Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le menu et la météo du jour Education is a
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Mer Avr 22, 2020 7:45
Message Auteur Message
ylq
bronzé
bronzé

Sujet du message:  Education is a Répondre en citant

Education is a lamp that lights up our hearts; education is water, which irrigates our lives; education is Xia, the style that dyes red life, education falls into every bit of our mind and body Hidden more in a certain corner of society, in a certain behavior of the family; it is also hidden in a sentence, an behavior, it can't be seen everywhere, nowhere can not be understood, nowhere can not be learned, Many people in the community have educated me deeply. A few days ago, I was on the bus, and it made me unforgettable. That day Cigarettes For Sale, I took a bus to go to play. I got in the car, look on the left, look on the right, ah ��I found the last seat and sat down. I thought, "I'm so happy, I finally found a seat." I took a bus stop last time, and my legs were sour. I didn't have a seat. I tasted it, but it was really uncomfortable. When the car was about to start, an aunt took an old grandpa and shouted, "Master driver, please wait." They hurriedly got into the car, and then I learned that it was the old grandpa who said in the morning The leg hurts a little, so the aunt took the grandfather to the hospital, and the driver nodded and said, "That elder sister gave a seat to the grandfather?" At this time, the people who were full of cars did not respond, and I thought: "It's not easy There is a seat, do you want me to try the sore feeling? "Just when I was hesitant Marlboro Lights, a 7--8 year old girl stood up and said to the grandpa:" Grandpa, please sit in me "Here's my face." My face turned red. Such a small friend can have this kind of consciousness. She is much less educated than me. How can I be so ignorant, thinking only of myself, not of others? I quickly stood up and said to Grandpa: "Grandpa, you should sit here with me ..." After all, I am older than her. You should sit with me. People who are full of cars see this situation and stand up one after another. When he got up, he said, "Let me sit here ..." Grandpa left tears in excitement. I quickly helped Grandpa to my seat. Grandpa said to me, "Thank you, enthusiastic little girl." I said, "Grandpa, don't thank me, this is what I should do." Although I stood there, it was strange to say, I was not tired at all Cigarettes Online, and I had a strong sense of pride. This matter has left a deep impression on me. In fact, as long as you pay more attention to your life, you will gain more growth and gain. It was the little girl who educated me and made me understand that we should help each other and love each other in this large family of society. Only in this way will this society become better. Out-of-school education is a boat that leads We float to the distance of knowledge, and education outside the school is a lamp. We move to the distance of knowledge in the dark world. Outside the school, we can learn what we cannot learn in the school, and those things can benefit us for life. Thoughts ... don't forget, there are times and times of education outside the school.
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

NewportCigarettes

ylq n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le menu et la météo du jour Education is a