straight losses (and six in the past seven) now dot the schedule – matching their longest skid of the year – after they fell again in New Jersey on Sunday night, topped 3-2 by Cory Schneider and the Devils. http://www.shoptheofficialpackers.com/Elite-Paul-Hornung-Packers-Jersey/. -- Golden State Warriors reserve centre Ognjen Kuzmic is expected to miss at least six weeks after undergoing surgery on his fractured right hand. Montravius Adams Super Bowl Jersey . She was 30. The former British No. 1 died peacefully surrounded by family and friends, the Womens Tennis Association said on its website. The Kyiv-born Baltacha, who represented Britain at the 2012 London Olympics, was diagnosed with the illness in January, two months after retiring from tennis and only weeks after she married her long-time coach Nino Severino. Brett Favre Super Bowl Jersey . Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone dismissed Tuesdays massive anti-government protest in Manama as "a lot of kids having a go at the police." "I dont think its anything serious at all," Ecclestone was quoted as saying in The Guardian newspaper on Wednesday. ' ' '

Cl11234566 n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger Adams Super