Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger Womens Lamar Jackson Jersey
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Mar Oct 09, 2018 2:22
Message Auteur Message
linchao
Dahu
Dahu

L'humeur de linchao sur www.imood.com

Sujet du message:  Womens Lamar Jackson Jersey Répondre en citant

The New York Giants have terminated the contract of veteran wide receiver Brandon Marshall.

General manager Dave Gettleman confirmed the move on Thursday during his pre-draft news conference. He says the 34-year-old Marshall failed his physical.

Marshall was scheduled to make $5 million this season.

After signing a two-year Charles Leno Jersey , $12 million contract as a free agent a little more than a year ago, Marshall played in five games last season. He was hurt against the Los Angeles Chargers in early October and had season-ending surgery to stabilize his ankle.

The game against the Chargers also saw the Giants lose receivers Odell Beckham Jr. and Dwayne Harris with season-ending injuries.

Marshall finished the season with a career-low 18 catches for 154 yards and no touchdowns. The six-time Pro Bowler has 959 catches and has caught more than 100 passes in a season an NFL-record six times, including a career-high 118 with the Chicago Bears in 2012. He has played with Denver, Miami and the Jets.

The Giants also waived first-year tackle Jessamen Dunker, who suffered a foot injury in training camp last year and spent the season on injured reserve.

>The NFL suspended New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski one game on Monday for a late, gratuitous hit to the head of Bills defensive back Tre’Davious White.White was lying face down on the sideline after intercepting a pass in Buffalo on Sunday when Gronkowski body-slammed him http://www.lionscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-golden-tate-iii-jersey , driving his forearm into White’s back and head. Gronkowski was called for unnecessary roughness, but not kicked out of the game.“Your actions were not incidental, could have been avoided and placed the opposing player at risk of serious injury,” NFL vice president Jon Runyan said in a letter to Gronkowski. “The competition committee has clearly expressed its goal of ‘eliminating flagrant hits that have no place in our game.’ Those hits include the play you were involved in yesterday.”Gronkowski will appeal the punishment, his agent, Drew Rosenhaus http://www.officialcanadiensprostore.com/authentic-adidas-karl-alzner-jersey , told The Associated Press. White entered the concussion protocol, Bills coach Sean McDermott said.After the game, Patriots coach Bill Belichick appeared to apologize to his Buffalo counterpart. Gronkowski also apologized , saying he let his frustration get the better of him.“I’m not in the business of that,” he told reporters after the game, which New England won 23-3. “There was a lot of frustration. I just want to apologize to Tre’Davious White. I don’t believe in taking shots like that.”Barring a successful appeal Womens Lamar Jackson Jersey , Gronkowski will miss New England’s game against Miami next Monday night.Gronkowski has been one of the most productive tight ends in NFL annals despite an injury history that has allowed him to play all 16 games just twice in his first seven seasons. This year, he has caught 55 passes for 849 yards and seven touchdowns.At 6-foot-6 and 265 pounds, he is bigger than the players trying to cover him, and he has increasingly complained that officials ignore interference by defenders because his size can make it seem inconsequential.Gronkowski caught nine passes for 147 yards against Buffalo on Sunday. On the play that resulted in the interception, he felt he was pushed and held.“I just don’t understand why there wasn’t a flag,” he said. “There was a couple of times in the game they’re calling me for the craziest stuff ever. It’s like crazy. Like Brett Favre Jersey , what am I supposed to do? And then they don’t call that? It was just frustration.”AP Sports Writer John Wawrow contributed to this story from Buffalo, New York. Seattle Seahawks Jerseys
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you. 

linchao n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger Womens Lamar Jackson Jersey