Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger Arrowheadlines: Chiefs will be “formidable threat” for whole season
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Mer Oct 24, 2018 6:51
Message Auteur Message
linchao
Dahu
Dahu

L'humeur de linchao sur www.imood.com

Sujet du message:  Arrowheadlines: Chiefs will be “formidable threat” for whole season Répondre en citant

The latestWhy the Chiefs won’t fade after another fast start | ESPNNFL Team Grades for Week 5 | Bleacher ReportWhy the Chiefs Will Be a Formidable Threat For the Duration of the Season | Sports IllustratedThe Chiefs keep dragging teams into shootouts only the Chiefs can win | SB NationChiefs-Patriots starting point: Patrick Mahomes vs. Tom Brady | Kansas City StarAn anecdote from Patrick Mahomes’ friends reveals the QB’s ambidextrous dominance dates back to high school | Business Insider How coaching not to lose is costing NFL teams | SB NationThe Seven Plays That Explain NFL Week 5 | The RingerAround the leagueDrew Brees becomes NFL’s all-time passing leader | NFLNFL contacts Mike Tomlin over critical comments | 247 SportsDeAndre Hopkins’ ridiculous double spin move puts Cowboys on ice Womens Harrison Butker Jersey , ignites NFL Twitter | CBS SportsPatriots Cut Two High-Profile Practice Squad Players, Add Defensive Depth | NESNShould the Jaguars trade for Le’Veon Bell? | Big Cat CountryNFL analytics expert predicts a playoff berth for the Bears this season | NBC SportsGruden: ‘My fingerprints are all over’ Raiders’ start | NFLIn case you missed it at Arrowhead PrideREPORT: Justin Houston’s injury “could knock him out a few weeks”Chiefs vs. Jaguars: Making sense of snap countsOrlando Scandrick says this Chiefs team is “special”...Social Media Information:AP Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageAP Instagram: Follow @ArrowheadPrideAP Twitter: Follow @ArrowheadPrideAP Editor-in-Chief: Pete Sweeney: Follow @pgsween610 Sports Twitter: Follow @610SportsKCPro Football Focus: Orlando Scandrick had a nice week I have not been shy in telling you how concerned I am when it comes to the Kansas City Chiefs secondary and primarily, their third cornerback position. I don’t think this is a particularly uncommon take at the moment...The Chiefs’ plan in the offseason was to go with David Amerson at that position, but those plans changed after Amerson’s poor training camp and preseason.Enter 31-year-old Orlando Scandrick http://www.chiefsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-laurent-duvernay-tardif-jersey , who became a Chief on August 19, exactly one month ago at the time of this post’s writing. Scandrick graded only slightly better than Amerson in 2017, but could he be the answer?I’m still not sure, to be quite honest. But it is worth noting that Scandrick played rather well against the Pittsburgh Steelers.This from 20 PFF stats to know after Week 2 in the NFL:Well http://www.chiefsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-mitchell-schwartz-jersey , would you look at that?With the Kansas City Red Raiders Chiefs looking like they are in for some shootouts this season, that is certainly a small positive in an otherwise troubling defensive week.
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you. 

linchao n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger Arrowheadlines: Chiefs will be “formidable threat” for whole season