Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger DENVER (AP) — Not the wintry weather nor the
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Lun Nov 05, 2018 4:17
Message Auteur Message
linchao
Dahu
Dahu

L'humeur de linchao sur www.imood.com

Sujet du message:  DENVER (AP) — Not the wintry weather nor the Répondre en citant

Denver Broncos‘ spongy defense could slow down Todd Gurley .The Rams running back rumbled for a career-high 208 yards and two touchdowns on 28 carries and Los Angeles celebrated defensive coordinator Wade Phillips’ homecoming Sunday with a 23-20 win over the reeling Denver Broncos.“I wouldn’t be able to do it without those guys up front https://www.broncosfanstore.com/Peyton-Manning-Jersey ,” said Gurley, whose previous high was 159 yards at Green Bay in 2015. “It was kind of easy for me, honestly, because those guys did such a great job.”And Denver’s defense succumbed again.A week after allowing 323 yards rushing in a loss to the Jets, including 219 by Isaiah Crowell, the Broncos were gashed for 270 yards on the ground.“We knew we were going to be a little bit leaky in the run today because the pass was our focus,” Von Miller said. “But 270 yards is just, you know, ridiculous.”“We didn’t tackle well. We didn’t fit well,” Broncos coach Vance Joseph said. “That’s two weeks in a row — unacceptable.”The Rams, who had surrendered 31 points in back-to-back games, improved to 6-0 in sending the Broncos (2-4) to their fourth straight loss.The Broncos pulled to 23-20 on Case Keenum’s 1-yard dart to Demaryius Thomas with 1:22 remaining, but Rams receiver Robert Woods knocked Brandon McManus‘ onside kick out of bounds, and the Rams ran out the clock with Keenum’s one-time understudy Jared Goff (14 of 28 for 201 yards on his 24th birthday) twice taking a knee. Phillips was the Broncos’ beloved bandmaster when they were celebrating their Super Bowl 50 triumph, but his contract wasn’t renewed after the 2016 season and he joined Sean McVay in sunny Southern California.After an overnight snowstorm, the game-time temperature of 25 degrees marked the second-coldest in Denver prior to November in franchise history.The cold did nothing to slow down Gurley, who scored his 10th and 11th touchdowns of the season.One was on a 10-yard run on fourth down that gave the Rams a 13-3 halftime lead, the other Brandon McManus Color Rush Jersey , a 1-yard run that made it 20-3.COSTLY FOULGurley’s first score came after a boneheaded move by Broncos receiver Emmanuel Sanders, who thought he had a 44-yard TD catch and jabbed a finger in cornerback Troy Hill’s face, drawing a taunting foul.Upon review, Sanders was ruled down at the 1, and the unsportsmanlike 15-yard penalty pushed the Broncos back to the 16.Instead of an extra point to give Denver a 7-6 lead, McManus ended up kicking a 28-yard field goal.Sanders, who had a 22-yard TD catch in the second half, blamed himself for the loss.“Me, honestly, I feel like the league is getting soft,” Sanders said. “I’m having fun. I didn’t do anything crazy to the guy besides say, ‘Hey, I got you on that play.’ I pointed my finger at him. And they threw the flag.”He said he’s done that his whole career.“It was a great throw by Case. I came down with it. Emotions are high. It’s not like I walked up to him and head-butted him or something,” Sanders said. “But it cost my team. We lost by three points. I feel like we could have easily punched that ball in and gotten four (more). I guess this loss is on me.”STILL THE SAMEJoseph promised changes this week but those alterations were either cosmetic or schematic — and, ultimately, fruitless.Max Garcia replaced right guard Connor McGovern, but McGovern rotated back in and Garcia moved over when left guard Ronald Leary (ankle) got hurt in the third quarter.If the Broncos had better options, scuffling cornerback Bradley Roby — who again gave up big plays — and left tackle Garett Bolles — who was flagged for his NFL-high sixth holding call Sunday — also might have been benched.Bolles and Garcia had holding calls that pushed Denver out of scoring range.Roby took over Aqib Talib’s starting spot when the Broncos traded Talib to the Rams in the spring. Talib is sidelined by an ankle injury.Still Shane Ray Jersey , Talib made the trip with his teammates, walking with a boot on his left foot and a crutch under his right arm and was on the sideline during warmups.SACK ATTACKMiller snapped a three-week sackless streak with 1 1-2 sacks and rookie Bradley Chubb had three sacks.“It’s good that I get to the quarterback three times, but it’s not good enough,” Chubb said.QUICK FIX?The Broncos have a short week before going to Arizona on Thursday.“So, we can’t get caught up on this game, as much as I want to,” Miller said. “I hate losing more than I love winning. … The only good thing about this is we’re back in the lab tomorrow and we’ve got a game on Thursday.”INJURIESRams WR Cooper Kupp was carted off the field after wrenching his left knee when Broncos S Darian Stewart horse-collared him on the Broncos sideline after a 12-yard jet sweep in the second quarter, but he made a surprising return in the second half. OLB Matt Longacre (back) and LT Andrew Whitworth (possible concussion) also left the game.Broncos S Dymonte Thomas (chest) and Leary got hurt and didn’t return.UP NEXT:Rams: Wrap up three-game road swing with a visit to San Francisco.Broncos: Have a short week to get ready for a game at Arizona on Thursday night. ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — Chad Kelly’s short stint as the Denver Broncos‘ backup quarterback is over, and his former teammates and ex-coaches are trying to ignore the distraction of his dismissal while keeping him in their thoughts.The Broncos waived the second-year pro Wednesday, a day after he was arrested on suspicion of criminal trespass after being accused of entering a couple’s suburban home uninvited.General manager John Elway huddled with coach Vance Joseph and team President Joe Ellis and “we agreed that releasing Chad was the right thing to do,” Elway said.“Even though Chad’s no longer part of our team, we’ve offered to help him however we can and are supportive of him in every possible way,” Elway added.Joseph said after practice Wednesday that following many hours of meetings with Kelly and conversations with one another, the trio “thought it was the best thing for the Broncos — and for Chad” to waive him.“As a friend, man, I’m hurting for him,” starting quarterback Case Keenum said.“I’m rooting for him so much https://www.broncosfanstore.com/Shelby-Harris-Jersey ,” said new backup quarterback Kevin Hogan.Joseph insisted the drama won’t affect the Broncos (3-4) on Sunday at Kansas City (6-1).“We have a great locker room. We have a close-knit football team and their focus is the Chiefs,” Joseph said. “They all feel bad for Chad. They will support Chad as their former teammate. But we have one focus and that’s the Chiefs on Sunday morning.”Cornerback Chris Harris Jr. termed it a “season-changing game” and said, “if you’re not focusing on that, all of this other (nonsense) that’s going on, you’re missing the big point of this game. This is a big game to change our season and get us back rolling.”Before a court appearance Wednesday, Kelly drove up to team headquarters in a white SUV and sprinted in and out of the building without stopping to answer questions. He also declined to comment outside court shortly before the Broncos announced his dismissal.He stood silently next to his lawyer, Harvey Steinberg, during his appearance at Arapahoe County District Court, where his next appearance was scheduled for Nov. 8. Steinberg declined to comment on his way out of the courtroom and again when reached later by the AP.Kelly attended an annual Halloween costume party hosted by Von Miller in suburban Englewood on Monday night. It was after that party that Kelly found himself in trouble.According to court records, a couple reported that a stranger entered their Englewood home after 1 a.m. Tuesday, sat on their couch and was “mumbling incoherently.” Police say they found the 24-year-old Kelly afterward parked nearby. The man identified Kelly as the intruder and provided surveillance video to police.Police and court records do not address Kelly’s physical state at the time, and there is no mention of testing for alcohol or substance use. Police said officers made the arrest “without incident.”Kelly was released from jail Tuesday on $2,500 bond.Social media clips from the Halloween party put two other Broncos under scrutiny: Receiver Emmanuel Sanders dressed up as the Tyrone Biggums character from “Chappelle’s Show” and put some flour on his face to mimic the cocaine the character was famous for, and linebacker Brandon Marshall was shown holding up a bag of flour to impersonate ’80s R&B star Bobby Brown.Joseph grew irritated when answering a question about that party, which he called “a private, team function.”“It was a party. You know, players have parties. So, I don’t have an opinion about that. It was organized and it was safe. It was a team function Bradley Roby Color Rush Jersey ,” Joseph said. “Our guys have dinner every Wednesday and Thursday night and no one cares about that. OK, so again, our focus is on the Chiefs, and that’s it. Not a Halloween party. Are we kidding? It’s nonsense. It is.”Kelly, who earned the nickname “Swag” in college and burnished it with terrific performances in the preseason, ended up playing just one snap for the Broncos, a kneel-down just before halftime against the Rams on Oct. 14 while Keenum was being evaluated for a concussion.“He’s worked very hard to better himself as a man,” Harris said. “So, it’s unfortunate to see him have that downfall. But I think he can get back right and he’ll have another opportunity in the league.”If he signs elsewhere, Kelly could still face a suspension from the NFL, which said Tuesday that it is reviewing the matter.Elway chose Kelly with the final pick of the 2017 NFL draft after fellow Hall of Famer Jim Kelly personally vouched for his nephew, whose college career at Clemson, East Mississippi Community College and Ole Miss was marred by discipline problems and legal troubles.Chad Kelly missed his rookie season while recovering from knee and wrist injuries, then beat out former first-round draft pick Paxton Lynch last summer to serve as Keenum’s backup.That job now belongs to Hogan, a third-year pro acquired off waivers from Washington last month who was taken aback by Kelly’s dismissal.“He was a great teammate in this locker room,” Hogan said, “and I know all the guys support him and hope all the best goes his way.”
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you. 

linchao n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger DENVER (AP) — Not the wintry weather nor the